IGNORED

WeET Ant-Man and the Wasp (WeET Exclusive #13) (WEA 4K/2D/Bonus Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MoneySniper said:

Find it interesting that they would still want to do some of the older ones such as Iron Man & Thor as they already were done while with Kimchi. But hey I ain't complaining, the more the merrier.  

No Iron Man or Thor Full Slip in existence. I have been praying for, and banging on about this for about 7years now. 🙏🏼

More to the point though, No Iron Man 3 WEA in existence. THAT needs correcting first IMO.

For what it’s worth, I am classing Play.com’s IM2 as a WEA though not a Premium.

@Intentcoin It seems this is just hearsay, but it’s still not a definitive No. 🤞🏼

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, HunterRose said:

Too rich for my blood, so have always been hoping for a new one to pop up.

Depends what you want. BF IM is very affordable. BF Thor Lenti is laughable, simply not worth half of what people expect for it, BUT, if it’s the steelbook you care about, then a 1/4 slip CAN be found for a very reasonable price… with patience. 👍🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

No Iron Man or Thor Full Slip in existence. I have been praying for, and banging on about this for about 7years now. 🙏🏼

More to the point though, No Iron Man 3 WEA in existence. THAT needs correcting first IMO.

For what it’s worth, I am classing Play.com’s IM2 as a WEA though not a Premium.

@Intentcoin It seems this is just hearsay, but it’s still not a definitive No. 🤞🏼

So I've heard. I'd also wish they'd do the spiderman trilogy. But I dont know how their wwa FFH affects the chances of them doing it. At the very least I want NWH. Seems to me the chances of anyone doing a full set of mcu spidey is pretty low. FAC already said they arent doing it and blufans might not even do the second one. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Depends what you want. BF IM is very affordable. BF Thor Lenti is laughable, simply not worth half of what people expect for it, BUT, if it’s the steelbook you care about, then a 1/4 slip CAN be found for a very reasonable price… with patience. 👍🏼

Yeah, I've got the Mondo steel for it, which I'm very happy with, but would like a premium if new ones drop at some point...but yeah, I can't drop $400+  for that Blufans lenti

• Like 5

Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ant-Man and the Wasp (WeET Exclusive #13) (WEA 4K/2D/Bonus Steelbook) [Korea]