You strike us down, yet we respawn

LIke in that movie, with that guy Tom.

We heard it's getting some MP Cases

So it's time to go and show our faces.

A Fortress of Solitude on a desert island

A Guardian is sulking "nobody loves me"

His friends have come to cheer him up

Can we also come and crash the party?

The Secret Life Of Pets Snowball GIF - The Secret Life Of Pets Snowball  Rabbit - Discover & Share GIFs

And 12 x more down; Bring it on! Honestly, a little bit more difficult than yesterday, specially the ones in the Fortress of Solitude as the amount of images and gif made it more distractive. Really needed to pay attention and avoid the distractions. And yes, some bunnies don't want to get found! Keep them coming... HAPPY EASTER MP!  Enjoy the hunting season and have fun!!!

Edited by capricornio34232
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, capricornio34232 said:

The Secret Life Of Pets Snowball GIF - The Secret Life Of Pets Snowball  Rabbit - Discover & Share GIFs

And 12 x more down; Bring it on! Honestly, a little bit more difficult than yesterday, specially the ones in the Fortress of Solitude as the amount of images and gif made it more distractive. Really needed to pay attention and avoid the distractions. And yes, some bunnies don't want to get found! Keep them coming... HAPPY EASTER MP!  Enjoy the hunting season and have fun!!!

Jorge the bunny slayer 😬

If I remember correctly, last year you also had your fair share of rabbit stews.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Seeing you guys have so much fun brings back cool memories … like the time when I was roaming GTA4’s Liberty City in search of these flying rats… took freakin’ hours, even with a guide 😅

What's funny is I was kind of stumped on yesterday's "clues".

I left it for the time being, but then I started getting notifications from people liking comments I made months ago in a certain thread.

And I was like "Why are people liking my old comments on that threa...oooh, you sneaky f**kers!"

Everything clicked then. 😄

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

What's funny is I was kind of stumped on yesterday's "clues".

I left it for the time being, but then I started getting notifications from people liking comments I made months ago in a certain thread.

And I was like "Why are people liking my old comments on that threa...oooh, you sneaky f**kers!"

Everything clicked then. 😄

I was stumped on yesterday’s clue as well. In the end I had to ask for help from the other side 

61EDD705-C99E-47BB-80A6-5ED513938B2A.thumb.jpeg.5be666f3c8e79e16c412c3c3f22f36c3.jpeg

• Haha 8

I don't understand the second clue about the " guardian " and it started to drive me nuts 🤪

Not finding the rabbits because I can't see them even though I'm looking in the right place no problem, but not finding them because a clue is too cryptic that on the other hand makes me angry 😡

Please @R1s1ngs0n is it possible to get an other clue for this one ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, GANTZ said:

I don't understand the second clue about the " guardian " and it started to drive me nuts 🤪

Not finding the rabbits because I can't see them even though I'm looking in the right place no problem, but not finding them because a clue is too cryptic that on the other hand makes me angry 😡

captain-america-are-you-nuts.gif

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, GANTZ said:

not the french as well

look here in the german room may help you all abit xD 

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/17570-dies-und-das-2021/?do=findComment&comment=552912

basil xD 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, GANTZ said:

Looks to me like you're blowing off steam... Sorry buddy, can't help you 😉

• Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Reagh said:

Undoubtedly it’s a issue on my end, but every time I create a new message to myself and insert the links and pictures they keep disappearing. Anyway, I had a lot of fun with this and wanted to thank the MP Gawds for all the hard work put into this fun event. Happy Hunting psychos. 

787B0493-D619-4561-9609-EEC3A24E1DDA.jpeg.406ade5cf33457f4f00f3951e972a6af.jpeg

Have you tried adding pictures and links in a word document. Then later you can copy all to a PM when you want to send that. @raylight posted some info on this in the German room.

Sad to hear that technical difficulties stop you from participating.

You sure you don't have one of the bunnies at home?

giphy.gif

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Undoubtedly it’s a issue on my end, but every time I create a new message to myself and insert the links and pictures they keep disappearing. Anyway, I had a lot of fun with this and wanted to thank the MP Gawds for all the hard work put into this fun event. Happy Hunting psychos. 

787B0493-D619-4561-9609-EEC3A24E1DDA.jpeg.406ade5cf33457f4f00f3951e972a6af.jpeg

For each new one I find I “reply to conversation" post link and screenshot. Then "submit reply“. Give that a try if you decide to hunt again.

• Like 5