IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (UHD Club UC#33) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jtbrown09 said:

@Gary K @ShadowWarrior @Masterblaster I’d like to switch to version A for my order of the Hobbit.  I’m not sold on the new artwork.  Let me know what I need to do

You can make a new request indicating that it is an update, selecting version A and indicating its position number in the GB list.

That's what I just did right now.

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

I joined these gb for all three and I believe I never selected an a or b. So can I still select this if not already done so?

So it’s got to be all a or all b right?

and is there finished art articles of all three editions or are they doing one at a time?

what’s the majority going with it was previously and what’s the big difference change done recently.

I not been checking on this lately and obviously want the best set. Thanks

Yes you still need to specify which you want.  I tagged you asking several times in the GB club last month.  

You can look at the participation list there to see what others selected. 

Gary

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, Basil said:

@Gary K wow with the B's changing soo much i take it your going highlight it in the relevant clubs to point to those that have joined, so they may change if they now prefer A instead while they still can?

like in the gb and info staff threads where people should have set notifications? 

otherwise you may have some upset members with that amount of change.

basil 👍

A post was made in the GB information topic alerting participants.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
19 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I’m sure this has been answered but can’t find it  . . . What’s the situation on matching numbers for LoTR and Hobbit Trilogies if you sign up for both GBs?  

I don’t think this has actually been asked.

unfortunately, we can’t (yet) promise this.  It’s hard enough to coordinate the same numbers for all three of the LOTR or Hobbit releases. 

That said, it might be possible.

Gary

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Gary K said:

unfortunately, we can’t (yet) promise this.  It’s hard enough to coordinate the same numbers for all three of the LOTR or Hobbit releases. 

Gary

oh, my God, that would be a completely unreasonable request to ask for the same number across all 6 titles. I cannot imagine what a nightmare that might be to try to coordinate the numbers to match between both group buys!

As they would say in 2019: ”Move along…”

Edited by Manticore4
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Awards

6 hours ago, Gary K said:

Gary

I’m sure.  Just curious if it had come up.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Manticore4 said:

oh, my God, that would be a completely unreasonable request to ask for the same number across all 6 titles. I cannot imagine what a nightmare that might be to try to coordinate the numbers to match between both group buys!

As they would say in 2019: ”Move along…”

You’ve got that wrong, in 2019 they would have said “Who cares? When’s our local dispensary opening?”

• Haha 7

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (UHD Club UC#33) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]
  • 2 months later...