IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what a day today... Gets home from work to my batman motherbox, what can I say it's perfect and just finishes it off perfectly .... Massive thanks to @blu.steel33 for boxing it up well and getting it here to me spot on. 

So I can safely say I'm now in the complete batman trilogy with motherbox club, I cudnt have @RileyLad outdoing me 😂😂

Those prints too @ksosk so cool, thank you.

I also received the beautiful UHD club dunkirk. The detail on the box is so deep. A real excellent job. I'm loving the UHD club editions I have so far. 

I'd just like to once again say a massive thank you to all MP staff and the gaffer @Masterblaster this place is just top 🍌

IMG_20190614_183612.jpg

IMG_20190614_183633.jpg

IMG_20190614_184037.jpg

IMG_20190614_184948.jpg

IMG_20190614_184935.jpg

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

So I can safely say I'm now in the complete batman trilogy with motherbox club, I cudnt have @RileyLad outdoing me 😂😂

IMG_20190614_184037.jpg

IMG_20190614_184935.jpg

:omg:Awesome haul there @Robertm89 :wow:

5483F791-ED8D-44CE-985F-A41204E81951.gif.008e843223e7edfa49937cc5c7368867.gif

So happy that your 2nd  motherbox turned up in mint condition - MP is the place to be 😁

DCEECB9B-5E6C-44D9-8F5F-148518F7BF66.gif.091e15bd1de3f43e038636bf339b446e.gif

That Dunkirk is looks sexy too 😍

B48D9D49-22FB-4C5B-9C6A-681114A8E2B5.gif.cfc35fb837ccc53bcde4579a88fe1e3b.gif

• Haha 4

Il y a 5 heures, Grendel a dit :

Sometimes the stars align just right, and treasures like this are found;  🙂

Apocalypto:

- IVE Ent.

- Kimchi Lenti

image.thumb.jpeg.bf0bca19506b168bd4e661d9a904b434.jpeg

Woow... Lucky man.... 👍👏👏👏

• ★ Administrators ★

I know some of these are old news, but I’m very pleased with the contents of the box I received yesterday. 

Big thanks to Andre @forenhase Perfect as always. 

My favourite of the whole bunch is the DL for T2. 

If that edition had the 4K disc in it, they would never have sold anything else. By far the best edition of T2. In my opinion of course. 

So know I have to see if I have the “balls” to open one of those Thor hardbox. I think I will have to, because I want to see the editions. I do have another hardbox (3 in total). Don’t ask. I don’t know why either. 9_9

So maybe I’ll try my first MP advertisement for a trade. I only bought the single editions of GotG2, and now find I’m getting cravings for the hardbox :D  

Anyway......

E452DB9E-3B60-4364-AA43-8DAB8C20BBFE.thumb.jpeg.e5840ee73a34af4ce4cc263bc656b93a.jpeg

8EE25468-B22F-44FB-8039-8DB2E0977A74.thumb.jpeg.6dd41699d58569dc61638cc1286ffabf.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@DodgyDave I was facing the same dilemma with Thor, as I also wanted to have them as singles, so all singles can be displayed together. I was able to open one of my boxes (after some really intense thinking if I should do it 😂). Awesome editions inside and the box is a knockout. I stll have to do the same with Deadpool 2 & Jurassic World 2, always these hard decisions 😅.

Anyway congratulations on some awesome new arrivals 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@DodgyDave I was facing the same dilemma with Thor, as I also wanted to have them as singles, so all singles can be displayed together. I was able to open one of my boxes (after some really intense thinking if I should do it 😂). Awesome editions inside and the box is a knockout. I stll have to do the same with Deadpool 2 & Jurassic World 2, always these hard decisions 😅.

Anyway congratulations on some awesome new arrivals 😊

Nils. I went ahead and did it. 

No hesitation. Bang! 

Really glad I did. Both single editions are superb. 

I know what you mean about JW2. I keep looking at my other Hardbox. Willing myself to do it. :D

Anyway. Here’s proof that I’ve finally...

“grown a pair”

7A267E79-6B96-49D4-A482-F4D89EF7C508.thumb.jpeg.c6b3dd928db0ced4d4c34d5f59f53e60.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I know some of these are old news, but I’m very pleased with the contents of the box I received yesterday. 

Big thanks to Andre @forenhase Perfect as always. 

My favourite of the whole bunch is the DL for T2. 

If that edition had the 4K disc in it, they would never have sold anything else. By far the best edition of T2. In my opinion of course. 

So know I have to see if I have the “balls” to open one of those Thor hardbox. I think I will have to, because I want to see the editions. I do have another hardbox (3 in total). Don’t ask. I don’t know why either. 9_9

So maybe I’ll try my first MP advertisement for a trade. I only bought the single editions of GotG2, and now find I’m getting cravings for the hardbox :D  

Anyway......

E452DB9E-3B60-4364-AA43-8DAB8C20BBFE.thumb.jpeg.e5840ee73a34af4ce4cc263bc656b93a.jpeg

8EE25468-B22F-44FB-8039-8DB2E0977A74.thumb.jpeg.6dd41699d58569dc61638cc1286ffabf.jpeg

Lovely little haul there @DodgyDave.... And on the keep sealed/open question. That's what these beautiful items are for. There so much more awesomeness behind the wrap lol... I get why some people don't open most of there collection and it's purely personal preference but I find it the most pointless thing ever. I wanna open these up see what's inside and actually watch the movie lol. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

IT IS TIME 😍 my Motherbox has arrived yesterday. Thanks to everyone involved in this massive GBs for the complete Trilogy and Motherbox. Simply amazing, what an awesome release 😍. Special thanks to @ksosk for the wonderful Holofoil cards 😍

giphy.gif

newsteelbook223newsteelbook223a

AND NOW THIS

giphy.gif

• Like 8

^^ Thanks my friend @deckard99!

It's a fair size actually and more impressive in hand than pics will show (as are most treasures, of course...).

It's not quite as large as my "Gingersnaps" leather trilogy set but still quite lovely!

Some folks were dismayed that the 'booklets' contained in each film's mediabook replicate each other and cover the same info (all 3 films) but I care not about little things like that.

I've always loved the first film and though some were disappointed by the sequels, I accepted them on their own over-the-top cheesy goodness and they do make for good popcorn fare! 🤗

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ Thanks my friend @deckard99!

It's a fair size actually and more impressive in hand than pics will show (as are most treasures, of course...).

It's not quite as large as my "Gingersnaps" leather trilogy set but still quite lovely!

Some folks were dismayed that the 'booklets' contained in each film's mediabook replicate each other and cover the same info (all 3 films) but I care not about little things like that.

I've always loved the first film and though some were disappointed by the sequels, I accepted them on their own over-the-top cheesy goodness and they do make for good popcorn fare! 🤗

OMG you bought an edition with a misspelled title?! 😱 The “g” in daughter is missing. This reminds me of another recent release with a slight punctuation issue. I hope you demanded a reprinted replacement edition from the retailer. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1