IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Not double dipping is probably the smartest course of action, but I have found myself indulging on more than one occasion. Often time, because I may like the design of a new release more than what I already own, & then there is the situations of me just being greedy. For Zack’s JL I like the BS more from Manta Lab.

What HDZeta presented is a betrayal to loyal customers who have supported all their Gold Label DC releases. I had dreamed a dream, that all my DC premiums would be HDZeta, & now that dream is gone from me. They are letting me down one business decision, & one Beauty Shot at a time. 

There nothing wrong with double dipping or even collecting every release of that film. Im just a picky person. I think that sucks big time especially like you said if your loyal to them then they let you down on multiple occasions. If I had the choice I’d go for Manta but it’s my fault for not waiting for BS seems like Manta have been doing really well lately with their releases.

9 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I did, but true to form I am just in for a single mate. I was also going to pass on this as I wasn’t convinced that I need two Manta JL’s, but what can I say… peer pressure is a b*tch. 😂👍🏼

Not true to form however, I went in for a DL and not a FS as that artwork is dog 💩(IMO). I love Manta’s steels, but recently their FS artwork has been poor… again, IMO. 

I bet that’s happened a few times then thinking I’ll skip this release then next thing you know you’ve signed up 😂.

I’m all out of reactions againnnn.Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Haha 5

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Good day fellow English room dwellers.

Todays Headline: Reports are in that the Earth is currently under attack, after cult followers have been clamouring for recently unearthed Multiple Motherboxes! 

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge is said to be leading the defence for all mankind after pledging his bank balance to protect the much coveted mother boxes.

giphy.gif

In Other news (Provided Doomsday is not upon us) as the UK deals with leaks of politicians having parties during lockdown, we now have a football player throwing his hat in the ring! Ex England & Manchester United player Gary Neville, has joined the Labour Party and has been quoted as saying “Never Say Never” when asked if he would run for office!

giphy.gif

Neville was sacked as Valencia manager in 2016 after 11 defeats and 7 draws in 28 games… He seems like a stable candidate.

giphy.gif

We await the views of local heroes @RileyLad & @Hecko on this rather unsettling news.

giphy.gif

hamster GIF 

4d3.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Reagh said:

Good morning psychos!

I hope everyone is having a nice and relaxing weekend.  

my to do list for today. 

The finale of Yellowjackets. (Showtime)

B38BAF30-FF5C-4D3C-AD8D-CFA751B6F82D.thumb.jpeg.847bb2b56a53df43eee0048c29db9534.jpeg

Antlers  (Blu-ray)

9C67D9F1-2ED3-473C-97E4-4231AFF53AF3.jpeg.0995eea1338bdf94f3c756adc47865f8.jpeg

Ray Donovan The Movie  (Showtime)

10ED40AF-E783-4F29-A4D1-6CA88B06BE51.thumb.jpeg.35e8cf766532c27c68dec18ea79cbf92.jpeg

The Tragedy of Macbeth  (Apple Tv) 

A85D95D7-0E88-416B-823D-54CC4AEE8158.thumb.jpeg.01b7277d782b6fccdf2463f8f774d830.jpeg

I would also like to see Ray Donovan the movie but we do not have the streaming for it 😞 

• Sad 1