IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

10 minutes ago, guri008 said:

i envy you that you can choose the edition. in my region (slovakia/czech republic) the 50th anniversary edition was released just today and this is the first time ever here when godfather movies were released with czech/slovak support (subtitles or audio) on 4k or bluray (really, by now it was released only on dvd until today). but this costs around 175€, no other edition is announced. 

i watched a few unboxing videos and i dont say that it is bad edition, but i dont think its value is 175€. 

so what can i do? i had only 3 options if i wanted it with slovak/czech support: 

1) buy this edition that is not perfect IMO for very high price

2) wait if the price will go down later (but here is the risk that it may get sold out quickly and it will not be available again; like it happened in the past with some movies)

3) wait if any other edition will ever be released (so again, i could end up without it if no other edition comes). 

i deciced to buy it for this was one of my most difficult movie decisions ever... i only hope that it will be sold out quickly so i will have a feeling to have something extra special 🙂

🥤🤠 @guri008 I’m so sorry for your outrageous prices $$$ in you area 😔

that would be way too much for me and I would have had to choose to WAIT & hope for a lower price or find a closer retailer to get it —- do you have access to Amazon in your country or near & is it a lower price there or was that price you mentioned from AMAZON? 🧐 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠 @guri008 I’m so sorry for your outrageous prices $$$ in you area 😔

that would be way too much for me and I would have had to choose to WAIT & hope for a lower price or find a closer retailer to get it —- do you have access to Amazon in your country or near & is it a lower price there or was that price you mentioned from AMAZON? 🧐 

i checked several amazon pages before the purchase (com, co.uk, fr, it, de) and also some other webs (like zavvi etc) but none of those have the films with czech subtitles (or at least they dont have the info about it on their website). i suppose that they will be without czech support. i would consider buying it with english subtitles but i want to watch it with my wife (and hopefully with the kids one day when they will be old enought to read the subtitles :-)). 

anyway, once we watched "godfather" with my wife on special occassion - it was in a big hall (that is often used for concerts), HD picture quality and LIVE ORCHESTRA!! it gave me the goosebumps everytime the famous music started to play!! 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, guri008 said:

i checked several amazon pages before the purchase (com, co.uk, fr, it, de) and also some other webs (like zavvi etc) but none of those have the films with czech subtitles (or at least they dont have the info about it on their website). i suppose that they will be without czech support. i would consider buying it with english subtitles but i want to watch it with my wife (and hopefully with the kids one day when they will be old enought to read the subtitles :-)). 

anyway, once we watched "godfather" with my wife on special occassion - it was in a big hall (that is often used for concerts), HD picture quality and LIVE ORCHESTRA!! it gave me the goosebumps everytime the famous music started to play!! 

Yes Godfather is a spectacular classic film that never leaves it’s greatness… it is one of my top favs of all-time! :)

I can not wait to see this in all it’s 4K glory goodness!! 🙌 

• Like 5

It’s been a looooong long time but finally I got the First Gold Label with my Platinum Number!!… 😅😅

As always, HDZetas lenti is absolutely  Stunning!!… Beautiful Gal… 🤓🤓

Thanks @Masterblaster for the Collectible MP Coin and this awesome MP woodcard... ^_^^_^

6C3E308E-091B-4A0C-AD50-67C903C4E906.jpeg

25A60AFB-FE85-4347-9E55-169C0BA0A73B.jpeg

79BAAB36-5A61-4D45-9009-34392D25CFE0.jpeg

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 36

• ★ Administrators ★
17 hours ago, Hecko said:

Thank you @Masterblaster for being able to get these from end of year sale. Thank you @extantsrevenge for helping and as always thank you @blu.steel33.

AD25A5EF-C47F-4656-BCD5-F7B762088C4B.thumb.jpeg.fda29942eafd28f91fc6fe075671d3af.jpeg479DE416-5550-4C74-B17F-FC37C81F2A78.thumb.jpeg.10f031e4d80c3179c973680165644273.jpeg

I do hope you are going to turn them round in those protectors, so the flaps are at the back.   ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 19

Hey Guys!!.. It’s been a great week!! Haha… Another package received!!… 😬😬

Antman and the Wasp by WeET!!… 😃😃

As always, the box looks great!! Awesome texture on the windows and lines. Also, they made the handle wich makes it a true replica!!… 😅😅😬😬

I still have a ton of editions to open so this one goes back on the line. 🤓🤓

CAF75AA3-6A96-4161-B641-989D7F8AD51A.jpeg

• Like 41