IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Il y a 2 heures, Grendel a dit :

Nice pick-ups @Magnifly !

That Ex Machina Mondo is hard to track down, looks gorgeous!

I'm not familiar with the bottom (Laserdisc?) release.

May I learn the title please?

I have about 100 Laserdiscs myself still and two Pioneer players.

Been a while since I watched one though. Do you still spin them up on occasion or do you purchase them for the art?

Cheers my friend!

Yes, for the Mondo, was so hard to find at a reasonnable price... So expensive :o 

I don't specially like Mondo Blu-Ray except some like Ex Machina or Toy Story.

Yes, it's a LaserDisc :).

Of course, it's Chungking Express. I tried to get the Criterion Collection release... But too much expansive 😢  

:o :o Pics here? :) 

Hum, it depends in fact. Here, it was because i really like the movie

• Like 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply @Magnifly !

I only have a few Mondo myself.

Very cool! Yeah, I should have recognized Chunking Express, heh.

I only have the dvd and it's been a LONG time since I've watched it.

Maybe I'll spin it tonight? 🙂

I haven't actually posted any pics of my LDs here.

I think I'll use them as back-drops in some future pics though, yeah, that sounds good...🤗

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

^^ Oh, I wanted to mention, @Magnifly, if you enjoy Disney animated films and ever check-out Zavvi or Amazon.uk, the Mondo releases they have been doing lately for Disney are very nice indeed. 🤗

I picked up;

- Alice In Wonderland ( my fave Disney animated show), and

- Sleeping Beauty

The artwork on both those Steelbooks is AMAZING! (imho, heh).

There are others as well.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

Il y a 16 heures, Grendel a dit :

^^ Oh, I wanted to mention, @Magnifly, if you enjoy Disney animated films and ever check-out Zavvi or Amazon.uk, the Mondo releases they have been doing lately for Disney are very nice indeed. 🤗

I picked up;

- Alice In Wonderland ( my fave Disney animated show), and

- Sleeping Beauty

The artwork on both those Steelbooks is AMAZING! (imho, heh).

There are others as well.

For the moment, in Disney releases with Mondo i only like The Jungle Book & Toy Story, the other i'm not fan

• ★ Administrators ★

Got a spectacular Group Buy shipment yesterday 😍, it had so much great stuff in it. New Membership card, which has turned out to be absolutely stunning (thanks @Masterblaster 🙏). Then I got the Media Psychos Bohemian Rhapsody and Blade Runner Badges. OMG @ksosk, simply amazing, beautiful and awesome😍🙏. I'm so thankful to you for all the time and energy you put into these special projects. Love them and I think everyone else who got these feels the same.

Newsteelbook 232 - Media Psychos - Blade Runner Badge - Bohemian Rhapsody Badge

Before I get to the Steelbooks from the shipment here a picture of the Bohemian Badge together with my WeEt Bohemian Set, looks so cool 😍

Newsteelbook 232a - Media Psychos - Bohemian Rhapsody Badge

And now pictures from my Blade Runner Badges with some releases (matching numbers 🤩)

Newsteelbook 232b - Media Psychos - Blade Runner Badge 1Newsteelbook 232c - Media Psychos - Blade Runner Badge 2Newsteelbook 232d - Media Psychos - Blade Runner Badge 3

I also got the Captain America 3 Blufans storage Box from the super kind @Masterblaster 👍, thanks you so much. Perfect condition 😍, looks nice with all the MP SAWG

Newsteelbook 232e - Media Psychos -Civil War Box

The package also had some Steelbooks, not many 😂 take a look

Newsteelbook 232f - Media Psychos -Group Buy Arrivals

WOW_e22c2.gif

Newsteelbook 232g - Media Psychos - Group Buy Arrivals - From Dusk Till Dawn - Kimchidvd

Thanks to everyone involved 🙏.

• Like 11

^^ Yeah, pretty sure that Criterion Godzilla set will be sitting on my shelf not long after release. 🙂

Lovely news on this release!

When I purchased Crits release of the original film, I put their Blu in my Mediabook of Gojira as I preferred that container more than their slip.

I'm not doing cartwheels over the digipack release they have planned for the collection but it will serve it's purpose.

I may customize a box-set for the discs though and have them in individual amarays inside it, we'll see....🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Grendel said:

^^ Yeah, pretty sure that Criterion Godzilla set will be sitting on my shelf not long after release. 🙂

Lovely news on this release!

When I purchased Crits release of the original film, I put their Blu in my Mediabook of Gojira as I preferred that container more than their slip.

I'm not doing cartwheels over the digipack release they have planned for the collection but it will serve it's purpose.

I may customize a box-set for the discs though and have them in individual amarays inside it, we'll see....🙂

Yeah @Grendel, I'm going to try and get this on sale when our bn-icon.gifBarnes and Noble here in the USA have their Nov. sale! :)

from the other forum they say it could be down to $112.50 USD at B&N!! :D

I definitely do not like the packaging either!!! ;)

• Like 1

Thank you Media Psychos for all that you do for us collectors! @ksosk these badges are stunning mate 👏😍👏

Loving the new membership card too !😁

1EB733BA-C9FA-42D2-814B-548165DD770B.thumb.jpeg.7bb11597ed91a25a37e70daf7be7ba80.jpeg

97A5A4C2-20E4-417B-A800-91FF05A17B55.thumb.jpeg.8ce4ab8e48f120c53c5d829ac6f5b9f9.jpeg

Huge shout for the main man Carl aka @blu.steel33 at UK hub🇬🇧 too - thanks buddy👏👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely beautiful reception day yesterday... Arrived perfectly and packaged brilliantly buy @blu.steel33 as always. 

Love the aquaman boxset and got a nice little # considering the size of the print run 😁 the dusk till dawn OC is very nice too. Blood detail on outer box is 👌👌

And finally to @ksosk thank you for helping me out with the jaws and the work on the blade runner badge is awesome. Nice and weighty and feels like real quality. Amazing work as always. 

Membership card is awesome too. Great work on that one @Masterblaster definitely one of my favourite media pyscho's parcels to date 😁

IMG_20190731_212236.jpg

IMG_20190731_212338.jpg

IMG_20190731_212431.jpg

• Like 11

^^ Outstanding additions folks!

So @Veum, you living in a cardboard box under a bridge now?  🤣

Some serious coin invested my friend... well done!

Very happy you managed to track down a "Jaws" @Robertm89, I know you've been looking for a while.

That @ksosk can pull some pretty amazing rabbits outta his hat, eh?

Gratz to you too, @Wail, I bet that BH crest looks beautiful OUT OF the pouch, also! 🙂 heh.

Happy for ya guys...

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2