IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Dark Knight (UHD CLUB DP #07) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Hardbox) [China]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, Koetter86 said:

No invoice an no tracking number🤷🏼‍♂️😢

@Koetter86  it's the same as my response above to another member. Below is a link to the appropriate post in I&Q. Unfortunately, not all members could be serviced in this GB. In the future, please follow the I&Q thread and use that for all GB related questions. 

As a side note, the GB for the white box blu-ray edition is still open, although only with HUB shipping from USA or Asia.

• Sad 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

@deckard99 any new updates on the remaining copies arrival? Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, replica10 said:

I haven't received any updates regarding my copy either and it's been a few months now since I paid the invoice

Just grab a number and I will check as soon as possible ☺️

take a number waiting GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

• ★ Administrators ★

@replica10 @FlanInTheFace 

I have an update for you. Some of the boxes did not pass UHD Club's quality standards and new ones had to be manufactured. These have now been completed, but shipping is not possible for the next few weeks due to the lockdowns in China. Sorry for the delay but it's out of our hands. When we receive them, we'll get them out to you asap. - Ken

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

I have an update for you. Some of the boxes did not pass UHD Club's quality standards and new ones had to be manufactured. These have now been completed, but shipping is not possible for the next few weeks due to the lockdowns in China. Sorry for the delay but it's out of our hands. When we receive them, we'll get them out to you asap. - Ken

Appreciate the update. Thanks!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

@deckard99 so would we be presumptuous in hoping to receive it in June? This was quite the expensive purchase and it kinda sucks seeing how many members had already got it in hand weeks ago. I just don’t want to end up being out that much money:/

I certainly hope so, but shipping is still crazy unpredictable right now. I've seen boxes arrive from China in as little as 30 days. I've also seen some boxes take 6-9 months to arrive. Thankfully, the latter is the minority. I don't think we'll be totally back to "normal" until air travel between China and the rest of the world is back to pre-covid levels.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I certainly hope so, but shipping is still crazy unpredictable right now. I've seen boxes arrive from China in as little as 30 days. I've also seen some boxes take 6-9 months to arrive. Thankfully, the latter is the minority. I don't think we'll be totally back to "normal" until air travel between China and the rest of the world is back to pre-covid levels.

Yeah it definitely sucks! Well i’ll try to keep it out of my mind for a while! Any further updates are appreciated!

On 3/18/2022 at 9:43 AM, deckard99 said:

Since we have longer delays than this, why not take everyone's order before you print the boxes in the first place? I received my b/w 1-click -- thanks MP! 

Awards

Stuff received in good order.

As always, impecable services from the GER HUB, thx again.

Package is a beast indeed: big and heavy but not as much as a MAG rock :D

Concerning the edition I'm not that satisfied overall: the outer pictures imo are/look very bad, especially Bane has a low quality one, but the pics selection altogether is a mistake looking through the whole edition.

At this stage wont open it considering to part ways, as doesnt look nice on my shelf. Its the first UHDClub stuff sadly which doesnt impresses me at all however usually they are great...

20220322_093523.jpg

20220322_093545.jpg

20220322_093648.jpg

20220322_093652.jpg

20220322_093716.jpg

20220322_093721.jpg

20220322_093821.jpg

20220322_093828.jpg

20220322_093838.jpg

20220322_093847.jpg

20220322_093857.jpg

20220322_093913.jpg

Edited by Hardcore
  • Like 7
  • Confused 3

Awards

2 hours ago, Hardcore said:

Stuff received in good order.

As always, impecable services from the GER HUB, thx again.

Package is a beast indeed: big and heavy but not as much as a MAG rock :D

Concerning the edition I'm not that satisfied overall: the outer pictures imo are/look very bad, especially Bane has a low quality one, but the pics selection altogether is a mistake looking through the whole edition.

At this stage wont open it considering to part ways, as doesnt look nice on my shelf. Its the first UHDClub stuff sadly which doesnt impresses me at all however usually they are great...

20220322_093523.jpg

20220322_093545.jpg

20220322_093648.jpg

20220322_093652.jpg

20220322_093716.jpg

20220322_093721.jpg

20220322_093821.jpg

20220322_093828.jpg

20220322_093838.jpg

20220322_093847.jpg

20220322_093857.jpg

20220322_093913.jpg

I've seen a few people mention the pics, I'm either blind or easily pleased. I don't have an issue with the images used or quality. I love my set.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is a monumental edition, a supreme must have, a treasure in the hands.
These editions are made so that whoever buys them has the feeling of having something special in their hands, on their shelf, before their eyes. And this edition makes it profoundly true.

Thank you MP for make it possible!!

clapping-applause.gif

And by the way... we have had also a nice family meeting ;) 

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

PS: Tenet already has a 4K drive. The day this family is joined by "Tenet," "Insomnia," and "Memento," they're going to have to design some fancy little altar to put them all together. It's going to be an amazing set.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1