IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

4 hours ago, Veum said:

Looks fantastic if I wanted a FS! :)

Still waiting on an email notice that my B1 Lenti has shipped 😞

No Way Home - B - WEET - Media Psychos - Group Buy

Apparently mine is one of the missing editions that might have been sent to one of the other hubs that John needs to await confirmation on if this has happened, for now I will need to wait patiently for mine to be sent to me! 😔 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, hal56 said:

New arrivals this week:

Leonine:

Boss Level, limited Mediabook, 4k:

I don't really like mediabooks, but hot dayum the Germans sure do put out a good amount of them for very varied titles. And Boss Level was ❤️
Only wish they were digipacks in slips instead :P

• Like 2

Awards

11 hours ago, Reagh said:

From the big sale. A big thank you to @extantsrevenge & @ShadowWarrior for helping me choose the right Edition & thank you to @Masterblaster for the premium shipping.

C6F07A22-95D1-4101-9655-23BB4BB5B1BF.thumb.jpeg.91a0fa6651b4843b7ecbfe61099e0ef8.jpeg

53DA4A45-ECA5-4FCE-B8B5-FB46C7D6D52E.thumb.jpeg.70272c28056ccd3d79f1e9e5028bcdd3.jpeg

980940BB-3162-4BA5-8A32-4058F200E309.thumb.jpeg.738c118d7f03867c71139d6c34d7c0fe.jpeg

And around 40 MPC (assorted sizes) 

F24C26C7-85B5-4AB1-9DA2-443BC0E84993.thumb.jpeg.b1bfe07023d071e211f0642853322b42.jpeg

Awesome haul! I'd love to see a comparison between that Drive and Second Sight one.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Awesome haul! I'd love to see a comparison between that Drive and Second Sight one.

Thanks buddy. I love second sight editions, but I didn’t really care for the packaging & artwork  second sight used for drive. I ordered the standard 4K edition from them this time and I’ll just put the 4K disk inside the Manta edition. 

• Like 4

new arrivals from amazon.fr: 

• jurassic park 4k steelbook
  • the lost world 4k steelbook
  • jurassic park 3 4k steelbook

i really like these steelbooks. the older steelbooks were just black with small image on the front side - too lazy IMO. these new steelbooks are a bit better - with bigger picture and in colour. it is not perfect, but still a step up. 

anyway, i have a couple of remarks: 

• i will never understand why the j-card has limited info about the languages; here the 4k discs had written only english and french but the discs have many more languages. i think that this lack of info can decrease possible sales
  • these 3 steelbooks have 6 discs totally (3x 4k + 3x bluray), 5 of them were moving inside when the package arrived!! i was able to play all three 4k discs so i hope they will not be damaged (they look ok)
  • the steelbooks were packed only in a weak cardbox but hopefully arrived safely
  • 1st and 2nd movie have a title "a steven spielberg film" above the picture on the front side, the 3rd movie does not; i understand that the name "steven spielberg" is much attractive than "joe johnston", but the consistency is lacking
  • 2nd and 3rd movie have the same artwork on 4k discs and inside the steelbook, the 1st movie has different artwork. i dont understand it as i believe there are plenty of artworks available also for 2nd and 3rd movie

but despite these remarks, i am very satisfied to have these steelbooks in my collection. i have jurassic world 1+2 in FAC, so i hope FA will release also the jurassic world: dominion to have the collection complete. 

IMG20220613110033.jpg

IMG20220613110042.jpg

IMG20220613110111.jpg

• Like 29

6 minutes ago, guri008 said:

new arrivals from amazon.fr: 

• jurassic park 4k steelbook
  • the lost world 4k steelbook
  • jurassic park 3 4k steelbook

i really like these steelbooks. the older steelbooks were just black with small image on the front side - too lazy IMO. these new steelbooks are a bit better - with bigger picture and in colour. it is not perfect, but still a step up. 

anyway, i have a couple of remarks: 

• i will never understand why the j-card has limited info about the languages; here the 4k discs had written only english and french but the discs have many more languages. i think that this lack of info can decrease possible sales
  • these 3 steelbooks have 6 discs totally (3x 4k + 3x bluray), 5 of them were moving inside when the package arrived!! i was able to play all three 4k discs so i hope they will not be damaged (they look ok)
  • the steelbooks were packed only in a weak cardbox but hopefully arrived safely
  • 1st and 2nd movie have a title "a steven spielberg film" above the picture on the front side, the 3rd movie does not; i understand that the name "steven spielberg" is much attractive than "joe johnston", but the consistency is lacking
  • 2nd and 3rd movie have the same artwork on 4k discs and inside the steelbook, the 1st movie has different artwork. i dont understand it as i believe there are plenty of artworks available also for 2nd and 3rd movie

but despite these remarks, i am very satisfied to have these steelbooks in my collection. i have jurassic world 1+2 in FAC, so i hope FA will release also the jurassic world: dominion to have the collection complete. 

IMG20220613110033.jpg

IMG20220613110042.jpg

IMG20220613110111.jpg

Very nice! I'm waiting on a copy of the Fallen Kingdom steelbook to arrive stateside from FNAC. I've got the previous films in the steelbook boxset, so couldn't justify springing for another set of individual steels, but I sure do like these. Hopefully Dominion gets a matching steel outside of the upcoming Zavvi boxset, because the current steel is lazy AF. 🤣

Thanks for sharing these!

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Very nice! I'm waiting on a copy of the Fallen Kingdom steelbook to arrive stateside from FNAC. I've got the previous films in the steelbook boxset, so couldn't justify springing for another set of individual steels, but I sure do like these. Hopefully Dominion gets a matching steel outside of the upcoming Zavvi boxset, because the current steel is lazy AF. 🤣

Thanks for sharing these!

I ordered the Zavvi set as I just had the singular steel edition for the other movies.   

I did it begrudgingly - as I do with many Zavvi sets - but I’m sure it will be nice quality at least. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I ordered the Zavvi set as I just had the singular steel edition for the other movies.   

I did it begrudgingly - as I do with many Zavvi sets - but I’m sure it will be nice quality at least. 

I did order the Godzilla/Kong Monsterverse set, mostly because I really dug the Mad Max steelbook set, and am waiting on that to arrive. No idea where I'll put it...which is one of the main reasons I skipped on the Jurassic set. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later... 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I did order the Godzilla/Kong Monsterverse set, mostly because I really dug the Mad Max steelbook set, and am waiting on that to arrive. No idea where I'll put it...which is one of the main reasons I skipped on the Jurassic set. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later... 🤣

I have the max max set but passed on the Godzilla set since I had each of those in individual steels already.  

bookshelf GIF by Product Hunt

• Like 6

7 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

the never ending space issue!!!! ahhghghhh

I recently grabbed a tall, skinny, glass cabinet from Ikea. Holds a good amount of movies without taking up too much space since its taller than wide. I recommend it for Boxsets, Fullslips, odd sized boxes. 

They do have this in different widths/sizes. Nice build quality. 

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/rudsta-glass-door-cabinet-anthracite-60434825/ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Rambo said:

the never ending space issue!!!! ahhghghhh

I recently grabbed a tall, skinny, glass cabinet from Ikea. Holds a good amount of movies without taking up too much space since its taller than wide. I recommend it for Boxsets, Fullslips, odd sized boxes. 

They do have this in different widths/sizes. Nice build quality. 

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/rudsta-glass-door-cabinet-anthracite-60434825/ 

Nice! Thanks, man. Might have to invest in one soon. Now… where to put it? 🤔 

• Like 3