IGNORED

UHD CLUB Blade Runner 2049 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#14) (4K + Bonus Disc Wooden Box Edition) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Parzival said:

@ethnosax

Lovely.. 

Was that SB only available with the very expensive gun special edition? 

I've not been able to find that SB solo anywhere 

That is a Japan exclusive and it wasn't even sold separately in Japan other than in the collectors' boxset if I am not wrong.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Parzival said:

@ethnosax

Lovely.. 

Was that SB only available with the very expensive gun special edition? 

I've not been able to find that SB solo anywhere 

I think I found it for sale on its own for a good price on ebay, back when it was pretty new. It was hard to find, which made it more special for me. I have all the steels and premiums for BR2049, mixed and matched to make really good complete editions. (Though I'm now thinking of downsizing and just keeping maybe the three sets I like best.)

• Like 1

Thanks @ksosk and @ethnosax

I also do the same, I mixed and matched my FAC maniacs, kept 1 original but replaced the other 2  steels

Not to mention, I had to also buy 2 further different steels for the 2 empty HDz slips 😭

Anyway, we were spoilt for choice with steelbooks.. Which one did you guys like? 

Screenshot_20200714_165237.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_175755.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_175928.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_175958.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_180056.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_180147.jpg

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, Unai Usabiaga said:

Over 100 copies in a few hours...a BEST Personal Record for UHC????

Nice.....

Let me say thank you to all who have currently supported and participated in both the GBs of BR and BR2049 on behalf of UC and Media Psychos!

tenor.gif?itemid=11070442

A lot of effort goes to UC. I can only be credited to boosting the cost price 🤣

This edition won't be cheap. 

I requested for extra lentis and a box inside the wooden box to house all the separate items together.

BR will have that too but the design of that extra box is still awaiting approval.

Do remember that this wooden box is the 2nd generation - new opening design and higher quality.

Plus BR title is gold foiled and 2049 title is silver foiled!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Thanks @ksosk and @ethnosax

I also do the same, I mixed and matched my FAC maniacs, kept 1 original but replaced the other 2  steels

Not to mention, I had to also buy 2 further different steels for the 2 empty HDz slips 😭

Anyway, we were spoilt for choice with steelbooks.. Which one did you guys like? 

Screenshot_20200714_165237.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_175755.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_175928.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_175958.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_180056.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_180147.jpg

The top one goes in the FAC orange slip. (kind of a boring edition overall, but everything matches nicely)

Next one in HDZ single lenti. (second-favorite set)

Third one is my least favorite. It's in the Kimchi lenti. It's one of the ones I'll sell (though the lenti is really good).

Japan exclusive in the FAC double lenti. (top favorite set)

Best Buy steel in the FAC edition that has the lenti magnet that matches the steel.

Filmarena steel in the HDZ double lenti—teaser posters on the slip, main poster on the steel. (third-favorite set)

Edited by ethnosax
  • Like 2

@ethnosax you beauty thanks buddy

Jeeeeees.. You are a fountain of knowledge 

I like your aesthetic sense and taste 🙂

One problem though... 

So I move 1 of the FAC steels to the Hdz DL

Move  the BB into the FAC edition 1 (with lenticular magnet). 

Move the top one into the Orange FAC slip 

That leaves me the Kimchi.. Also not one of my favourites 😒

Someone... Give me the exclusive Japanese steel... 🤑  to put it in the FAC DL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ksosk said:

Let me say thank you to all who have currently supported and participated in both the GBs of BR and BR2049 on behalf of UC and Media Psychos!

tenor.gif?itemid=11070442

A lot of effort goes to UC. I can only be credited to boosting the cost price 🤣

This edition won't be cheap. 

I requested for extra lentis and a box inside the wooden box to house all the separate items together.

BR will have that too but the design of that extra box is still awaiting approval.

Do remember that this wooden box is the 2nd generation - new opening design and higher quality.

Plus BR title is gold foiled and 2049 title is silver foiled!

"This edition won't be cheap. "

Ok...I'm out*...

*..out looking for job #3 and # 4 to cover all these damn new member GB deposits 😎

>> Guess a membership would have been a better plan? @R1s1ngs0n > or are they actually closed now? (stands by for current lottery announcement... 🙈)

p.s. @ksosk > for what it's worth - I like the GUN idea - but was thinking more stand alone, or close up or schematic art,, just surprised to see the Coll Ed. on the stand,, 

>> rock'nroll, doggy

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I was reading back through the thread and a couple things stood out.

1. There arent going to be two editions anymore, correct?

2. There isn't going to be a @ksosk signature prop?

On 3/19/2018 at 9:36 PM, ksosk said:

Anyway, any props in the release will be under the distribution rights of another division under the Studio, so the process will be a nightmare :(

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
37 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I was reading back through the thread and a couple things stood out.

1. There arent going to be two editions anymore, correct?

2. There isn't going to be a @ksosk signature prop?

Just 1 edition for sure. 

Based on above it looks like a signature prop is a longshot, but there will be a box to house BR and BR2049 and I expect it will be amazing 🤩

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

The day I received my "The prestige" box, I made a new rule for myself: buy anything and everything that UHD club makes or @ksosk is involved with. 

Hasn't failed me yet 🙂

I’m proud to say I own all UHD Club releases. They are all amazing and the extras from @ksosk make them even more special. As a matter of fact, seeing the beauty shots for UHD Club Wonder Woman was the catalyst for me finding MP and I never looked back! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I’m proud to say I own all UHD Club releases. They are all amazing and the extras from @ksosk make them even more special. As a matter of fact, seeing the beauty shots for UHD Club Wonder Woman was the catalyst for me finding MP and I never looked back! 

I'm sad to say I don't have the older ones except dunkirk. I'll be getting wonder woman pretty soon though and I really want GitS, I'll eventually go back and try to fill out the back catalog. The only one I'm not too worried about is the matrix trilogy. 

• Like 1