IGNORED

UHD CLUB Dunkirk (UHD CLUB DP #09) (4K + 2D + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jaksu said:

@Basil I might try that.blow dry hair dryer GIF by mr jukes 

yes take your time at distance will slowly heat glue up of sticker very carefully peel away, some keep stickers like me.

you can put back somewhere else or open up and find a good place for them inside, which is my prefered choice.

the fun will be finding a nice spot where you like 👍

all the best

basil :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Jaksu said:

My only wish  is that UHD Club decides not to use this 4K sticker.  This is just a small detail, but probably everyone knows what they are buying without that huge  sticker which covers the text. 🙂

UHD-Club-The-Prestige-Lenticular-Slip-Holographic-Digipak.jpg

I'm not going to lie. Every time I see an image of this beauty, I get a pang of jealously. xD

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jaksu said:

Everybody is  saying that  I should open it. 🤣

Nervous Biting Nails GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants  Sponge Bob Reaction GIF

personal choice some people have collectors item on shelf sealed keeps value and maybe a normal copy to watch.

or i usually open most of mine, dont like sealed copies too much may as well collect £50 notes without seeing insides of all the goodies you have bought,

but that choice is yours:D

welcome to the joys of collecting and your choices as you go along.

oh and some collectors with deep pockets buy 1 to open and 1 to keep sealed xD

but each to their own, i dont have space or funds for things like that :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Basil said:

yes take your time at distance will slowly heat glue up of sticker very carefully peel away, some keep stickers like me.

you can put back somewhere else or open up and find a good place for them inside, which is my prefered choice.

the fun will be finding a nice spot where you like 👍

all the best

I open em right up and put the exclusive stickers right on the outside protector. For the steelbooks,  I put them in a tight fitting polypropylene resealable sleeve(meant for amaray cases, but will fit steelbooks) and slide them back in the slip. It keeps me from worrying about sliding the steel in and out of the slip! I think the only steelbooks I still have sealed are my HDzeta double lenti TDK trilogy. The slips are all open though, I just kept the steels themselves sealed because I own multiple copies. Do what makes you happy! I occasionally collect figures too and I keep those sealed in their boxes😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Where do you get them?

I originally got them on amazon, but the seem to have sold out. I just got a slightly different brand via ebay. They aren’t as thick, but still seem pretty decent! You’ve got to take your time when first putting the steel in. After that, they seem to slide in and out pretty easily. I’ll pm you a link if you want!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance that unsold no-disc copies will be put up for sale for those who previously did not purchase a Wooden Box Edition?

My pity with the Wooden Box Edition is that I think it don't fit the official Warner digibook inside; for me it would have been perfect, but it is normal, it's intended for the Steelbook.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Is there any chance that unsold no-disc copies will be put up for sale for those who previously did not purchase a Wooden Box Edition?

My pity with the Wooden Box Edition is that I think it don't fit the official Warner digibook inside; for me it would have been perfect, but it is normal, it's intended for the Steelbook.

@ksosk might be able to answer your question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

My pity with the Wooden Box Edition is that I think it don't fit the official Warner digibook inside; for me it would have been perfect, but it is normal, it's intended for the Steelbook

....that is quite correct the dimensions of the Warner digibook are taller than that of the Steelbook and the  included scanavo case ...

• Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...