IGNORED

WeET Avengers: Age of Ultron (WeET Exclusive #15) (WEA 4K/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, RcKt0pus said:

@R1s1ngs0n @Masterblaster is there a reason why my invoice has been cancelled? Its been less than 24 hrs. And I am a Platinum member!!!  Looking forward to hearing from you...

@RcKt0pus Please check again. It is not showing as cancelled on our side. If it still shows that way then please PM me. Thanks - Ken 

• Like 2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @deckard99 - very strange... it showed up as cancelled on my desktop and I couldn't pay there; but, after getting your message I tried on my phone app and there I was able to pay. So...

Invoice paid! (but very strange)

Thank you for responding - much appreciated!!

Edited by RcKt0pus
Spelling
  • Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, RcKt0pus said:

Hi @deckard99 - very strange... it showed up as canceled on my desktop and I couldn't pay there; but after I read your message I tried on my phone app and there I was able to pay. So...

Invoice paid! (but very strange)

Thank you for responding - much appreciated!!

Yeah, that's odd! But nothing to worry about I'm sure 😅

Science Fiction Movie GIF

War Games Movie GIF by MANGOTEETH

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Dear International Customers,

<Avengers: Age of Ultron> 4K UHD steelbook release date has been postponed.
The Release Date : 2022-08-12

We apologize to everybody who is waiting for this release.
Some components of the product package have been found to be defective. 
Please understand that we are proceeding with today's notice due to late confirmation of consultation on reproduction and import schedule for this.

Every time the release is postponed, it's very unfortunate and confusing for us.
Above all, we can't help but feel sorry for the people who are waiting for our products.

We will do our best to make the release earlier than the release date announced today.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards.
Weetcollection.
😢😢😢😢😢

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12
  • Sad 3

Awards

On 7/8/2022 at 1:05 PM, RAK said:

Well it sounds like August is going to be a big haul month for me.

Manta 

All 3 Mother Boxes

Dune One Click

WeET

Avengers Age of Ultron OC, And some singles

Second Site

The Witch

Dog Soldiers 

Drive

The Guest

Session 9

I’m Sure there’s more just can’t think of any.

then you will be broke, more so the than @Veum xD 

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Billy Talent:

Anyone know where the Gold Groupbuys are for the avengers and avengers age of ultron?

I am trying to ask a question in that section or do I have to ask in the regular member section?

That should be in the Gold Club but your request for USA Hub you put it in the Q&I Thread. This is for all GB included platinum, gold and regualr

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

Anyone know where the Gold Groupbuys are for the avengers and avengers age of ultron?

I am trying to ask a question in that section or do I have to ask in the regular member section?

56 minutes ago, swish said:

That should be in the Gold Club but your request for USA Hub you put it in the Q&I Thread. This is for all GB included platinum, gold and regualr

For these 2 GBs use the current I&Q threads.

In the future we will be transitioning I&Qs into the clubs for GBs hosted there.

p.s if this is about an address change you do not need to post it in multiple threads. Send a PM instead.

• Like 3

On 8/9/2022 at 10:13 AM, maxpower1999 said:

That delay isn’t too bad.  Mentally I add on another 90 days to any Weet release date so I’m not disappointed, and it usually works.

Thank goodness WeET's quality control identifies defective packaging.  The fact that they identify this over and over again doesn't make Scavano look good.  I love that they apologized for a week delay with that 2nd delay.  The 90 extra day idea is genius, then you don't get disappointed when the statement about the delay comes out. 🤔

• Thanks 1