5 hours ago, DParadigm said:

Hey as long as the Mrs. is cool with it. LOL

I wouldn't say "cool with it" exactly, but I'm still around. ?

1 hour ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

seriously, I almost re-bought far cry 5 to get the first mondo x video game release.

You know it's bad when double dipping on videogames for art!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a couple new steelbooks today including the Zavvi restock of Mad Max: Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition, the HMV exclusive Cabin in the Woods and the Zavvi American Psycho. Though not a steelbook, I'm also excited about this Arrow release of The Incredible Shrinking Man I got from Amazon UK. It was one of my favorite old movies on TV when I was a kid and it's still not available on Blu-Ray in the US. The screenwriter also wrote a little novel called I Am Legend.

Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Sealed)Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Sealed)
Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Inside
Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Open)Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open)
Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

Cabin in the Woods - HMV Steelbook - FrontCabin in the Woods - HMV Steelbook - Back
Cabin in the Woods - HMV Steelbook - Spine

American Psycho - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontAmerican Psycho - Zavvi Steelbook - Back
American Psycho - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

The Incredible Shrinking Man - Arrow Scanavo - FrontThe Incredible Shrinking Man - Arrow Scanavo - Back

The Incredible Shrinking Man - Arrow Scanavo - Spine

@ksosk I tried to capture the embossing on the mask and hoses on the Fury Road steelbook, but couldn't get it. It looks cool though!

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

It's a huge time suck, tbh. Not so much the picture taking as the editing for posts. 

You are completely right on that. It takes so much time to cut pictures and stuff. I always want to make some more pictures of older Steelbooks and add them to the site, but I'm scared of how much time that would consume ? Anyway I really like the pictures you take ?

Aside from that great pick ups B| (posts created ?)

3 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Got a couple new steelbooks today including the Zavvi restock of Mad Max: Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition, the HMV exclusive Cabin in the Woods and the Zavvi American Psycho. Though not a steelbook, I'm also excited about this Arrow release of The Incredible Shrinking Man I got from Amazon UK. It was one of my favorite old movies on TV when I was a kid and it's still not available on Blu-Ray in the US. The screenwriter also wrote a little novel called I Am Legend.

Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Sealed)Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Sealed)
Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Open)Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Open)
Mad Max: Fury Road - Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

Cabin in the Woods - HMV Steelbook - FrontCabin in the Woods - HMV Steelbook - Back
Cabin in the Woods - HMV Steelbook - Spine

American Psycho - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontAmerican Psycho - Zavvi Steelbook - Back
American Psycho - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

The Incredible Shrinking Man - Arrow Scanavo - FrontThe Incredible Shrinking Man - Arrow Scanavo - Back

@ksosk I tried to capture the embossing on the mask and hoses on the Fury Road steelbook, but couldn't get it. It looks cool though!

Did you get a replacement disc for cabin in the woods? The disc in the orignal release was faulty and skipped between scenes out of order, made the film really confusing to watch!

10 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

It takes so much time to cut pictures and stuff

It does, but I think it's worth spreading the message that these things are out there and I really appreciate your help with that! I randomly happened on that American Psycho and was like, "That exists?! I need it!"

8 hours ago, RhodW said:

Did you get a replacement disc for cabin in the woods? The disc in the orignal release was faulty and skipped between scenes out of order, made the film really confusing to watch!

No and I'm sure it would be far too late for it now, but luckily I have a new copy from the 4K release to watch. I'm sure the out-of-order was a copy protection error. I can only imagine the confusion! haha

5 hours ago, Rograt said:

Great additions to your collection buddy @45Caliber

Thanks Rograt. Deliveries like that make my day!

7 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

Thanks @45Caliber for making me spend LOL

You're welcome! I need others to share in my overspending so I don't feel guilty. ?

3 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

And nice additions @45Caliber, really like that Cabin in the woods!

Thanks! Me too and now that I know the disc doesn't work I don't even need to open it. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Thanks I noticed and had time to edit it 1st ;)

I thought that was your way of subliminally getting @ksosk to buy too!

IMG_4491.JPG

On 2/8/2018 at 7:33 AM, 45Caliber said:

Nice to see some love for Amrays ! ?

Archived