IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Many thanks to the MP team.

Manta Dunkirk arrived earlier this week, but I've only just found the time unbox today!

20201218_113515.thumb.jpg.68c9501e473fd2856588893abcd6a763.jpg

I can't bring myself to open this just yet so here's a look at the box. It's beautiful 😍

I also received my open to watch copy of Tenet! This will hopefully keep me going until the premiums roll out 👍

20201218_113742.thumb.jpg.d9255eadd4ce8d490e0e1e56528d167c.jpg

Happy Friday Psycho's! 

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

Many thanks the MP team.

Manta Dunkirk arrived earlier this week but only just found the time unbox today!

20201218_113515.thumb.jpg.68c9501e473fd2856588893abcd6a763.jpg

I can't bring myself to open this just yet so here's a look at the box. It's beautiful 😍

I also received my open to watch copy of Tenet! This will hopefully keep me going until the premiums roll out 👍

20201218_113742.thumb.jpg.d9255eadd4ce8d490e0e1e56528d167c.jpg

Happy Friday Psycho's! 

20201218_113454.jpg

Congrats Brother!!

Im so glad you finally got it!! Haha!! 😉

It really is a beautiful OC box!! I definitely would of got it if I didn’t signed for the UHDC one too... 😅

Awesome man!! Enjoy!! 😬😬😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Awesome man!! Enjoy!! 😬😬😉

Many thanks @LeGonze mate!

I was very tempted with the 3 UHD Club wooden editions, and also the 3 transition lenti edition - stunning releases...

But I'm a steel junkie so decided to wait for this one...🤣

Wish my pockets were deep enough for everything sometimes 🤣

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I hope it arrives soon, brother. Btw: I have been pondering getting the T2 box for a while and when I saw your beautiful photo set of this edition that case was settled.

You are right: its worth every penny👍

Thanks man!! Waiting patiently for that FG...:x

And I'm so glad you got that T2!!... It's amazing right??... xD Everything in it is beautiful... 9_9

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

Thanks man!! Waiting patiently for that FG...:x

And I'm so glad you got that T2!!... It's amazing right??... xD Everything on it is beautiful in it... 9_9

Absolutely. Have been unpacking for a while know and started with the DL. Amazing quality. And the steelbook is gorgeous. I hope Forrest is an exception  though  and they will make WEA steels for future Maniac boxes like they used to. FAC ones are always amazing (especially Venom was an eyecatcher). And that special gift - the chip - is much heavier than I expected😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Absolutely. Have been unpacking for a while know

Hahaa... It took me a few hours to unpack everything!! Hahaa... xD

6 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Amazing quality. And the steelbook is gorgeous.

Yes they are... :D

6 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I hope Forrest is an exception  though  and they will make WEA steels for future Maniac boxes like they used to. FAC ones are always amazing (especially Venom was an eyecatcher).

I hope so too... ;)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, hal56 said:

Absolutely. Have been unpacking for a while know and started with the DL. Amazing quality. And the steelbook is gorgeous. I hope Forrest is an exception  though  and they will make WEA steels for future Maniac boxes like they used to. FAC ones are always amazing (especially Venom was an eyecatcher). And that special gift - the chip - is much heavier than I expected😁

6 hours ago, LeGonze said:

I hope so too... ;)

Back to the future will also be wwa in a maniacs box

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb LeGonze:

I thought there was goong to be 2 releases of BttF... One with a Hardbox or something loke that for the WWA and another with WEAs on the Maniacs Box... :o I might misunderstood... 😪😪

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Intentcoin:

I dont think so, but I'm not 100% sure

Unfortunately no WEA😞

image.png.cf947becf5c7a2f8c86e5ec44e296e49.png

• Thanks 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

image.gif.c5f9a21631a77e4f74ea22140b394767.gif

You are on Fire brother!!! Amazing choices you there!! Congrats!! 😃😃

Thanks brother.🙂

Finally I can combine the 4k´s of Midsommar. Dont like the measurements of the A24 release (9 inches high)

So the 4ks (Italian Version on TC and US Version on DC) will no wander into the german 2 Disc Mediabook from  Weltkino which features many 

illustrations from the A24 release and it fits into my shelves.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Thanks brother.🙂

Finally I can combine the 4k´s of Midsommar. Dont like the measurements of the A24 release (9 inches high)

So the 4ks (Italian Version on TC and US Version on DC) will no wander into the german 2 Disc Mediabook from  Weltkino which features many 

illustrations from the A24 release and it fits into my shelves.

Also you got an amazing OC there!! That one contains my Favorite Steelbook of all... 😬😬🥰

• Like 2

vor 12 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

Yeah you are right... It’s just that it was my first WeET and I just got In Love... Might be tht it has a special meaning for me... 😅😅

My first WeET OC was Captain Marvel. If I HAD to choose one so far from the ones I own, it would be Cpt.Am. Civil War but only by the slightest edge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, hal56 said:

My first WeET OC was Captain Marvel. If I HAD to choose one so far from the ones I own, it would be Cpt.Am. Civil War but only by the slightest edge.

Oh God! It would be very difficult to choose one... The last 2 releases CM and ASM1-2 were incredible... Amazing quality and design.

Yeah that CACW was a great start for WeET exclusives... But I would loooove to have a Box for that one... I need it!!! 😩😩

Maybe @ksosk can make an MP Custom Box for it after the Endgame Magnet Card... 🤭🤭😬😬

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 1