IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
On 6/2/2022 at 7:26 PM, MikeH5856 said:

Nice collection! I just got Drive the other day and am waiting on The Witch. Drive is my first Second Sight release, and now I’m thinking I’m going to have to track down Dawn of the Dead when my budget loosens up a bit. 

oooh I've been a BIG fan of Second Sight since the Upgrade release a few years ago and have most of their limited editions at this point.  The Dawn of the dead set is absolutely outstanding.  HIGHLY recommend.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Gary K said:

oooh I've been a BIG fan of Second Sight since the Upgrade release a few years ago and have most of their limited editions at this point.  The Dawn of the dead set is absolutely outstanding.  HIGHLY recommend.

Oh damn, I didn’t know they did a set for Upgrade, too. Might have to look into that one too!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yes can’t wait, I have 4 other releases waiting on Dog Soldiers. Will make sure I break up my order next time. Also don’t forget about The Hitcher. I wish they would do Night/Day of the Dead to match there Dawn set. 

I saw this movie a long time ago barely remembering anything from it, but when I saw the amazing artwork, it peaked my interest so I look it up only to find it's the same director of the descent. Now I cant wait to get this and rewatch it.

• Like 5

Awards

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I saw this movie a long time ago barely remembering anything from it, but when I saw the amazing artwork, it peaked my interest so I look it up only to find it's the same director of the descent. Now I cant wait to get this and rewatch it.

I need to see this also, I do not think I’ve seen it but I do not remember at all this film (if I did I must not have enjoyed it cause it does not resonate with me… maybe I’ll put this on my library DVD list, UPDATE: our library does not carry this ☹️🤷‍♂️).

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Veum said:

I need to see this also, I do not think I’ve seen it but I do not remember at all this film (if I did I must not have enjoyed it cause it does not resonate with me… maybe I’ll put this on my library DVD list, UPDATE: our library does not carry this ☹️🤷‍♂️).

Dog Soldiers 4K (Blu-ray)

Dog Soldiers 4K Blu-ray 🇺🇸 

4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray

Shout Factory | 2002 | 105 min | Rated R | Jul 26, 2022 (2 Months)

Dog Soldiers - Collector's Edition 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray [4K UHD] $27.99

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

This one is going to be better.

Dog Soldiers Second Sight

B77D2C99-EF2A-400B-AF3E-250B488C3A74.jpeg

I see…

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

How can I see this since our local library does not carry it, before even considering a purchase? 🤔 

I see I can rent this for $2.99 on my Amazon Prime but do I want to for that? 🤔 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
44 minutes ago, Veum said:

Don’t forget they are also still working on Romero’s classic Martin! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1