IGNORED

UHD CLUB Dunkirk (UHD CLUB DP #09) (4K + 2D + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

I MANAGED TO SECURE SOME MORE COPIES OF 

• DUNKIRK DP SERIES (With discs)
  • DUNKIRK DP SERIES (Without discs)
  • WOODEN CASES

This is the tentative layout UC and MP have worked out for submission.

Upon confirmation of the cover art, I will update everyone 😃

301018715_UHDCLUBDunkirk.thumb.jpg.cc9b3d26e13ac981100450a58fa04608.jpg

A 3-transition lenticular on the DP Hardbox - concept is a zoom-in face transiting to a zoom-out plane!

GB is still LIVE!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Well i’m in the GB for Manta’s Dunkirk. Buuuutttttt I am also in the GB’s for Interstellar and Inception, and I just finally got my copy of UHD Club’s The Prestige. So I guess i’m left with no choice, am I? Better join this one too, Nolan is my favorite director after all!

giphy (4).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I have a question...

What is this inside the white circle??

The first thing is the DigiPack... Then we have the booklet... And then what is that?? Is it a Fullslip?? What's inside?? xD

DUNKIRK UHDC.jpg

I think it may be a folder that contains everything except the digi pack. Would make everything neater. Maybe @ksosk can answer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Well yeah... That might be the answer... ;)

By the way... Are these UHDC DP editions are this width?? That looks masive!! 9_9

I'm hoping they're all the same size as The Prestige but I wouldn't mind slight variations in size

Here's a size comparison,

FAC XL slip + steelbook 

20200731_200539.thumb.jpg.8e237657b7f9782c9a62b61e22b2360b.jpg

Three steelbooks 

20200731_201117.thumb.jpg.425835294490dc2e00c5665c696b033b.jpg

• Like 1

Ya they are quite big! I currently have an scf9 protector on my copy of The Prestige that John was nice enough to hook me up with. There is some extra room in it, but it fits pretty well! Not sure if there is anything that might fit even better? Also @LeGonze I am almost positive that is the folder to house the cards and goodies. That’s like what The Prestige has