IGNORED

UHD CLUB Dunkirk (UHD CLUB DP #09) (4K + 2D + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here!

Info & Questions Topic here

Dunkirk (UHD CLUB Exclusive DP #09) (Digipak Hardbox) (4K + 2D + Bonus Disc) [China]

Release Date: 2020

Price: 588 CNY (adjusted price)

Limited: 128 copies only

This is the current proposed design.

It is a lenticular hardbox with a 3-transition lenti.

275431755_UHDCLUB-Dunkirk.thumb.jpg.43cf2c5c1781f5fdd8f7bf199b10c4d9.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

China is asking UC for Dunkirk in DP series to complete their Nolan's series.

Therefore, UC has requested from the studio for a very limited release.

Only 130 copies.

I understand many members, myself included, already bought the original wooden edition.

I am currently in discussion with UC to present something special for those who supported the wooden editions. Let me update everyone once I have a confirmation.

A GB will be out soon.

Since this title was previously licensed and the 4K discs are in China, this will be a pretty fast release.

Cheers,

KS

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

🤣🤣 Mate you can't tell me that dont look great, I love the digipacks too. If I'm honest I prefer the digipacks to the wooden cases I think just. 

It definitely looks good & I feel safe to say the final finish product is definitely going to be 🥇🏅🥇🏅🏆🏆🏆.

With that said the Wooden editions was some next level $hit! They managed to capture all the posters details 😮😮😲😲🤤🤤 Simply Incredible! My only nitpick about this edition is that the Amaray cases don’t feel special enough considering how nice the slips are. The inside digipak is definitely an upgrade.

T3hhpl6.jpg

• Like 6

China is asking UC for Dunkirk in DP series to complete their Nolan's series.

Therefore, UC has requested from the studio for a very limited release.

I understand many members, myself included, already bought the original wooden edition.

I am currently in discussion with UC to present something special for those who supported the wooden editions. Let me update everyone once I have a confirmation.

Cheers,

KS

My concern isn’t really that the company has already released this film. I understand wanting all of Nolan’s movies to be uniform in design. It makes prefect sense when considering collectors displaying the movies.

My true concern is that we may not get a complete filmography release of Nolan’s movies because they haven’t all been released on 4k, & their is no guarantee that they will be.

4k is definitely a nice format, but it becomes an overrated format when companies are choosing to wait to release wonderful movies because their not available on 4k. 4k in a lot of cases isn’t that much of an upgrade in picture quality over blu-Ray. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

🤣🤣🤣 well I might not. I might say pass to Manta mate ...

Maya Rudolph Idk GIF by Saturday Night Live

My units can only get so full before no more room so maybe I need to be selective....

Pass on a Manta OC with WEA steelbook??? 🤔🤔🤔

I believe in you! 🙌🙌🙌

wRfVij0ow9h28.gif.de07f0951a57197310b8c5e47dea4a3c.gif

😂😂😂

Just joking mate

This UHC Club edition looks mint...

And you been keeping up with their releases so will look mint on the shelf with the others 👍

• Haha 3

Nice. I passed on the Wood one. I am not a fan of the wood ones or the wood case designs, or even the leather.
I must be the odd one out as it seems people like those more, or at least, or appears that way based off comments I see.

I LOVE the digipacks. Prestige is the nicest things I have gotten in years. So glad it will follow that.

Comments mention this closing out the "Nolan" Series, but I don't see a "Memento" release" Any plans on UHD Club doing it?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mgurau said:

Memento" release" Any plans on UHD Club doing it?

Since they only release 4k blu rays. Memento will have to get a 4k release and then UC will release it hopefully.

Those wooden boxes 😍 😳 👌 ♥  I haven't seen a wooden box release in person but by everyone's praise here im sure they look spectacular. I truly hope they start releasing regular blu ray releases since the 4k format is slowing them down. I need more engraved wood in my life 😄 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mgurau said:

Nice. I passed on the Wood one. I am not a fan of the wood ones or the wood case designs, or even the leather.
I must be the odd one out as it seems people like those more, or at least, or appears that way based off comments I see.

I LOVE the digipacks. Prestige is the nicest things I have gotten in years. So glad it will follow that.

Comments mention this closing out the "Nolan" Series, but I don't see a "Memento" release" Any plans on UHD Club doing it?

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor @ksosk when you can PLEASE Kisses GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

36 minutes ago, mjk said:

Since they only release 4k blu rays. Memento will have to get a 4k release and then UC will release it hopefully.

Those wooden boxes 😍 😳 👌 ♥  I haven't seen a wooden box release in person but by everyone's praise here im sure they look spectacular. I truly hope they start releasing regular blu ray releases since the 4k format is slowing them down. I need more engraved wood in my life 😄 

I have and they are a mighty beast like ALL of UHD CLUBS editions ,

the detailing and depth is amazing , change the lighting in the room while you are holding it and the mood of the edition changes 

happy jeremy renner GIF

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mjk said:

Ah, gotcha. Thanks

I wish they would do anyway. I could care less about 4K. Actually a deterrent for me.

But that is just me.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

My only nitpick about this edition is that the Amaray cases don’t feel special enough considering how nice the slips are. The inside digipak is definitely an upgrade.

I replaced the amaray with a steelbook, perfect fit. 

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

My true concern is that we may not get a complete filmography release of Nolan’s movies because they haven’t all been released on 4k, & their is no guarantee that they will be.

4k is definitely a nice format, but it becomes an overrated format when companies are choosing to wait to release wonderful movies because their not available on 4k. 4k in a lot of cases isn’t that much of an upgrade in picture quality over blu-Ray. 

This is what worries me, memento doesnt have a 4k and while they could release it for its 20th anniversary, theres no guarantee. I just hope that UHD wont skip memento just because theres no 4k. Especially considering they're going to the extra effort of re-releasing dunkirk

5 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

My units can only get so full before no more room so maybe I need to be selective....

I had the same dilemma with BoP. My solution? Buy all three and sort it out later 😅😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I replaced the amaray with a steelbook, perfect fit. 

This is what worries me, memento doesnt have a 4k and while they could release it for its 20th anniversary, theres no guarantee. I just hope that UHD wont skip memento just because theres no 4k. Especially considering they're going to the extra effort of re-releasing dunkirk

I had the same dilemma with BoP. My solution? Buy all three and sort it out later 😅😂

Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF Sometimes THAT is the only way it can be done In And Out Lol GIF

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

It definitely looks good & I feel safe to say the final finish product is definitely going to be 🥇🏅🥇🏅🏆🏆🏆.

With that said the Wooden editions was some next level $hit! They managed to capture all the posters details 😮😮😲😲🤤🤤 Simply Incredible! My only nitpick about this edition is that the Amaray cases don’t feel special enough considering how nice the slips are. The inside digipak is definitely an upgrade.

T3hhpl6.jpg

Man, if I can manage to find one of these for a reasonable price, I'll be a happy man.

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

The GB will open soon and you will see several options in the GB form.

As a Bonus for all members who bought one or more of the Wodden Box Edition in our previous GB, we have the option to purchase the new Digipak edition without Discs (to keep the price lower). It is only an option and you can certainly buy with Discs if you prefer that.

We also have a limited amount of the Wodden Box Edition A & B available. Please keep in mind that members who purchase a Wodden Edition now, can not buy the Digipack without Discs, you're still able to buy that edition with Discs.

Edition A

mmexport1546618622216

Edition B

mmexport1546618626181

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The GB will open soon and you will see several options in the GB form.

As a Bonus for all members who bought one or more of the Wodden Box Edition in our previous GB, we have the option to purchase the new Digipak edition without Discs (to keep the price lower). It is only an option and you can certainly buy with Discs if you prefer that.

We also have a limited amount of the Wodden Box Edition A & B available. Please keep in mind that members who purchase a Wodden Edition now, can not buy the Digipack without Discs, you're still able to buy that edition with Discs.

Edition A

mmexport1546618622216

Edition B

mmexport1546618626181

Edition A...

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2