IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2022

extantsrevenge

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I’ve just lost 3 of the last 3 entry links (the screenshots stayed though, very strange!) on my iPad as I needed to refresh… I’m done with this years Bunny Hunt unfortunately… it just takes too much of my time and losing those links just confirmed I can not spend more time tracking downs those 3 links through my screenshots!😞 

If we could have just kept the screenshots (like last years bunny hunt) I could have possibly at least got the psycho bunny award in the end!! 😒 

Happy Trails to you all that are going to be able to finish this and have fun and congrats to those that finish at the top & to those that get the psycho bunny award!!! 🙌

Your friend Veum 🤠

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

Just a tip for anyone thats using a mobile device or tablet to do the hunt, instead of trying to put everything in a message right now, put all the links in the notes app in your device. Then at the end is just make sure you match up the link with the correct screenshot 👍 you can also do the same on desktop by putting everything in either a word document or spreadsheet!

• Like 1

Awards

3 minutes ago, Imalilteapot said:

Just a tip for anyone thats using a mobile device or tablet to do the hunt, instead of trying to put everything in a message right now, put all the links in the notes app in your device. Then at the end is just make sure you match up the link with the correct screenshot 👍 you can also do the same on desktop by putting everything in either a word document or spreadsheet!

Can we add a hyperlink to the screenshot images?

13 minutes ago, capricornio34232 said:

Can we add a hyperlink to the screenshot images?

Not entirely sure, but I don't think so. On my andriod device, when I screenshot a web page, it will hyperlink the web address it was taken at, which is nice. The only thing is it doesn't bring you to the exact comment were you found the bunny, which is what they want so it's easier for them to sort through thousands of screenshots.

• Like 1

Awards

55 minutes ago, Imalilteapot said:

35 minutes ago, Imalilteapot said:

Not entirely sure, but I don't think so. On my andriod device, when I screenshot a web page, it will hyperlink the web address it was taken at, which is nice. The only thing is it doesn't bring you to the exact comment were you found the bunny, which is what they want so it's easier for them to sort through thousands of screenshots.

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

Whoever hid these bunnies, I want to say three things.

One, I really appreciate the clues, even if some here don't immediately pick up on them. It'd be a nightmare to wildly search the entire site without any idea of where to look.

Two, when I initially combed through the threads and came up short, I was worried that you guys might have been sadistic enough to hide the bunnies in certain spots. And it turns out, you really were that sadistic, and I commend that. I would have done the same thing.

And finally three,

Halloween GIF

middle finger GIFmister rogers middle finger GIF

Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

leonardo dicaprio middle finger GIF

Happy Easter!

• Haha 11

5 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

DAY THREE (9 bunnies / 1 topic)

We have no manners, yet we want cool banners

Who should we talk to, what shall we choose?

Let's head to the place owned by the honorable _____.

9 minutes ago, InfiniteDoors said:

Okay, I found 9 for Day 3. Someone please tell me there were only 9 total.

season 8 episode 10 GIF

• Like 2