IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Have to agree the revenant in 4K is sublime, I Was very impressed with bat vs superman it's so dam clear and vibrant a must see in 4K 

On 30/04/2017 at 10:16 AM, larson1977 said:

I asked because you can have a television OR a projector ;)

I play my UHD discs on an Oppo 203 and JVC X500 projector. 

My fave's are definitly 'Revenant', 'Life of Pi', 'The Shallows' and 'Planet Earth II' :wow:

But also 'Goodfellas' is IMO a subtle improvement and because it's my all-time favorite mob movie, I just have to have it :)

But be aware, there are some pretty awful ones available like in the beginning with HD-DVD & BD

Awards

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

So Its official ........He committed Suicide by Hanging himself .................so sad when rock stars go out like this ......for me yesterday was also sad .....37 years since Joy Divisions Ian Curtis went out the same way ............ tortured souls............

You're fan of Joy Division too ? Absolutely Great Band ! Sadly they left so little music. The movie Control is IMO great homage.

Could it be that CC knew the date ?

4 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Been a fan since I saw them live supporting the Buzcocks in 1978 , have a massive collection of live bootlegs , tapes and vinyl  and rarities ,demos and promos ,,...still collecting now but the ones I want are few and far between ...........and very very  expensive.......

You seen them live. WOW. I am in AWE. Totally.

...next you tell me you saw The Doors live when they were in UK. Right ? LOL.

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

That's a shame ....you missed out on a great performance , to hear those two albums played live in their entirety is amazing .........

Yep. I read reviews after and was like meh. When second came I was, did not go to the first will not go to  the second. I'm stubborn|supid in that way.