IGNORED

NOVA Pulp Fiction (Novamedia Exclusive #18) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

9 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Never understood the hype round Tarantino. 

He was only involved in two good movies in my opinion. 

Dusk till Dawn 

Hateful 8. 

The rest are meh 

IMO of course 1f600.png

I'm in the same boat about Tarantino. I don't think he's as great as everybody else seems to think but of course that's my own opinion. Honestly, prior to viewing Kill Bill vol. 1 and vol. 2 I wasn't a fan of any of his films (though admittedly I have not seen them all, but what I've seen aside from Kill Bill has been eh). 

However, I am in the opposite in that I think The Hateful Eight is probably his worst out of what I've seen. And I stupidly saw that one in theaters out of sheer excitement at the cast and I was miserable. Sat through what felt like the longest movie ever and could barely believe it actually garnered award nominations with how lackluster and at times moronic the script could be. The actors were good -- aside from JJL which her performance was waaay overrated -- but the movie fell flat for me and dragged for too long. Now From Dusk Till Dawn.... Salma Hayek alone is truly heavenly!! :P Though honestly I really like the show more than the movie, but Eiza Gonzalez and the brothers in it are GREAT. Season 3 was a dud for me though, I expect the announcement of either a cancellation or a final and short season any day now.

I started rambling lol but I'm only interested in this release because of Uma Thurman. Ever since Kill Bill I can't get enough of her!!

• Like 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

There’s one for your list @Kingpin

Dusk till Dawn. 

Now that is crying out for a premium. 

Sold both my Zavvi copies ages ago, so a nice HDz one would go down really well. 1f600.png

Dusk till Dawn was good.  

I can't stand Selma Hayek though.  

I find her annoying. 

3 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

I'm in the same boat about Tarantino. I don't think he's as great as everybody else seems to think but of course that's my own opinion. Honestly, prior to viewing Kill Bill vol. 1 and vol. 2 I wasn't a fan of any of his films (though admittedly I have not seen them all, but what I've seen aside from Kill Bill has been eh). 

However, I am in the opposite in that I think The Hateful Eight is probably his worst out of what I've seen. And I stupidly saw that one in theaters out of sheer excitement at the cast and I was miserable. Sat through what felt like the longest movie ever and could barely believe it actually garnered award nominations with how lackluster and at times moronic the script could be. The actors were good -- aside from JJL which her performance was waaay overrated -- but the movie fell flat for me and dragged for too long. Now From Dusk Till Dawn.... Salma Hayek alone is truly heavenly!! :P Though honestly I really like the show more than the movie, but Eiza Gonzalez and the brothers in it are GREAT. Season 3 was a dud for me though, I expect the announcement of either a cancellation or a final and short season any day now.

I started rambling lol but I'm only interested in this release because of Uma Thurman. Ever since Kill Bill I can't get enough of her!!

I just saw the name Uma.  

I watched the movie Prime and kept wishing I was the young artist dude she was seeing.  

• Haha 1

• ksosk changed the title to Pulp Fiction [Novamedia Exclusive #18] (Steelbook)

I'm with @extantsrevenge that there's way too much writing everywhere and I've never liked that weird art on the lenti. Why are those characters all in a bedroom together? It's doesn't make any sense at all. The only one they didn't botch with writing they ruined by putting Uma's feet on the back. I hate feet like Indy hates snakes. I may need a lenti magnet to cover the back.

& @DodgyDave, how is it you only like his worst movie (H8, the only one I won't even buy an Amaray of) and a movie he didn't direct? ?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I'm with @extantsrevenge that there's way too much writing everywhere and I've never liked that weird art on the lenti. Why are those characters all in a bedroom together? It's doesn't make any sense at all. The only one they didn't botch with writing they ruined by putting Uma's feet on the back. I hate feet like Indy hates snakes. I may need a lenti magnet to cover the back.

& @DodgyDave, how is it you only like his worst movie (H8, the only one I won't even buy an Amaray of) and a movie he didn't direct? 1f600.png

Probably why I like it then. (H8) ?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

& @DodgyDave, how is it you only like his worst movie (H8, the only one I won't even buy an Amaray of) and a movie he didn't direct? 1f600.png

Agreed. That full slip is ruined by Tarantino’s foot fetish. I still want it just for the front with Uma but I haaaaate the feet. They’re so out of place too

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Agreed. That full slip is ruined by Tarantino’s foot fetish. I still want it just for the front with Uma but I haaaaate the feet. They’re so out of place too

Only thing worse then a foot fetish is an armpit fetish. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

The weird thing is I think Nova commissioned that, because I didn't see it in the artist's portfolio.

1 minute ago, Kingpin said:

Only thing worse then a foot fetish is an armpit fetish. 

Oh there's worse…much, much worse.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

The weird thing is I think Nova commissioned that, because I didn't see it in the artist's portfolio.

Oh there's worse…much, much worse.

I know but this forum is so PG so I'm pretending to be a little naive and innocent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

No they are not ;)

I got the priginal poster where that art came from :)

Maybe it's me but I like all packages so 1click + 1/4 slip for me :)

I really like Fullslip A but not too keen on the other 2. I already have the original Play.com steelbook but I like this slip and want the whole collection from Nova. The front artwork from the lenti is very similar to the reverse artwork on the Play.com steelbook (again Sam with no wig)

Awards