IGNORED

Hellraiser - 30th Anniversary Steelbook

nefilim

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nefilim said:

So very much in; wasn't interest in the super set.  It'd be nice to get in on one of these Arrow steels BEFORE they sell out UK-wide, (ala The Thing).

Edit: Poor Pinhead. He looks sad.

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

This is one of my FAVORITE movies and I am in LOVE with Pinhead and the designs of the cenobites! Thank you SOOOO much for tagging me!!!! I'm in!!

5 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Highly unlikely that we'll see Hellbound. This is a one off to celerate the anniversary of this film with new art. I do prefer the second film over this though

Always a chance  , never give up ?.

I would have gone for the German Steelbook like @Viper0210 .

I only enjoy Hellraiser and Hellbound thats tbe problem with only buying what I love ?.

Sometimes I'm too far too stubborn for my own good ??

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Always a chance  , never give up ?.

I would have gone for the German Steelbook like @Viper0210 .

I only enjoy Hellraiser and Hellbound thats tbe problem with only buying what I love ?.

Sometimes I'm too far too stubborn for my own good ??

Already asked Arrow, and the answer was no, just this one with new Mondo art

Awards

Zavvi have this on their website ready for preorder @ mid September  £17.99

Stephen King was once famously quoted as saying, "I have seen the future of horror...his name is Clive Barker." That future was realised in 1987 with the release of Barker's directorial debut Hellraiser. Based on his own novella The Hellbound Heart, Barker's Hellraiser sees Larry (Andrew Robinson) and his wife Julia (Clare Higgins) move into their new home, unaware that something evil lurks beneath the floorboards of the dilapidated house - something that wants human blood... Introducing the world to the iconic Pinhead and his sadistic band of Cenobites, Hellraiser became an instant genre classic upon release and remains one of the most frighteningly
original visions in horror.

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:

• Limited Edition SteelBook featuring brand new Mondo artwork by Matt Ryan Tobin
  • Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
  • High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation
  • Uncompressed PCM Stereo 2.0 and Lossless DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound
  • English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio commentary with writer-director Clive Barker
  • Audio commentary with Barker and actress Ashley Laurence
  • Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellraiser, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
  • Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellraiser – actor Sean Chapman talks candidly about playing the character of Frank Cotton in Barker’s original
  • Soundtrack Hell: The Story of the Abandoned Coil Score – Coil member Stephen Thrower on the Hellraiser score that almost was
  • Hellraiser: Resurrection – vintage featurette including interviews with Clive Barker, actors Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence, special make-up effects artist Bob Keen and others
  • Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser
  • Original EPK featuring on-set interviews with cast and crew
  • Draft Screenplays [BD-ROM content]
  • Trailers and TV Spots
  • Image Gallery
  • New artwork by Mondo artist Matt Ryan Tobin

27 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

May not be able to do 6AM this time. May have to ask for support in GB!

I would be glad to help but shipping from Finland to US is terrible expensive. I'm sure some one UK based is able to help. If not and I'm your last resort let me know.

12 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I would be glad to help but shipping from Finland to US is terrible expensive. I'm sure some one UK based is able to help. If not and I'm your last resort let me know.

Thanks for the offer. ☺️ Since @Scary Hair seem to be interested in this a little bit, I think she may be able to help! haha. Really it's just that for me to get up before 6 means waking my wife up before 6 which is its own personal Hellraiser.

3 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Thanks for the offer. 263a.png Since @Scary Hair seem to be interested in this a little bit, I think she may be able to help! haha. Really it's just that for me to get up before 6 means waking my wife up before 6 which is its own personal Hellraiser.

I honestly don't think this will sell out that fast, you should be safe to order when you wake

Awards

Archived