Gary K

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Veum said:

santa claus whip GIF

here is the latest info as of tonight that your package is FINALLY on it’s way to you, HALLELUJAH! 🙌 🙏

Customs procedures finished, Import procedure completed, your shipment is on it’s way to the recipient 2023-12-28 20:12

-M 🤠

Woohoo!! Customs sucks sometimes…

• Like 6

As they say, better late than never.

I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for these thoughtful gifts, carefully selected by a gentleman I’m proud to call my friend… Mr. Fullslipman himself @Pbsw23

image.thumb.jpeg.3836f32af5363b724cc6268d017c16d5.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.d3ba153121ffacebb96e843d0589a1d8.jpeg

Oops, almost forgot this one…

image.thumb.jpeg.a1c0ec9ceb682cb677abad5a2b0fdb2d.jpeg

My dear Paul, thank you so much for this amazing package, thank you for your friendship and for having gone out of your way to make this event (which btw is a first for you) a truly special moment for me.
The Spidey frame (and especially what’s underneath) is a lovely touch that has left me… well, touched.

Very eager to check out Grabbers and taste that 007 chocolate (didn’t even know such a thing existed 😅)

Kisses GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

And another Santa gift, this time from lovely @Trianna Thank you very much, my dear 🙏😘

As you can all see, the Barbie steelbook is definitely not for me 😇
image.thumb.jpeg.9cae66fd2af488407fded14f8f207b61.jpeg

eli have you considered it maybe a secret plan to expand you tastes and maybe even get you to sing im ken with some nice vigor xD 

good work @Trianna 😃

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

On 12/29/2023 at 10:53 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

As they say, better late than never.

I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for these thoughtful gifts, carefully selected by a gentleman I’m proud to call my friend… Mr. Fullslipman himself @Pbsw23

image.thumb.jpeg.3836f32af5363b724cc6268d017c16d5.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.d3ba153121ffacebb96e843d0589a1d8.jpeg

Oops, almost forgot this one…

image.thumb.jpeg.a1c0ec9ceb682cb677abad5a2b0fdb2d.jpeg

My dear Paul, thank you so much for this amazing package, thank you for your friendship and for having gone out of your way to make this event (which btw is a first for you) a truly special moment for me.
The Spidey frame (and especially what’s underneath) is a lovely touch that has left me… well, touched.

Very eager to check out Grabbers and taste that 007 chocolate (didn’t even know such a thing existed 😅)

Kisses GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You are of course Very Welcome @R1s1ngs0n  As you say, this is my first ever participation in the MP Secret Santa. I certainly feel as though I should have perhaps participated before now.

And Thank YOU for my gifts! I am so Very pleased to finally be an owner of a Fullslip Robo Cop! 🤩🙌🏼 And to settle the discussion, yes… French Chocolate is by far superior 😂👌🏼🇫🇷

Now I just need to understand the correct moment in which I should “Pop the cork” and raise a glass to you good sir 🥂

IMG_6243.thumb.jpeg.612d3271ed7564a5e24cb4425a6cc79a.jpeg

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

You are of course Very Welcome @R1s1ngs0n  As you say, this is my first ever participation in the MP Secret Santa. I certainly feel as though I should have perhaps participated before now.

And Thank YOU for my gifts! I am so Very pleased to finally be an owner of a Fullslip Robo Cop! 🤩🙌🏼 And to settle the discussion, yes… French Chocolate is by far superior 😂👌🏼🇫🇷

Now I just need to understand the correct moment in which I should “Pop the cork” and raise a glass to you good sir 🥂

IMG_6243.thumb.jpeg.612d3271ed7564a5e24cb4425a6cc79a.jpeg

Oooh very nice!  You can never go wrong with ROBOCOP 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1