IGNORED

UHD CLUB Interstellar (UHD CLUB DP #04) (4K + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

All UC orders are shipped to different Hub Masters. Each Hub Master then dispatches the packages to the members included in his Hub while also providing them with a tracking number. Naturally, tracking number is given only once the member has paid second shipping invoice and import taxes, if applicable.

Ok, so at some point we will be contacted for the 2nd invoice and after that is paid, it will be posted with tracking number.

• Like 2

Really loving this edition, so glad I got it, Interstellar is one of my favourite films of the last few years - but a question for those that have received it, similar to Benoit46’s pictures above the lenticulars in my boxset all have the same ‘bubbling’ (some worse than others) so I wanted to check - before I do something stupid and ruin them - is there some sort of peel able layer over the lenticular, that can be removed, or is it a manufacturing problem?

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
47 minutes ago, Lordpercy said:

Really loving this edition, so glad I got it, Interstellar is one of my favourite films of the last few years - but a question for those that have received it, similar to Benoit46’s pictures above the lenticulars in my boxset all have the same ‘bubbling’ (some worse than others) so I wanted to check - before I do something stupid and ruin them - is there some sort of peel able layer over the lenticular, that can be removed, or is it a manufacturing problem?

I'm not sure if you mean the separate lenti cards or something else. I don't have mine yet so I'll ask @Benoit46 or @ksosk for their opinion.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Lordpercy said:

@Lordpercy ya there is a film on all the lenticulars to peel off! Is your booklet in Spanish as well? Love the set, but the folder that houses the cards/poster came with a bad crease down the spine and the cover has some letters chipped off😱 Does anyone know if UHD Club ever do replacement pieces? Had an issue with my Fac Gremlins as well😩

5F964880-29A4-47F8-A320-38BDB88E173F.jpeg

77FB6EC4-4028-4A2A-B359-D83E488951DA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

@Lordpercy ya there is a film on all the lenticulars to peel off! Is your booklet in Spanish as well? Love the set, but the folder that houses the cards/poster came with a bad crease down the spine and the cover has some letters chipped off😱 Does anyone know if UHD Club ever do replacement pieces? Had an issue with my Fac Gremlins as well😩

@FlanInTheFace Not sure but you can try sending a PM to @ksosk with the Interstellar photos. Maybe he can check for you.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 3 heures, Lordpercy a dit :

Yes @Lordpercy

there is a layer to remove on my photo of the two Lenticular cards ;)

if you're talking about that !?

image.png.49e1bd69441ecd16a274f9c904d4e140.png

• Like 4

I also received a dunkirk lenticular in mine but in the box that it came in were also some extra Interstellar lenticular cards so I dont think we ended up missing anything, if anything we probably got more stuff than was announced. 

I got both Interstellar and dunkirk on the same day and after I had opened them I realized how many lenticular cards I had, like 10 😂

• Haha 6

While were here, I've been asking for a while and haven't gotten an answer yet, does MP have protectors or plan on making protectors for these hardboxes? I know they may not be the exact same size but they are close enough and I believe there are enough hardbox editions to be worth it. We've got four so far with a lot more on the way. I would also love protectors for the wooden boxes (wonder woman, 2049, and soon, hopefully, bladerunner and bumblebee) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

While were here, I've been asking for a while and haven't gotten an answer yet, does MP have protectors or plan on making protectors for these hardboxes? I know they may not be the exact same size but they are close enough and I believe there are enough hardbox editions to be worth it. We've got four so far with a lot more on the way. I would also love protectors for the wooden boxes (wonder woman, 2049, and soon, hopefully, bladerunner and bumblebee) 

I join this request.

I still have only the UHD Club "The prestige", but two more are coming soon, and it pains me that at some point they may receive some fortuitous damage at home.

I think protectors are really needed for so beautiful editions. 

PS: And it is not the only "new size" that is missing in the market. It's a issue to study, but in my case I would appreciate new sizes different from the usual standards to be able to protect other editions that do not find their right place and appreciation.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
20 hours ago, Ryan said:

For some reason I recieved a dunkirk lenticular in my edition

16060948249497827405384254288788.jpg

1606094856807568344833868675496.jpg

yeah its when the Retailer has excess in the lenti cards because he has to take a certain amount , he wants to utilize the extras by giving them to our members as an extra bonus .. Never look a gift horse in the mouth LOL...

Take care

John

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
17 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

The main problem is that there is no standard norm size of these editions and unfourtantly  our supplier requires us to take such large amounts that it is just not viable for these editions until they are normed .. The protective slip they deserve would have to meet OUR STANDARD (as all our MPCs do ) so of course its the cost factor as well.   

We are constantly looking into new sizes to bring to our Product line but it is harder then one would think. 

@Casiusco as you know im open to any suggestions along this "search" and "request" you have , so please do not hesitate to send me a message with your ideas of sizes and so forth.  Looking forward to your thoughts as well @Intentcoin .  Please do not be shy LOL.

Take care

John

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2