IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Dark Knight (UHD CLUB DP #07) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Hardbox) [China]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, GNYOUY said:

I am lucky to be one of the 8 members of UHD Club for non-SVIP sales.

They seem to be considering adding a luminous effect to the outer box, and I really hope that this plan will eventually pass

Sounds interesting. But curious, as since it is. a double lenticular box, how would that work? Would it only effect the non lenticular stuff?
Sorry, just having a hard time picturing.

46 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Sounds interesting. But curious, as since it is. a double lenticular box, how would that work? Would it only effect the non lenticular stuff?
Sorry, just having a hard time picturing.

Three movies are sold in bundles, and there will be a box similar to one click box.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2021 at 12:25 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Lenti

ย 

ย 

ย 

6285569C-F6B8-4FEB-83D7-0AFB076C81CF.gif

00BECDD8-A3C4-45DE-932E-7E128281127E.gif

ย 

D7C06D0E-1981-4847-9538-17431E41328F.gif.702c944f85cc63302bdccc05e05045e2.gifB543D3E7-4ABE-4457-9797-6BE334A93991.gif.bedd549d21d33e2144be8144e01edf78.gif

Wow, all those are going to be Lenti's? Damn.

ย 

I kind of wish we would have gotten a different image on the front, as I was never crazy about that art, but not horrible. Could be worse.

Are those other lenti images little art cards?

• Like 1

I think Iโ€™m confused. Is the box/sleeve that holds all 3 going to be included with all copiesย or is all the talk above indicating itโ€™s only for certain China members?
ย 

Or am I way off and that convoย was just about how the total available copies get allocated world wide?

Edited by Want3r88

Awards

55 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

I think Iโ€™m confused. Is the box/sleeve that holds all 3 going to be included with all copiesย or is all the talk above indicating itโ€™s only for certain China members?
ย 

Or am I way off and that convoย was just about how the total available copies get allocated world wide?

We're just talking about the worldwide distribution of copies.

Everyone who buys gets the same thing

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...