IGNORED

Introucing myself (Shawn)

WesternBronco

I am technically not new to collecting SBs. I have always liked the artwork on them so collected them off and on for over 10 years or so. Since I started working fulltime and actually having money I have greatly icnreaded my buying o steelbooks. I love watching movies. I like movie posters but they take up so much room on my bedroom walls. Displaying Sbs on my wall was the perfect solution!

I did some Googling and found this site. I have always stuck to buying regular SBs but have discovered other countries (Zavvi) and now premiums. This is going to be a problem. It's a good thing I don't spend alot of money. I can spend some on SBs instead.

I look forward to meeting fellow SB collectors and checking out the immense variety on MP!

Shawn

Awards

Hi @WesternBronco

and welcome to you on MediaPsychos !!!

If necessary, do not hesitate to ask me! I hope to help you as best as I can 😁

You will be able to display your collection here,

Our community loves to share our collections and receptions of our new acquisitions!

Enjoy your stay my friend !!! 😁👍

Hello hockey.gif

Hi @WesternBronco

Zavvi is just the start , Here  at Media Psychos  we TRULY  cover the entire globe 😊❤.

Not just  visual Media , musical , posters , figures both mainstream and ABSOULTLY Limited editions . Chances are you will find someone who is just as crazy as you are on that one thing .

Anyway time for a big 

tenor.gif.7066a0acc4e4de417a2727c66f7c5df8.gif

And 

giphy-downsized.gif

• ★ Administrators ★
30 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

By the way, how are new releases announced? For example, If Manta were to announce they will produce the Crimes of Grindelwald does MP announce that by email or do we just monitor Manta? Thanks!

Welcome Shawn!

Announcements are made in the form of Release Threads :)

I usually use the All Activity option to see new posts. 

KS

44 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

By the way, how are new releases announced? For example, If Manta were to announce they will produce the Crimes of Grindelwald does MP announce that by email or do we just monitor Manta? Thanks!

I go on twitter and follow Media Psychos and all the premium companies, but..... Media Psychos sometimes start a Group buy before things get announced by the company, so always check the new release threads.

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@WesternBronco welcome to Media Psychos, very happy that you found us. You should be able to get some really nice additions for your collection with the help of MP 😊. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Thanks! I am looking forward to buying premiums. My wallet isn't though!

Awards

4 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Actually my walls will be full. I mount my SBs to the wall using magnets. They look so cool!

OHHH Boy this is where our members read that and magnets become the most saught after resource for the next few years 🤔😳

That reads SO COOL you realise  we will need pictures to drool over 😛🤩🤩❤❤

Welcome to the family, we are very happy to have you with us @WesternBronco 😉
You will be guided and you can count on the support and cooperation of our team of leaders from Medias Psychos.
We are grateful to you for taking the time for your introduction, it is very kind of you.
It was amazing! the idea of magnets, a Steelbook wall what an originality it is really a great choice as a solution 😍😍😍

Good luck and above all have fun🤣🤣🤣

190228103751730816140349.jpg

Well done on the Steels @WesternBronco!

Last year, when I was installing mag strips in the kitchen for control of many of my butcher knives, I thought...'why not do this for Steelbooks?'

I never did get around to it (mostly because I've run out of wall space, heh) so it was VERY NICE to see someone having done it!

Bravo Zulu!!

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Well done on the Steels @WesternBronco!

Last year, when I was installing mag strips in the kitchen for control of many of my butcher knives, I thought...'why not do this for Steelbooks?' 

I never did get around to it (mostly because I've run out of wall space, heh) so it was VERY NICE to see someone having done it! 

Bravo Zulu!!

I completely sympathize about running out of wall space! I have almost done so but I have 3 feet left of a magnetic strip so...

Awards

Archived