IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2024: Bunny Bingo #2 Game Challenge! (Registration is Closed, Game is finished!) Day 8 Numbers are drawn!

extantsrevenge

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…

OMG, nobody claimed the 2 remaining Bingos

vDdWSStd0OE4.gif

that is bad news for the members that had a Bingo, but good news for everyone else, because we have new numbers now.

Ā 

They are

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round08.gif

Ā 

The first two members that have a Bingo and claim it will get the Bonus points, so be fast before it is over.

0810ddb818899c3553f9a053afee6dd2.gif

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to MP Bunny Hunt 2024: Bunny Bingo #2 Game Challenge! (Registration is Closed) Day 8 Numbers are drawn!
  • ā˜… Administrators ā˜…

congrats-1.gif.893ecd2d9098f40af0a908fb4fb7181f.gif

on claiming Bingo 4 @bl4ck5t3rĀ and Bingo #5 @CAYENNE-FAHRERĀ (wow you already had one in Game 1).

Ā 

With that Bingo#2 is

tumblr_n22z1350L01tq4of6o1_500.gif

Ā 

I think @NadamĀ will kick himself he had Bingo #4 on Day 6 but did not claim it and @JojoFrance76Ā had 2 Bingo on Day 7 and could have claimed both but did not šŸ˜²

Ā 

Also we hat 8 more Bingos today @Fortis93Ā @CatgirlĀ x 2 @MikeH5856Ā @AdripĀ @Zinco97Ā @pluto57Ā @Martyn, but all Bingos are claimed now.

Interesting to see that from the 8 additional Bingos only 1 would have been from the USA.

Ā 

Final Point report will come later.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

• extantsrevenge changed the title to MP Bunny Hunt 2024: Bunny Bingo #2 Game Challenge! (Registration is Closed, Game is finished!) Day 8 Numbers are drawn!
2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

congrats-1.gif.893ecd2d9098f40af0a908fb4fb7181f.gif

on claiming Bingo 4 @bl4ck5t3rĀ and Bingo #5 @CAYENNE-FAHRERĀ (wow you already had one in Game 1).

Ā 

With that Bingo#2 is

tumblr_n22z1350L01tq4of6o1_500.gif

Ā 

I think @NadamĀ will kick himself he had Bingo #4 on Day 6 but did not claim it and @JojoFrance76Ā had 2 Bingo on Day 7 and could have claimed both but did not šŸ˜²

Ā 

Also we hat 8 more Bingos today @Fortis93Ā @CatgirlĀ x 2 @MikeH5856Ā @AdripĀ @Zinco97Ā @pluto57Ā @Martyn, but all Bingos are claimed now.

Interesting to see that from the 8 additional Bingos only 1 would have been from the USA.

Ā 

Final Point report will come later.

I deeply apologize, as I tested positive for COVID last week, and I am just now getting over all of the fevers, aches, chills, migraines and such. This was my first time, and it was not a fun experience. Regardless. I am definitely happy for the winners (congrats to you all!), and hopefully I donā€™t have this experience again next year. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤žšŸ»

Edited by Nadam
  • Like 5
  • Love 7

Awards

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Nadam:

I deeply apologize, as I tested positive for COVID last week, and I am just now getting over all of the fevers, aches, chills, migraines and such. This was my first time, and it was not a fun experience. Regardless. I am definitely happy for the winners (congrats to you all!), and hopefully I donā€™t have this experience again next year. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤žšŸ»

GBxx.gif.2c33ad0bb72c22cb01d7391a40ef3c12.gif

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Nadam said:

That's a bummer. Hope your recovery is a speedy one.Ā 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 9

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…
16 minutes ago, Nadam said:

Oh no, that explains why you missed to claim your Bingo. I hope you fell better soon.

Ā 

You still have the chance for more bingos in Game 3 & 4, I hope you can enjoy these more. You can also still play some of the other games and collect more points, so that you can get the Award at the end of the Event. Especially the Hidden Object Game can generate lots of points, maybe that is a good distraction from the infection šŸ˜ƒ

• Like 10

vor einer Stunde schrieb Nadam:

I'm sad to read/hear that. Hope recover fast and 100%. A friend of mine still suffers from "without taste" over 6 months now. :(

All The Best To You !

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Me, as one of the "referees", have a secret favourite in my list. He's always a little bit late with sending his results, but there are reasons for it.

And due to his private situation, I wish him all the best for this little "competition".

Openly speaking: I won't help, I won't cheet and I cannot make special rules but if he would win, we would have found a winner who deserves it. :)

Ā 

And now to all players !

rumble-wwf.gif

snowball-secret-life-of-pets.gif

• Like 6

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…

thank-you-26.gif.8d2fb1a848e8ac6d399ff31affd2271a.gif

Ā 

Bunny Bingo # 2 Players.

giphy.gif

Ā 

Our 3rd Game has just started

Ā 

You can still submit a Bingo grid forĀ  Game 4 see here.

Ā 

And don't forget we have more Games running. Some of you have only participated in Bunny Bingo so far.

Ā 

Find all the Bunnies in our Wimmelbild/Hidden Object Picture Game, decrypt our Word Puzzle Games or find the changes in out Beautyshot Game

Ā 

giphy.gif

We did draw 24 numbers and the Bingo Bunny #2 Ranking is:

@ToapelĀ 16 Points (with a Bingo)

@BreakBeatDJĀ @hal56Ā 14 Points (each with a Bingo)

@CAYENNE-FAHRERĀ 13 Points (with a Bingo)

@bl4ck5t3rĀ 12 Points (with a Bingo)

@JojoFrance76Ā 11 Points

@coupelleĀ @Fortis93Ā @NadamĀ @CatgirlĀ @AdripĀ 9 Points

@Psycho BunnyĀ @29bananasĀ @jwhitm3Ā @VeumĀ @MikeH5856Ā @HeightOfFollyĀ @nathanproctorĀ @iMSwiĀ 8 Points

@R1s1ngs0nĀ @MartynĀ @capricornio34232Ā @BoilersteelĀ 7 Points

@Noir21Ā @RhettĀ @HeckoĀ @hansreinhardtĀ @TechSpec924Ā @upmaniacĀ @bossjonĀ @daetilusĀ @hdbluemanĀ @Zinco97Ā @InfiniteDoorsĀ 6 Points

@Chief_lookoutĀ @Pinkulo2Ā @pluto57 5 Points

@pawnoĀ 4 Points

Ā 

If anyone sees an error with the points, please let me know, it is always possible that we forgot to mark a number in your grid.

Ā 

Very cool that we could use so many of @raylightĀ gifs for Game 2 ā˜ŗļø, thank you for the hard work šŸ™

Ā 

For anyone interested in seeing how the game would have continued take a look at the next drawings. When would you have gotten your first Bingo?

Spoiler

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round09.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round10.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round11.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round12.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round13.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round14.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round15.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round16.gif

Swirling Smoke Logo Reveal_round17.gif

Ā 

Hope everyone has a great week