IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

ALL invites have been sent out except a very few but doing those now..

Remember to look up in the right hand corner where the bell is , that is where the invite will be. 

Take care

John just an insight on next to that bell, is this for only peeps that need to be invited… I do not have that specific icon on my iPad as of right now (will I need it for me now and in our future? 🧐)!!

Edited by Veum

18 minutes ago, defdan14 said:

Was a bunch of fun to read through this. I was hopeful for a tiered membership, but it's not a big deal at all, I'm more of lurker when it comes to the forums. I have however, joined 13 GBs since I joined MP in April, & have been fortunate enough to bring 10 of the 13 to completion. Really just happy to have found MP! Congrats to ALL the tiered members!!

That's the spirit 😊

John is sending the last invites so maybe not all hope is lost. But this is exactly the type of mentality we appreciate and like to see here.

If no luck this time, then next cycle might be a different story, who knows?!

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Veum said:

I never had it, I got the invite by email! 😳

thats because of your notification settings .  It could be also that some have there notifications going to Email only apparently like you do .

Im sure one of the members will be able to take your hand through the process of how to turn on the Notifications for the Forum ..

4 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

thats because of your notification settings .  It could be also that some have there notifications going to Email only apparently like you do .

Im sure one of the members will be able to take your hand through the process of how to turn on the Notifications for the Forum ..

1 minute ago, Basil said:

Mike the invite comes up thru the notification bell here is pic on my chromebook 

16436525653876915090260364095886.thumb.jpg.0dbd38015833918d8562aecf7ab72e0e.jpg

Can I pick multiply on this and what is that N + push? 🧐 

How would I get a notification and an email from this? 🤔 

Clubs

• Club Invitations
    These notifications will be sent whenever you are invited to join a club or your request to join a club is responded to.
      • Notification List + Push
      • Notification List Only
      • No Notification List
    • Email
  • Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Veum:

Clubs

• Club Invitations
    These notifications will be sent whenever you are invited to join a club or your request to join a club is responded to.
      • Notification List Only
      • No Notification List
    • Email

You can select email and you get througt that or you can pick 2 option. N + push is browser dipendend and you get notification from the browser while you brows in the net

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Clubs

• Club Invitations
      • Notification List Only
      • No Notification List
    • Email

select the bottom one for email

also the top one if you can for when on site

expand the pic to see highlighted ones

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Got my fingers crossed for the last chance! If no luck then no hard feelings - still congratulations to all who remained or got the chance to join, hopefully you'll have a peace of mind in collecting the steels you want as reward!

Have to remind myself that it's through this site anyway that I've acquired quite a lot of steels that were long gone either through John, the marketplace and the myriad of groupbuys I've been in; and regardless of the amount of activity that I personally participate in, I enjoy reading a lot of the posts here and the organisation of the groupbuys have benefitted throughout the two years I've been here regardless, so if not this time then hopefully next!

Celebrate Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 9

Awards

1 minute ago, swish said:

You can select email and you get througt that or you can pick 2 option. N + push is browser dipendend and you get notification from the browser while you brows in the net

Sometimes I do not like all these computer jargons 😛 (I’m pretty slow-witted, as all of you know by now 😆 😒… it must of been my wild past 😛… just ask my wifey 😂)! 

Just now, Basil said:

select the bottom one for email

also the top one if you can for when on site

How about when off site, do I still keep the top on? 🧐 

• Like 1

Just now, Veum said:

Sometimes I do not like all these computer jargons 😛 (I’m pretty slow-witted, as all of you know by now 😆 😒… it must of been my wild past 😛… just ask my wifey 😂)! 

How about when off site, do I still keep the top on? 🧐 

yep leave them both set you get emails and alerted when on site simples 👍

• Thanks 1

Gerade eben schrieb ddeahl:

So, I didn't have the time to follow this all week-end. But I have a question, if we were platinum and didn't get the invite to renew at platinum, but got invited to gold, are we being demoted? There is far too many posts here to read through.

No you only lose your platinum status and was given to you the gold if you accept

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1