IGNORED

UHD CLUB Interstellar (UHD CLUB DP #04) (4K + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Masta Norris said:

Just a quick question: Is the transitional lenti on the outer box/slip loose or glued?

@Masta Norris There are 2 lentis as shown in the videos a page back. The transitional lenti should be a separate item inside the box, since it was added as a bonus item, the other one (with ship approaching the planet) is glued to the front of the outer box.

@ksosk can correct me if I'm wrong.

• Thanks 3

vor 14 Minuten schrieb deckard99:

the other one (with ship approaching the planet) is glued to the front of the outer box.

Okay gotcha. So the pictures by ksosk on page 5 where just sample picures of the back-then unfinished outer slip which has now the lenticular glued to the front, correct?

Spoiler

49809725421_f488575355_b.jpg&key=b0100f9

Any chance getting that outer box w/o the lenti? @ksosk I know the chances are low but do you know if one could make like a special request like that to be considered?

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, Masta Norris said:

Okay gotcha. So the pictures by ksosk on page 5 where just sample picures of the back-then unfinished outer slip which has now the lenticular glued to the front, correct?

Hide contents

Any chance getting that outer box w/o the lenti? @ksosk I know the chances are low but do you know if one could make like a special request like that to be considered?

No retailer will do that!

Imagine words get out and people start requesting. 

I do know if u use a heat gun carefully u may remove the lenti just very risky. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ksosk:

Well I know Cinemuseum does that so my thought was not just by chance. I'm just no lenti guy.
Heat gun would be a possibility but the chances are I ruin the slip and the lenti all together :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Masta Norris said:

Reveal hidden contents

How great would it be if they shipped it without the lenti and just made the lenti a sticker and put it inside the box. It won't happen but one can dream 😪

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

Anyone know of any cheap lentis I can practice on? 🤔

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 10/16/2020 at 2:03 AM, Koenig_Leonidas said:

Paid 💪 Hopefully shipping to Germany is faster and better than with Gladiator from UHD Club 🙈

tbh i doubt it due to the new wave of Covid , not even gotten rid of the first wave yet and already worldwide 2nd wave.

in these times you really have to have patience.

Take care

John

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

How great would it be if they shipped it without the lenti and just made the lenti a sticker and put it inside the box. It won't happen but one can dream 😪

Anyone know of any cheap lentis I can practice on? 🤔

you mean just any lenti ? if so i can send to you something if it dont matter what it is 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

you mean just any lenti ? if so i can send to you something if it dont matter what it is 

Yeah, lol. I remember reading a post somewhere a while ago of someone saying they removed lentis from their slips but I didn't believe it. But now that @ksosk is saying it, I'm thinking maybe its possible 🤔

I would love to remove the lentis on my old hdzeta BvS double lenti, but it cost to much to risk it 😬

• Like 2