IGNORED

NOVA Pulp Fiction (Novamedia Exclusive #18) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

il y a 25 minutes, Grendel a dit :

I like it as well but I think it's a clear oversight to use an early canned pic that shows Jules without his afro while standing in the doorway...1f612.png

I agree with you, but for me, only the lenti is the most faithful to the spirit of the film ... fullslip A, ok, I like UT, but too reductive for the film ... fullslip B, western style ... not for me ...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Korbendallass said:

Full slip A for me even if the back is weird ^^ i love the front art and the spot gloss effect. I must buy the 2 kill bill to complete the tarantino collection 1f601.png

They seem to go in and out of stock at Nova quite regularly ?

I drop in to their site every morning I turn the computer on and before I go to bed at night.

Same goes for;

-Manta

-Kimchi

-HDZ

-PA

-FAC

and a few others.

I enjoy relaxing with a coffee and seeing all the wonderful releases I missed!  ?

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Pulp Fiction (Novamedia Exclusive #18) WEA Blu-ray Steelbook [KOREA]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Pulp Fiction (Novamedia Exclusive #18) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Woot!

Awesome pick up @Hardcore 😀

As are some of the other gorgeous treasures peeking out from the background!

Time for another bookcase my friend? 🤔

Thx m8 and Dont even mention this :D

this is the first year in my entire collecting carrier when im having serious space issue.

keep saying my girls' shelves are taboo :D

• Haha 3

Awards

4 hours ago, Hardcore said:

Sourced finally and extremely happy with it ;)

Enjoy!

20200614_184208.jpg

20200614_184224.jpg

20200614_184239.jpg

20200614_184315.jpg

20200614_184339.jpg

20200614_184357.jpg

20200614_184416.jpg

🥤Hi @Hardcore,

Congrats on hunting down your beauty Nova Media PF, I’ve put in a Wanted ad in our Classifieds myself today as I want one also (I will be getting our GB on the PF MantaLab one once it is up & since I missed out on Nova Media’s to be sure).. maybe it will happen for me, of course it has to be at a decent price including shipping to USA 🇺🇸!

congratulations confetti GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh, I wanted to query @Hardcore;

That "Perfume" boxed ed I see in the picture. Is that the one that contained the miniature perfume samples?

I keep meaning to track that set down, heh.

I have (of course) the Lenti and FS eds from Kimchi and a lovely dvd released by Summit Ent.

What an absolutely incredible film. Action wise, not much really happens but I was on the edge of my seat the entire show.

Highly recommended, to those whom might consider.

Cheers my friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Grendel said:

Oh, I wanted to query @Hardcore;

That "Perfume" boxed ed I see in the picture. Is that the one that contained the miniature perfume samples?

I keep meaning to track that set down, heh.

I have (of course) the Lenti and FS eds from Kimchi and a lovely dvd released by Summit Ent.

What an absolutely incredible film. Action wise, not much really happens but I was on the edge of my seat the entire show.

Highly recommended, to those whom might consider.

Cheers my friend.

Hi bud,

Thx, cant agree more.

The movie is one of my favs, sensational atmosphere and story.

Actually there are two must have editions for this movie imo:

The german wooden set with mini parfume samples you mentioned, gorgeous and a korean  ultra rare dvd box the hardest to source..

I also possed the kimchi releases, looking good, but these are the cherry on the cake ;)

will attach pics later FYI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards