IGNORED

SECRET SANTA 2023

Gary K

• ★ Administrators ★

@R1s1ngs0n @Pbsw23 @Chief_lookout @extantsrevenge @cypheria078 @Gladiator_MV @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Ardi41 @Sepp @GANTZ @coupelle @aurelien2812 @MigSv @Houdeani @ShadowWarrior @nathan_s82 @Hollywood E Rock @deckard99 @capricornio34232 @Steelbook Indy @Veum @Uno Sixteen @Emil @sashmania @Jigsaw @Joe96ab @jwhitm3 @satiab @Noir21 @jstak42 @hansreinhardt @Stryker412 @rickylorenzo1031 @Darnoc @Mew2Joker7 @Paparoo48

Greetings Santas!

Our Secret Santa 2023 Event is Now OFFICIALLY Open!!

GIF by Macy's

I've finished pairing you and sent each pair a PM.  As in years past we've selected pairs as much as possible based on geographic proximity and experience with this event.  Of course, if you aren't sure how to proceed check last year's topic here or send me a PM with questions.

The identity of each of your respective Santas needs to remain a complete secret from the rest of the participants until Xmas.

Only then will you be able to share their identity when posting pictures of your opened presents, neatly displayed underneath your Xmas tree which will hopefully adorn the fabulous MP ornament, specially commissioned by @Masterblaster last year.

Beyond sharing gifts with a fellow Psycho, this event is mostly about getting to know your fellow collecting Psycho a little better and, hopefully, making some new friends.

A lot of great lasting friendships have been created in this community over the years and Xmas is the perfect opportunity to make new ones.  We hope you all enjoy this year's event

Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

New Friends GIF by OctoNation® The Largest Octopus Fan Club!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Veum said:

:) 🤠 🎅 🎄 🛷 my Secret Santa package has left the premises this morning and hopefully reaches it destiny real soon! 🙏 

Merry Christmas GIF by Macy's Flying Driving Home For Christmas GIF 

Music Video Love GIF by Snuggle Serenades hamster GIF

200.gif 

wow you’re really on top of this! This is my first one. I need to catch up lol. Do we just ask for our partner’s address via chat?

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Joe96ab said:

wow you’re really on top of this! This is my first one. I need to catch up lol. Do we just ask for our partner’s address via chat?

Howdy @Joe96ab yeah I’m a fast ‘Ol doggie you know! 😅🤣😂

Dog Food GIF

Yes you personal message (PM) your Secret Santa 🎅 on MP (the little envelope looking thingy 😛) to get each other’s addresses and a list of what you might want for Christmas🎄my friend!! 😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 6