IGNORED

The Jungle Book (Mondo X Steelbook) #021 [Zavvi Exclusive]

Benoit46

• Benoit46 changed the title to The Jungle Book (Mondo X Steelbook) #021 [Zavvi Exclusive]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Now we are doing all the Disney again as Mondo.... not sure about that. Looks like they want to try something new after the Disney Lenticular releases. Anyway I like the original Steelbook much better. Actual Art from the movie seems to be more appropriate for these.

58 minutes ago, PRIAPISM said:

Is there potential for a big/complete collection? Did Mondo do art for many Disneys?

As far as I am aware The Incredible' s is the 1st Mondo Disney and 20 Mondo

Before this I think they have been more mature titles shall I say , although I find Disney Timless classics ??.

I wouldn't buy everyone of them yet I think notjing of buying the ones I LOVE ?.

53 minutes ago, PRIAPISM said:

Is there potential for a big/complete collection? Did Mondo do art for many Disneys?

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

As far as I am aware The Incredible' s is the 1st Mondo Disney and 20 Mondo

Before this I think they have been more mature titles shall I say , although I find Disney Timless classics ??.

I wouldn't buy everyone of them yet I think notjing of buying the ones I LOVE ?.

I would think it's no small think for Disney to be allowing any 3rd party art to be licensed for their animation catalog, so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this were the start of a larger contract.

9 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I would think it's no small think for Disney to be allowing any 3rd party art to be licensed for their animation catalog, so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this were the start of a larger contract.

For those who LOVE it GREAT .

I like looking at them ?.

I dont feel the urge to own them tell a lie I have The Thing and Dredd .

FANTASTIC that the choice is out thire for US the collector .

• ★ Administrators ★

I would say it depens on sales of the first 2 releases, maybe they already have a few more in the piepline, but when these don't sell well I don't think we will get a complete Disney Mondo Line @PRIAPISM

I also remember when Mondo started with the Steelbooks and the first few were a success, they already dreamed about the 100th release, look at what number we're now, so I guess it will be a few but not that many.

But @45Caliber is right a choice for something new/different is certainly interesting for new collectors and fans that want more of their favorite titles, or are interested in different art.

Archived