IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (UHD Club UC#33) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sepp said:

I have joined the GB two days ago. I got the confirmation message but no invitation for the club, can anyone check this and put me in the club please?

have u tried clicking on clubs page at top of red bar, when it loads in clubs any invites sent are in the top of the new page.

if that is not there then you need to tag admin and then bitch at them xD 

usually most people miss the notification when it pops up.

but thats what i would do first and also remember for future use, so dont have issue again 

basil 👍

• Like 5

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Basil:

have u tried clicking on clubs page at top of red bar, when it loads in clubs any invites sent are in the top of the new page.

if that is not there then you need to tag admin and then bitch at them xD 

usually most people miss the notification when it pops up.

but thats what i would do first and also remember for future use, so dont have issue again 

basil 👍

I checked the clubs  page but nothing shows up, i will text the Admin, thanks for the info @Basil

• Like 2

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, joseye said:

Do I choose to have a foursome with The Hobbit Trilogy or normal sexual relations with my wife? I have to choose because if I buy these, my wife will banish me to the living room couch for who knows how long.😅

tell her you purchased them so you guys can spend quality time together watching them. date night and all that jazz.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LeadFarmer said:

tell her you purchased them so you guys can spend quality time together watching them. date night and all that jazz.

An excellent suggestion, but doesn't sound like the wife is a fan of Hobbits or the movies themselves lol.

I suppose you could suggest a fivesome...why should it be either/or? 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TechSpec924 said:

An excellent suggestion, but doesn't sound like the wife is a fan of Hobbits or the movies themselves lol.

I suppose you could suggest a fivesome...why should it be either/or? 😂

xD well if she puts him out in the doghouse maybe John can start a group buy for him to at least make sure it has wifi and creature comforts 

• Haha 5

Just now, LeadFarmer said:

I heard others say the same so she isn't on an island all by herself when it comes to that lol

Correction. She cannot stand Elijah Wood (Frodo) and Sean Astin (Samwise) in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and she cannot stand Martin Freeman (Bilbo) in the Hobbit Trilogy.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, joseye said:

Correction. She cannot stand Elijah Wood (Frodo) and Sean Astin (Samwise) in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and she cannot stand Martin Freeman (Bilbo) in the Hobbit Trilogy.

LOL, then I can understand that....I got no feedback from my wife about him, which means he was not very appealing to most women....or was he??? Hell, I'm no judge of that sort of thing....

Edited by Manticore4
  • Like 2

Awards

On 8/3/2023 at 6:49 AM, Cornbuster said:

The green one is great (Smaug), the grey (Five armies) is okay, and the blue with brown spine (journey) is a nogo.

I can't understand, why the have choosen the brown color. A complete mystery to me.

Because our beloved characters in the trilogy spend a lot of time traipsing around on brown dirt?

Edited by joseye
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

IMPORTANT NOTE -

We’ve just been informed by UHD Club that the artwork for Version B is still subject to approval.  It may be changed or scrapped entirely if appropriate approvals cannot be secured.  

We will have more information as soon as available and will also inform affected members how we will proceed depending on the outcome of the approval process.

Thanks for understanding.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Gary K wow with the B's changing soo much i take it your going highlight it in the relevant clubs to point to those that have joined, so they may change if they now prefer A instead while they still can?

like in the gb and info staff threads where people should have set notifications? 

otherwise you may have some upset members with that amount of change.

basil 👍

• Like 4

I joined these gb for all three and I believe I never selected an a or b. So can I still select this if not already done so?

So it’s got to be all a or all b right?

and is there finished art articles of all three editions or are they doing one at a time?

what’s the majority going with it was previously and what’s the big difference change done recently.

I not been checking on this lately and obviously want the best set. Thanks

• Like 3

Awards