SECRET SANTA 2019

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

santa claus art GIF
This year's Secret Santa is looking good and is already set to break last year's participation record.

Psychos, only one week left until deadline so act fast! Let Santa know you've been a good Psycho so he can add you to his list.

@ukade2327 @Limited Edition @Tonic24k - Santa still awaits your confirmation 🎅 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 4

For the benefit of those who are still on the fence about joining this year's event or are unsure of how this works, here is a recent exchange between myself and another member:

- SO WITH THIS SECRET SANTA CAN IT BE ANYTHING OR WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE WHAT THE OTHER PERSON WANTS?

- Ideally, we would like everyone to get something they’d like, so you can either give each other several options/ideas to choose from. If none is doable for whatever reason, you can get something else based on the ideas exchanged. It can also be, for example, an edition of a movie you love and that the other person hasn’t seen, which would also be a way of making it a personal gesture.

If all that doesn’t work then it’s up to you to make a decision and hope for the best.

Realistically, we don’t expect everyone to hit the jackpot when they get their presents, the main goal is having as many Psychos as possible participate and share gifts in Xmas spirit.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 8

15 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@

R1s1ngs0n

So with me, please take German and France area, since the shipping to USA are too high

Hey friend @CAYENNE-FAHRER

You left out our friends from the UK! 🎅🤶

united kingdom uk GIF

I was also hoping you’d pick me for a very nice present to me! 🎁

german drinking GIF by Archer

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1