IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

giphy.gif

Good Morning English Room. In today’s news…

Our headline is that @Hollywood E Rock has been reportedly breaking all COVID guidance under the ruling “It’s my Birthday B*tch and I do do what I want”

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Bro, have a good one.🍻

In weather, The UK has been met with a wintery stare once again this morning. A local Fox has been spotted joy riding a courtesy car in the ice. One bystander has been quoted as saying “Whilst having @Basil spray painted all down the side, He appeared to have no disregard for his vehicle, and was berating the car for not being fast enough”.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And finally in sport today, the Burnley fans have been reacting to Chris Woods recent move to @Robertm89s beloved Newcastle. Opinions have been divided with his latest transfer. One Burnley fan has gone on record saying “He’ll be offside for the Medical”.

giphy.gif

Thats it for today folks.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Hecko said:

2 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Happy birthday bro 🥳

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

butts butt bongos GIF

Basil xD

You guys know how I like to celebrate 😂

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

@Hollywood E Rock

2Ih9.gif

smile-grin.gif

340188.gif

All the best for today, mate. Hope you have a good one.

Your attention to details with these gifs 😁

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Good Morning English Room. In today’s news…

Our headline is that @Hollywood E Rock has been reportedly breaking all COVID guidance under the ruling “It’s my Birthday B*tch and I do do what I want”

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Bro, have a good one.🍻

giphy.gif

I do like to do things my way when it’s my time 😄

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Dear @Hollywood E Rock.

Years have passed, we have lived, we have grown, now we are mature men, psychopaths but responsible, and we no longer make jokes about famous actresses, nor do we go out to party together. We lead respectable lives, enjoying good coffee and a nice discussion about the underlying tensions in marital and/or parent-child relationships in Bergman's films. But even so, knowing that today is your day, that you are on your birthday, it has been to see how a light was turned on.

I hope that wherever you are today there are many smiles, an interesting gift, and satisfaction; pride. And a cake, surprises told later with admiration, and, maybe, who knows, a good hug.

I know that later you will go to sleep with the satisfaction of having had a nice sweet meeting with your loved ones, having spent some time calmly, and taking advantage of the quiet of the night you will make balance of the year, before to watch a movie or do some of those mature things that you like so much.

fiesta-party.gif

5c8aa0c62300000401235f5c.gif?ops=scalefi

14340504224401.gif

8d1942879ae652268313c37bcc592d0d.gif

giphy.gif

borr.gif

giphy.gif

death-bergman.gif

persona-bergman-pelicula-1-1558897430.gi

grito.gif

Happy Birthday, dude! ;) 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

He’s def a handful. Given his time with us, and then his time with Burnley I would say he’s closer to a Championship striker than a Prem striker. He had that one good season with us which prompted Burnley to pay us handsomely for his services, but I’m not convinced he lived up to expectations.

@Robertm89 I did some research last night and I stand corrected! I had not realised that he has hit at least 11 goals a season in the Prem, which considering the service he will have had at Burnley is a great return. 

I take my statement back about being more Championship than Prem. Could be a perfect fit mate. 👍🏼

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Dear @Hollywood E Rock.

Years have passed, we have lived, we have grown, now we are mature men, psychopaths but responsible, and we no longer make jokes about famous actresses, nor do we go out to party together. We lead respectable lives, enjoying good coffee and a nice discussion about the underlying tensions in marital and/or parent-child relationships in Bergman's films. But even so, knowing that today is your day, that you are on your birthday, it has been to see how a light was turned on.

I hope that wherever you are today there are many smiles, an interesting gift, and satisfaction; pride. And a cake, surprises told later with admiration, and, maybe, who knows, a good hug.

I know that later you will go to sleep with the satisfaction of having had a nice sweet meeting with your loved ones, having spent some time calmly, and taking advantage of the quiet of the night you will make balance of the year, before to watch a movie or do some of those mature things that you like so much.

fiesta-party.gif

5c8aa0c62300000401235f5c.gif?ops=scalefi

14340504224401.gif

8d1942879ae652268313c37bcc592d0d.gif

giphy.gif

borr.gif

giphy.gif

death-bergman.gif

persona-bergman-pelicula-1-1558897430.gi

grito.gif

Happy Birthday, dude! ;) 

No matter what you’re saying I always find myself loving your posts, especially when they’re address to me.

giphy-downsized.gif

7 hours ago, Trianna said:

Happy Birthday @Hollywood E Rock my sparkliest servant! Thank you for all the time you cared for us with the daily pics to overcome the working day!

6bf0ecbe92fa1cbf4ee40b1f2e91be30.gif7ee69dd4b8685cd6f0a0f9dde10ff4f4.gif

My Queen 

giphy-downsized.gif

7 hours ago, Trianna said:

For you I'll always be #TeamEdward!

edward cullen twilight GIF

Oh Hell Yeah!!!!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Reagh said:

And Happy Birthday @Hollywood E Rock

A06FEE6C-770A-4D4B-9430-AA00E135AEAB.gif.d8b0f74a519e42152ead9bb65d0da6bb.gif

I hope you get lots of expensive presents today

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠 to my very good friend @Hollywood E Rock Edward, I hope your Birthday will be nothing more then spectacular❣️

Happy Birthday 🎂🎉🎈🎁🎊 🥳

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF

My Man Thank You 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Gladiator_MV said:

@Hollywood E Rock ... 🙋‍♂️🥳  Happy Birthday GIF by Kochstrasse™Happy I See You GIF by Bounce

Its Friday Chris Tucker GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY  😉🙂 

Jackie Brown GIFs | Tenor

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Gladiator_MV said:

Pam Grier gifs Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning, Psychos. 

As David Lynch would say.... youuuu can't believe it, it's saturday again!!! ;)

Have a nice weekend!

Don't come back without something funny to tell.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112b37da1a5c4dc94fee

PS: Isn't there any Psycho who's hot around him these days? Surely yes. C'mon... Distant spirit, let us feel your presence... 

ouija.gif

It's very hot around me, mate. 😄

c857dbe97b35f25649839297557687d5.gif

• Haha 6

giphy.gif

Good day fellow English room dwellers.

Todays Headline: Reports are in that the Earth is currently under attack, after cult followers have been clamouring for recently unearthed Multiple Motherboxes! 

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge is said to be leading the defence for all mankind after pledging his bank balance to protect the much coveted mother boxes.

giphy.gif

In Other news (Provided Doomsday is not upon us) as the UK deals with leaks of politicians having parties during lockdown, we now have a football player throwing his hat in the ring! Ex England & Manchester United player Gary Neville, has joined the Labour Party and has been quoted as saying “Never Say Never” when asked if he would run for office!

giphy.gif

Neville was sacked as Valencia manager in 2016 after 11 defeats and 7 draws in 28 games… He seems like a stable candidate.

giphy.gif

We await the views of local heroes @RileyLad & @Hecko on this rather unsettling news.

giphy.gif

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Good day fellow English room dwellers.

Todays Headline: Reports are in that the Earth is currently under attack, after cult followers have been clamouring for recently unearthed Multiple Motherboxes! 

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge is said to be leading the defence for all mankind after pledging his bank balance to protect the much coveted mother boxes.

giphy.gif

In Other news (Provided Doomsday is not upon us) as the UK deals with leaks of politicians having parties during lockdown, we now have a football player throwing his hat in the ring! Ex England & Manchester United player Gary Neville, has joined the Labour Party and has been quoted as saying “Never Say Never” when asked if he would run for office!

giphy.gif

Neville was sacked as Valencia manager in 2016 after 11 defeats and 7 draws in 28 games… He seems like a stable candidate.

giphy.gif

We await the views of local heroes @RileyLad & @Hecko on this rather unsettling news.

giphy.gif

Did you not go for anything in the GB? I skipped this on because I’m already in on hdzeta I very rarely double dip on stuff.

Now on to the serious subject of Gary Neville ….Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden       That’s all I have to say on him.

I rarely don’t know how boris can stay in. The apology the other day Vince Vaughn Movie GIF by filmeditor 

but enough on that.

Edited by Hecko
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Did you not go for anything in the GB? I skipped this on because I’m already in on hdzeta I very rarely double dip on stuff.

Not double dipping is probably the smartest course of action, but I have found myself indulging on more than one occasion. Often time, because I may like the design of a new release more than what I already own, & then there is the situations of me just being greedy. For Zack’s JL I like the BS more from Manta Lab.

What HDZeta presented is a betrayal to loyal customers who have supported all their Gold Label DC releases. I had dreamed a dream, that all my DC premiums would be HDZeta, & now that dream is gone from me. They are letting me down one business decision, & one Beauty Shot at a time. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hecko said:

I did, but true to form I am just in for a single mate. I was also going to pass on this as I wasn’t convinced that I need two Manta JL’s, but what can I say… peer pressure is a b*tch. 😂👍🏼

Not true to form however, I went in for a DL and not a FS as that artwork is dog 💩(IMO). I love Manta’s steels, but recently their FS artwork has been poor… again, IMO. 

• Like 4