IGNORED

Let the Right One In - Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook [UK]

pioneers

• 45Caliber changed the title to Let the Right One In - Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook [UK]
1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

Bagged this beauty, along with Wolf Creek & You're Next. Happy Halloween to me!

When did Wolf Creek come back into stock??!! I want it so bad!! Ugh!! And next week I'll be in your shoes, gonna place myself an order with the same movies plus maybe another 1-3 on top. That Piranha steel has been calling to me!

5 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

When did Wolf Creek come back into stock??!! I want it so bad!! Ugh!! And next week I'll be in your shoes, gonna place myself an order with the same movies plus maybe another 1-3 on top. That Piranha steel has been calling to me!

I believe Piranha was in their Friday the 13th 10% off sale yesterday. Word of caution, I believe Wolf Creek said Region B. I was planning on doing a swaparoo.

4 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I believe Piranha was in their Friday the 13th 10% off sale yesterday. Word of caution, I believe Wolf Creek said Region B. I was planning on doing a swaparoo.

I've kind of said screw it at this point since some of these movies (especially horror ones it seems) will most likely never get another steel treatment again so I take what I can get. Just realized the Piranha is the original and not the remake so I'm passing on it, I was considering Saw but I HAAAATE the back of the steelbook. I'm just debating if I want to get one slightly higher steel for the meantime or order one or two of the cheaper ones until next week. Kind of leaning towards the latter because two of the ones I've wanted sold out and popped back up after you mentioned it (Wolf Creek being one of them)

35 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

've kind of said screw it at this point since some of these movies (especially horror ones it seems) will most likely never get another steel treatment again

Yeah, I think You're Next is RB too, but I know I've seen that amaray for $5.

36 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Kind of leaning towards the latter because two of the ones I've wanted sold out and popped back up after you mentioned it (Wolf Creek being one of them)

Yeah, I wanted this one before it sold out for a while too, so I jumped at it when it popped up again.

Archived