IGNORED

UHD CLUB Interstellar (UHD CLUB DP #04) (4K + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Chokwe said:

It already did when I decided to go for the Prestige Digipak edition a few months ago! However, now that I got HDZ's 4K Inception SL before seeing UC is making one of these for the same title as well, l'm afraid the situation I'm in right now with these Interstellar releases will repeat...

😁😭

This is the headache of us collectors, ain't it? Haha.

Our daily struggle!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

@Robertm89

Yes, UC will do the full Nolan series - all in DC series!

That includes the Dark Knight Trilogy 😜

Hope to get everyone's support on that too!!

Memento will only be possible when there's a 4K disc

That's great news, and yeah didn't think of Memento not having a 4k release yet.

The Dark Knight Trilogy UC style.... 

season 1 zombies and cobb salad GIF by mom

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ksosk said:

This is the headache of us collectors, ain't it? Haha.

Our daily struggle!

Oh yes, that couldn't be more on point. It's an especially difficult struggle for people like me who are desperately trying to minimize the costs of getting the nicest possible editions of their favorite films without splurging too extravagantly on every new release that comes out. 

I've never bought any OC's aside from the HDZ TDK trilogy (which I promised to myself would be the first AND the last set of OC's I'll ever get lol), and I don't like having multiple copies of the same film on the shelf since I aim to open and watch them all at some point. Magnificent releases like this UC one here, however, tend to make me question everything I stand for 😂😭🤦‍♀️

Edited by Chokwe

15 minutes ago, ksosk said:

@Robertm89

Yes, UC will do the full Nolan series - all in DC series!

That includes the Dark Knight Trilogy 😜

Hope to get everyone's support on that too!!

Memento will only be possible when there's a 4K disc

@ksosk

giphy.gif

I can add my own disc to Memento if you’re helping design the set 😃. I’ll take a dvd release if you’re designing the release 😂.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

That set looks really nice. Any possibility more of these sets will be produced in the future, especially for those of us who missed out on the initial Group Buy?

Very much doubt it ...once they're gone they're gone .... you can always put an Ad in the classified section ... someone may sell their copy ... 

• Like 1

^^ Unfortunately @Fortis93, that's one of the main issues with Premium Editions. They (usually) only crank 'em out once.

Now there are rare occasions in which a 2nd run is produced, PA does it with a couple of their "pet" releases (Carol...cough cough...) and Kimchi have done it a few times (though usually without a numbered edition on the 2nd run). I think even FAC has done it...

Alas my friend, here we have UHD Club and they are still quite new in the game. Considering the amount of titles they currently have in the pipe, even if they wanted to crank out a 2nd run, it would be a couple of years before they could get to it.

So, this was more an explanation of the market than a direct answer to your query but I hope it suffices...for now.  🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
45 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Unfortunately @Fortis93, that's one of the main issues with Premium Editions. They (usually) only crank 'em out once.

Now there are rare occasions in which a 2nd run is produced, PA does it with a couple of their "pet" releases (Carol...cough cough...) and Kimchi have done it a few times (though usually without a numbered edition on the 2nd run). I think even FAC has done it...

Alas my friend, here we have UHD Club and they are still quite new in the game. Considering the amount of titles they currently have in the pipe, even if they wanted to crank out a 2nd run, it would be a couple of years before they could get to it.

So, this was more an explanation of the market than a direct answer to your query but I hope it suffices...for now.  🙂

@Grendel is quite correct @Fortis93. Chances are approximately zero that UHD will make any more of these. You best bet is to place a free classified ad here at MP and scour the secondary market until one comes up within your price range. Best of luck!

• Like 1

Yeah, I had a feeling this would a one off type of thing. It's my bad, anyway. I found out about you guys way too late. I've been collecting films for about 15 years now, and love to find rare, limited editions of my favourite films. I'd seen a couple of the releases here floating about on places like eBay, but only found the source from which they came about a week ago. By the time I had made an account, this set was already sold out. Now that I've found this community, I'll be sure to be on the lookout for any cool future releases and try not to take too long in deciding whether or not to give my wallet a good workout.

• Like 3

^^ Welcome to our Media Psycho community @Fortis93, very happy to have you join us. 🙂

Please feel free to look around and don't be shy about asking questions buddy, we all started here new at some time, heh.

edit: if you are as yet unaware, to get another member's attention, like say a Guardian (help guide), a Mod or Admin staff member, just use the @ sign in front of their name, such as;

@Grendel

Admin Names are all at bottom right corner of any page.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Yeah, I had a feeling this would a one off type of thing. It's my bad, anyway. I found out about you guys way too late. I've been collecting films for about 15 years now, and love to find rare, limited editions of my favourite films. I'd seen a couple of the releases here floating about on places like eBay, but only found the source from which they came about a week ago. By the time I had made an account, this set was already sold out. Now that I've found this community, I'll be sure to be on the lookout for any cool future releases and try not to take too long in deciding whether or not to give my wallet a good workout.

don't worry man, I'm sure that's most people's experience. It was the same for me when I joined about a year ago(i think) i had just barely missed some releases I really wanted. Just make sure to stick around for future releases and soon you'll see someone new saying the same thing. 😆

• Like 3

On 4/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, Fortis93 said:

I feel the same way long ago, Your missed out on the fun time of the HDZeta Gold TDK run! 

Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask questions or seek help as needed.

• Like 1

Awards

On 4/10/2020 at 11:10 AM, DarthEd said:

Well, the early digital mock-up shots did not look appealing to me at all, so I passed. Ksosk’s latest beauty shots are much more appealing, and I probably would have joined the GB if they had been posted before the GB closed. That said, I have no lingering regret. It saved me $80-100. There will be other premium Interstellar releases in the future, I’m sure, and Interstellar is not a movie I am head-over-heels in love with.

Big tip here. Always trust @ksosk input and designs. Hasn’t let me down yet!

• Like 4

Awards

• 4 weeks later...