R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AlexFlame116 said:

Dammit I just woke up 😧 

I don't think I'm gonna get an A2 at this point am I.

Also I don't see Gold on top of my name on the post. I must have messed up and not put Gold sorry! Can that be fixed please?

alex you need to do this normally in the gb and info thread on the main board to let staff know i see if

@deckard99 fyi ☝️

can help you out this time?

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb AlexFlame116:

Dammit I just woke up 😧 

I don't think I'm gonna get an A2 at this point am I.

Also I don't see Gold on top of my name on the post. I must have messed up and not put Gold sorry! Can that be fixed please?

I think when you have join in the gold club gb then it is not needed because there are only gold members in. When you had join when it's open for regular then you need to put gold in it

• Like 2

When Blufans released this same artwork on their WEA, it was my No.1 fav steelbook at that time. Loved it. The way Iron Man’s repulsors reflected as they appeared to light up was a game changer. 

Since then, materials, finishes and craftsmanship have vastly improved and I wouldn’t list this same steel in my top 5, likely even my top 10. So I am very keen to compare WeETs efforts of the same artwork against this one. Can WeET push Ultron back into my acclaimed collection? Can they convince me to swap out my current display choice? Only time will tell. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Be interesting to see where this goes.

With a print run of 4K, and a very demanding local market, allocations for this are going to be low. Many dealers/collectors have moved to Weet from Blufans and that will make things even worse. So, good luck to those members trying to get copies. 

I'm interested to see whether Weet will actually go back and re-release the other Avengers too. Korean retailers have a history of re-releasing Marvel stuff ad infinitum.

Past Korean retailers are all guilty of it. It's the main reason why I stopped collecting any Korean retailers. 

If Weet have manged to keep Disney/Marvel licences somehow, it's good news for those collectors wanting to get a complete set. BUT will that set ever be complete when/if they keep re-releasing? 

Interesting times indeed. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

It’s interesting that A2 has proved so popular 🤔 Must be newcomers.

Does this mean my Nova Choice FS just rocketed in Value?! 😂😂

Yes, I agree it is interesting. I see the draw of a low print run however I think A1 is a much better looking slip. I like how it wraps around all three sides. The backside of the Lenticulars also look amazing as well. I think those will be better than A2 too.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

Yes, I agree it is interesting. I see the draw of a low print run however I think A1 is a much better looking slip. I like how it wraps around all three sides. The backside of the Lenticulars also look amazing as well. I think those will be better than A2 too.

I’ve always preferred the WeET Avengers A2s, but will definitely go with the A1 here.  I never liked the design they used for the A2.

• Like 2