IGNORED

UHD CLUB Interstellar (UHD CLUB DP #04) (4K + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, DarthEd said:

Well, the early digital mock-up shots did not look appealing to me at all, so I passed. Ksosk’s latest beauty shots are much more appealing, and I probably would have joined the GB if they had been posted before the GB closed. That said, I have no lingering regret. It saved me $80-100. There will be other premium Interstellar releases in the future, I’m sure, and Interstellar is not a movie I am head-over-heels in love with.

Hi @DarthEd I certainly understand your frustration. These new photos do look amazing! However, I think the beauty shot in the OP is a pretty fair representation of the final product. The photos that @ksosk just posted are not beauty shots at all, but actual in hand photos of the finished product (production samples I'm guessing). It's the same with other retailers as well, first the beauty shot and then later on you might get some early photos of the actual product (which shows more detail, close-ups of embossing/debossing or a short video of the lenticular effect). In any case, UHD Club has consistently produced superior editions so I always give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 3 heures, DarthEd a dit :

In the future, it would be really nice to get the beauty shots before the GB closes. 🙄

Follow the thread 👍 It will save you surprises 😂

il y a 4 minutes, DarthEd a dit :

I am following it. It didn’t.

Bro, 

BS March 21th :

1724664516_Screenshot_20200410-211451_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.9d14fb60b1c3023ecd053d251671f4d1.jpg

GB closed April 5h :

1407437752_Screenshot_20200410-211558_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1ecf69da6d4de15e2731d258a83b17a8.jpg

I understand your frustration but I always say... Follow RT and I&Q thread... 

For next time bro 😉

il y a 9 minutes, DarthEd a dit :

I strongly disagree with that statement, but it’s subjective.

All BS are of the same type my friend... At 99%, we have BS, and then, once the GB is closed, and the production of releases is finished, we have Shots indicating the finish of the products ... 😢

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Hey, @ksosk I know this is not the thread for this but is there any news on bumblebee? 

Thanks for asking.

April and May see the distributors releasing license for a ton of releases and Bumblebee is one of them. 

Now, UC is just waiting for the disc. I don't know how long the process will take though.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ksosk said:

No worries!!

Hope UC will get your support in the near future 😃

It already did when I decided to go for their lenticular Prestige Digipak a few months ago! However, now that I purchased and received HDZ's 4K Inception SL well before seeing UC is making one of these digipaks for the same title as well, l'm afraid the situation I'm in right now with these Interstellar releases will repeat...

😁😭

Edited by Chokwe
  • Haha 1