extantsrevenge

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 15 Minuten schrieb swish:

Denke bezieht sich auf die awards 🤔

As far as my brain works correctly, I come to the same conclusion, but I dont find anything until now. 😂

I think I have to repeat me, but...the tips come from a French...I bet they hacked the forum and changed the view so that only french members can see the bunnies for a given time. Thats gives them the time advantage they need to be able to compete against us at all.

this smells like distortion of competition...I knew it...I knew it...unbelieveable !

Angry Protest GIF by Minions

Edited by raylight
  • Haha 7

Is there a date

5 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

DAY ONE (3 topics)

Evil little bunnies are Psychos too

We like to collect, same as you.

What's our favorite, you may ask

Fullslip, OC or Lenticular?

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Is there a date time box of posts which these will be hidden?  I saw in years past that bunnies would be hidden in posts of March of that year to the present date.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Steelbook Indy said:

Is there a date

Is there a date time box of posts which these will be hidden?  I saw in years past that bunnies would be hidden in posts of March of that year to the present date.

If nothing specific regarding time box or pages has been mentioned in the clues, that means members need to search the whole topic.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

If nothing specific regarding time box or pages has been mentioned in the clues, that means members need to search the whole topic.

just my slight 2 pence worth why dont you make it from the date of the last bunny hunt then there is only a years worth to check and not the whole site and last few years that is well over the top and libel to put people right off imho.

Hasan Minhaj Idk GIF by Patriot Act

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
24 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

So we save it all until the end and no PM as we find them, right? I saw the rules post about sending them no later than the 25th, just wanted to confirm we wait until it's done I assume. First time participating in the bunny hunt 😝

Correct, only 1 PM after you have finished the hunt.

Enjoy the hunt, the bunnies already do

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2