Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
On 4/30/2021 at 10:52 AM, KananJarrus said:

Supporting MP with a Gold membership now! Not the biggest fan of having to pay for a membership to get a chance on popular releases, but well, I don't want another LotR HDZeta Silver Label disappointment. 😂

Keep up the good work! 😁

So just out of curiosity how would you then prefer us to keep the lights on ?  I think with what ADDED value we give , our Cards and Coins , that your not REALLY paying for anything other then for a service we provide ?!? 

In todays world surely you cannot believe that you will get something (or everything) for Free ?  Every site collects money for memberships , it does not matter if it is our way or another way (through selling your data to companies) NOTHING is FREE and for those who think they are getting something for a LIFETIME on deals like "Lifetime Memberships" you need to start rethinking that real quick. 

You cant compare us to other sites who offer paid subscriptions .  We are not a BIG CORPORATION who has shareholders who needs pleasing , nor are we those who want to line our pockets with your hard earned money, we are in fact only a very small organization trying to (and been doing for a LONG time ) help the members here in the Community and unfourtantly that does cost money. 

We all benefit from the membership cycles, for me peronally it helps to pay the costs involved here , it also helps me to organize smaller things along the cycle and it helps pay for the Give Away that is offered as a Perk and most importantly it keeps us from having to spam your experience here with unwanted or even sometime wanted Advertisement from other Products .  We have never done Advertisement for other Companies on a payment bases , if we Advertise we do it because we believe in the Product for which we Advertise for ,  not because someone comes along and offers us money to do so , we like to stay unbias as much as possible. 

So your opening statement in my judgement should have been "Supporting MYSELF with a Gold membership now !" with that i can live with as it seems to be the mentality of the world today . 

This is not a rant directed at you in any manner , it was just an opportunity i elected to take advantage of to voice my opinon here in the Elite circle ... as one great man said , 

"Ask not what your Country can do for you but what you can do for your Country"  , just replace Country with Community and thats how i feel about it.  

I hope you will recieve what you have came here for and can really appreciate the effort that is put into a Community like this.

Take care

John

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

So just out of curiosity how would you then prefer us to keep the lights on ?  I think with what ADDED value we give , our Cards and Coins , that your not REALLY paying for anything other then for a service we provide ?!? 

In todays world surely you cannot believe that you will get something (or everything) for Free ?  Every site collects money for memberships , it does not matter if it is our way or another way (through selling your data to companies) NOTHING is FREE and for those who think they are getting something for a LIFETIME on deals like "Lifetime Memberships" you need to start rethinking that real quick. 

You cant compare us to other sites who offer paid subscriptions .  We are not a BIG CORPORATION who has shareholders who needs pleasing , nor are we those who want to line our pockets with your hard earned money, we are in fact only a very small organization trying to (and been doing for a LONG time ) help the members here in the Community and unfourtantly that does cost money. 

We all benefit from the membership cycles, for me peronally it helps to pay the costs involved here , it also helps me to organize smaller things along the cycle and it helps pay for the Give Away that is offered as a Perk and most importantly it keeps us from having to spam your experience here with unwanted or even sometime wanted Advertisement from other Products .  We have never done Advertisement for other Companies on a payment bases , if we Advertise we do it because we believe in the Product for which we Advertise for ,  not because someone comes along and offers us money to do so , we like to stay unbias as much as possible. 

So your opening statement in my judgement should have been "Supporting MYSELF with a Gold membership now !" with that i can live with as it seems to be the mentality of the world today . 

This is not a rant directed at you in any manner , it was just an opportunity i elected to take advantage of to voice my opinon here in the Elite circle ... as one great man said , 

"Ask not what your Country can do for you but what you can do for your Country"  , just replace Country with Community and thats how i feel about it.  

I hope you will recieve what you have came here for and can really appreciate the effort that is put into a Community like this.

Take care

John

Because.... who loves seeing paid ads selling wee wee enhancements and other egregious ads like that on sites... just sayin... I'm happy to support an awesome site and community which shares an exciting hobby of mine. 

Watching Happy Sunday GIF by SLOTHILDA

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blusteelbook said:

Can some tell me how one purchase MP coins or the Metal/Wooden cards 

@Blusteelbook here is the benefits for your Gold tier membership, & I do not remember where or if the orders have started for these, best to PM John @Masterblaster for dates to be ordered! :)

About Gold Tiered Membership 05.01.2021 - 12.31.2021

This membership purchase is for 8 months.  All prices are final .  No refunds .  

Price includes PP fees

Starts on 1st May 2021 and ends on 31st Dec. 2021

Perks :

• An MP Exclusive Virtual Badge in the Signature on the Forum to show your SUPPORT
  • Metal or Wood Membership Card (at our discretion) with Variable Data  FREE  Pay only shipping costs which vary by location. Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  •  4th  Collectible Community Coin (24k Gold Plated) 40% rebate Shipping costs are extra and depend on location.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term.
  • Participation for 1x GOLD MEMBERS only GIVEAWAY .  Pay only shipping which vary by location.
  • Priority List position on Groupbuys (after Platinum Tier) where possible  (restrictions may apply)

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Blusteelbook said:

Can some tell me how one purchase MP coins or the Metal/Wooden cards 

If your talking about "back issues" you can contact me .

If your talking about the ones for this membership cycle then they have not yet been put into production , or designed yet .  As soon as we know more you will find the information in the appropriate Thread .

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Masterblaster John, I have just logged on to MP (as I do every evening) to find out that my membership has expired, AND that they have all sold out??!

Ive not had a single warning, prompt or notification about this happening and as you know, I’ve been with MP (& only MP) since the very start (V1). I’ve been a Gold member since the memberships begun (got all the personalised membership cards to prove it 😂👍🏼), and I very much wish to continue my support and remain a Gold member.

Is there anyway I can persuade you to let me back in please Guv’nor?! 🤞🏼 I’m freaking out over here because I was laying a patio, and now some other git has nicked my spot! 🧐😂

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Masterblaster John, I have just logged on to MP (as I do every evening) to find out that my membership has expired, AND that they have all sold out??!

Ive not had a single warning, prompt or notification about this happening and as you know, I’ve been with MP (& only MP) since the very start (V1). I’ve been a Gold member since the memberships begun (got all the personalised membership cards to prove it 😂👍🏼), and I very much wish to continue my support and remain a Gold member.

Is there anyway I can persuade you to let me back in please Guv’nor?! 🤞🏼 I’m freaking out over here because I was laying a patio, and now some other git has nicked my spot! 🧐😂

11.30pm here & I need my beauty sleep. Keeping everything crossed for some good news in the morning.... 🤞🏼😬

• Like 3

11 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

This is the inherent problem with “elitism”.

Who knows, maybe in eight months time there will be another tier above Platinum for the even more elite, elitist.  :D

yes, Dave... DIAMOND !  you know, for "DiamondDave", baby!!!!!  

DiamondDave_01.gif.b8773eb1b44a1b6d5eca70ac11978100.gif DiamondDave_03.gif.f91bff807d1d010ddbc4e20e314275b2.gif DiamondDave_04.gif.f975fb69062ef8a80cf3ef3c47977908.gif

yes... change your moniker, "Dodgy"; and KICK  your MP Membership where...

DiamondDave_02.gif.cd2da969d9bd98395b3366fdb40b0e8a.gif

Icons,

DiamondsMM01.gif.618e73e57811aca1a5672307512e6302.gif

KISS_Logo_BW_01.gif.39f473d4311f4dbdee36d10b9fde96c2.gif

and @Masterblaster, @Scary Hair, @Benoit46, @ukade2327, @DParadigm, @extantsrevenge@deckard99, @R1s1ngs0n, @icewire@ksosk, @Veum 

may agree....

DiamondDave_06GBFcrpd.png.aefd707f5e97136fdf51a558189caf36.png DiamondDave_06GBFcrpd.png.aefd707f5e97136fdf51a558189caf36.png DiamondDave_06GBFcrpd.png.aefd707f5e97136fdf51a558189caf36.png 

it's next level, baby...

Diamond_01a.gif.bbe834ca190a8c3a5ca6f6ecfd6bcf54.gif           

"DIAMOND"

• Haha 10

Awards