IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning, Psychos.

I hope you have started 2021 well. I think it's going to be a very interesting year because, either we solve the pandemic and everything ends well, or people go definitely crazy about the confinement and in a year we are like Rick Grimes in his first chapter.

By the way, a thought that I had today: why in the videos of some youtubers that review collector editions ... their face is seen more than the edition they analyze? What do they think people really want to see?

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I do indeed! Also one of my fav flicks 😁👍🏼

Been dying for a Premium of this 🤞🏼😊

I’ve never seen this...

Two Arkansas firemen, Vince and Don, get hold of a map that leads to a cache of stolen gold in an abandoned factory in East St. Louis.”

😑

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by Veum

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, Basil said:

RULE CHANGE

Right we now have 113 members signed upto this now there is a NEW rule from now on NO idle chatter from any member whatsoever in any post in this thread,

its is causing staff time to get the mess cleared up and that is NOT fair on the staff.

people have there email notifications signed up to this and is the reason why it has now been brought in.

@extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @Hollywood E RockFYI

please be aware

@Tonic24k @Veum @LeGonze @Squeegie McGee

all the best 

basil 👍

So sorry that I mess up @Basil 🦊...

Losers GIF by memecandy

• Like 1

SERIOUS LOCK DOWN ADVICE
Everyone PLEASE be careful because people are going crazy from being locked down at home!
I was just talking about this with the microwave and the toaster while drinking my tea, and we all agreed that things are getting bad.
I didn’t mention any of this to the washing machine, because she puts a different spin on EVERYTHING!! Certainly couldn’t share with the fridge, cause he’s been acting cold and distant!
In the end, the iron straightened me out! She said the situation isn’t all that pressing and all the wrinkles will soon get ironed out!
The vacuum, however, was very unsympathetic…told me to just suck it up! But the fan was VERY optimistic and gave me hope that it will all blow over soon!
The toilet looked a bit flushed but didn’t say anything when I asked its opinion, but the front door said I was becoming unhinged and the doorknob told me to get a grip!! You can just about guess what the curtains told me: they told me to “pull myself together!”
We will survive!!
Pass it on - gotta keep the humour! 😂😀😷

• Haha 7

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

7SY5r56.jpg

CDoL4yH.jpg

x0ITa3S.jpg

Kn2AhS3.jpg

UFA75Wi.jpg

LKncKWU.jpg

6anI1Qa.jpg

KUzku8c.jpg

DRLAVxZ.jpg

rSQqF1y.jpg

82Mj3mp.jpg

Qm8YjwL.jpg

qUTny9U.jpg

oSOWVMF.jpg

af3wWH9.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hi folks !

wish you a nice day and damn it...had no time to send a reply for one of my favourite days "thin Tuesday".

So here we go.

btw when I think of these ladies and "Tuesday" combining english wording and german thinking...I often enough think its "Do it day" because in german "Tu" means "do" and "es" means "it". 😄

I would be glad if some of these ladies would "do it"...😁

here are my comments for "Do it Day":

Spoiler

1. reminds me of my vacation at Baltic Sea. Me and her at the beach...why not. 😁

GBU9C1f.jpg

2. her look is somehow a bit "evil". yes ! bad girl...bad girl...what you gonna do...what you gonna do when i come for you... 😂

o8zkxhh.jpg

3. she reminds me of the question in "Demolitian Man" = "how does it work with the seashells?" 🤣

In this case I' sure the "shell" will be obsolete in time...😁

xhzku8W.jpg

4. Beside the fact that this is the most por** pic of the day...I'm asking me what will she do instead of "teasing the boys" (look at the board in background). Hm if she just want to fu***, I will not do anything about it. 😜

rNvBAfX.jpg

Now for today "We(t)dnesday":

Spoiler

1. I somehow like her...skin and her colorful bikini looks nice.

x0ITa3S.jpg

2. she looks as if she just thinks about what she will do with me...

UFA75Wi.jpg

3. hot body ! cool look ! 🤩

LKncKWU.jpg

4. butt and face alarm !!! 😍

DRLAVxZ.jpg

5.  second butt alarm ! what a "weapon" ! 😜😎

rSQqF1y.jpg

6. I definitely want to see her front. Also again third butt alarm.

Qm8YjwL.jpg

7. and finally...did you see ? nobody mentioned that I got really close to her...these are my hand prints ! 😄✔️

oSOWVMF.jpg

Edited by raylight
  • Haha 3