IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Finally had time to check out my arrivals from wednesday.

New GB arrivals 😍. Finally Schindler's List in hand :wow: absolutely amazing edition and a special thanks goes out to our very own @ksosk, the extra gift items you created for this editions are all so awesome, all the detail and material used simply breathtaking 😍, can't thank you enough 👍

newsteelbook219

Also got HDZeta Tomb Raider and Cap 2 zavvi from MP (thanks @Scary Hair for all the zavvi work you do for us 😘). Also got the newest entry in the Mobile Suit Gundam Original UC Timeline from Japan. MSG Narrative Movie which is the follow up to the Unicorn OVA 😍 can't wait to watch

newsteelbook219a

I also received Thor 3 Filmarena. :wow: what a great release, the Hardbox is so cool, the Slips are nice too. After thinking a long time I was even able to open my extra Hardbox so that I can place the singles with the rest of the collection, was not easy to do that 😅😂. Also got a Bohemian 4K Steelbook, as watching copy.

newsteelbook219b

Terrific arrivals, very happy ☺️

• Like 11

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Finally had time to check out my arrivals from wednesday.

New GB arrivals 😍. Finally Schindler's List in hand :wow: absolutely amazing edition and a special thanks goes out to our very own @ksosk, the extra gift items you created for this editions are all so awesome, all the detail and material used simply breathtaking 😍, can't thank you enough 👍

newsteelbook219

Also got HDZeta Tomb Raider and Cap 2 zavvi from MP (thanks @Scary Hair for all the zavvi work you do for us 😘). Also got the newest entry in the Mobile Suit Gundam Original UC Timeline from Japan. MSG Narrative Movie which is the follow up to the Unicorn OVA 😍 can't wait to watch

newsteelbook219a

I also received Thor 3 Filmarena. :wow: what a great release, the Hardbox is so cool, the Slips are nice too. After thinking a long time I was even able to open my extra Hardbox so that I can place the singles with the rest of the collection, was not easy to do that 😅😂. Also got a Bohemian 4K Steelbook, as watching copy.

newsteelbook219b

Terrific arrivals, very happy ☺️

coffee.gif good day my friend @extantsrevenge, that is a fantastic arrival for you! borat.gif

I wish I could have got that Thor hardbox, it is beautiful, congratulations! ;)

"Happy trails to you, until we meet again"! bullwhip.gif

Veum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After a few days away from home I had a few arrivals waiting for me on my return. I also received my coin and wallet which i was sadly just as excited about 😂😂😂 some very nice boxes here. Kick-Ass and 2001 safe and sound to me from @blu.steel33 as always cheers mate. 

A special combined thank you to @ksosk and @Masterblaster who helped me to secure the amazing 2001 after I was too late to GB. A reason MP is number 1 staff and the boss go above and beyond to help you out even if you didn't manage to secure a copy at the time of a group buy, or you joined after one. The cards that came with it are 😍😍🔥🔥

Thor Ragnarok hardbox directly from FA who have delivered a few items to me now in a short space of time which is good to see, equalizer2 on route also. It's actually my first hardbox and I'm quite Impressed and they've promised more marvel hardbox releases.

Then lastly a few extra bits from elsewhere... You can't have too much T2 😂😂

IMG_20190603_110104.jpg

IMG_20190603_105806.jpg

IMG_20190603_104725.jpg

IMG_20190603_104741.jpg

IMG_20190603_104708.jpg

• Like 11

• ★ Administrators ★

@icewire

There is the best steelbook of  Iron Man. 

Still the most underrated release of it. Especially in 1/4 slip. Absolutely beautiful steelbook in my opinion. 

Neither Kimchi or Blufans Lenti editions were good, but both of them produced superb 1/4 slip editions. 

Blufans side 1/4 slip is a great example, but the steelbook is still not as good as Kimchi’s in my opinion. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

@icewire

There is the best steelbook of  Iron Man. 

Still the most underrated release of it. Especially in 1/4 slip. Absolutely beautiful steelbook in my opinion. 

Neither Kimchi or Blufans Lenti editions were good, but both of them produced superb 1/4 slip editions. 

Blufans side 1/4 slip is a great example, but the steelbook is still not as good as Kimchi’s in my opinion. 

I 2nd that opinion! So much so than mine is open and lives on a display stand 😁

Still wonder if WeET will fulfill my dreams with a WEA IM Fullslip (🤞🏼🥺) But until that day, This is THE one. 😆👌🏼

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Not an MP GB arrival, but an arrival from an MP member ☺️

Thanks so much @Rograt for helping me out with these super rare Blufans 😍 (I only had the Strange DL and on Ant-Man I was missing the FS), now I have two wonderful sets with same numbers 😁

I guess I let the picture do the rest of the talking 😂

newsteelbook220

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks so much @Rograt for helping me out with these super rare Blufans 😍 (I only had the Strange DL and on Ant-Man I was missing the FS), now I have two wonderful sets with same numbers 😁

newsteelbook220

That doctor strange though.... 😍😍😍

spiderman-crying-beautiful-meme.png

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a une heure, extantsrevenge a dit :

newsteelbook220

Amazing reception my friend 😍

Next Tuesday, it's birthday, what a great idea to start my new decade, thank you 🙏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Il y a 9 heures, extantsrevenge a dit :

newsteelbook220

congrats @extantsrevenge

very happy for you 😉ace ventura thumbs up GIF

the rock applause GIF

• Like 1