IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos

giphy.gif

Good Morning my friends, today isn’t as big a deal like usually because everyday has been Friday for me this week😀🙃!  I hope everyone is feeling good this morning. To those of you who are still working have a good day at work & to everyone one else continue to enjoy the freedom. Here’s to everyone in the community having a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

morning all whats everyone plans today thats in lockdown?

today i got some exciting stuff to do, of my own choice not even been asked xD

well scoffed my jammie crumpets this morning, just letting all go down then i'm gonna hit the house for her. all the clothes washing will be done and while thats going on. im going to clean the house top to bottom at least that all be done for her. least i can do as sat on my @rse at home. plus its stave off some of the boredom. only been home since tuesday and all this sitting on my @rse is not my cup of tea.

and wish she was here with me to be honest.

basil :D

• Like 4

Spoiler
7 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Mike looks good, lives in a nice area, on the edge of the forest, great,

Best regards
from the old friend from Germany,
greeting
Üdi

Mike.jpeg

Thank You ☺️ Ruediger @CAYENNE-FAHRER It is nice to be out in the woods & not be in the crowed city 🌃 my friend!😘

Show us a pic of your living area if you can, I’d love to see them, take care!🙂

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 5:07 AM, Pbsw23 said:

All that cash we are saving on things like deodorant, aftershave, perfume etc etc. 😂

No haircut for me apparently for at least a further 4 weeks. Looks like I’ll be donning either a pony tail or a home made crew cut in 2020 😂

With men worldwide stuck in their homes, is it time to bring the Mullet back? 🤣

giphy.gif

Ah yes, the haircut. My bother has to wait quite a long time to get his haircut. But I quess I'm fortuante; I shave head. In a few minutes I'm done. I quess that is a plus for all for all men going  bald.

• Haha 5

On 3/26/2020 at 12:55 AM, ukade2327 said:

Hi Josie how are you ... its been a while ..?..

Ade it has been forever!!!! So happy to see a familiar friendly face on here. I'm doing well! How are you doing? I hope you're staying safe and things are great with you. I was happy to see you in my notifications :D

On 3/26/2020 at 2:05 AM, Basil said:

well another lady to add to the list now then, nice to see you @atomicblonde 👍

you must come say hi more often we don't bite :hello:

so now the list is getting larger @Scary Hair @Trianna @Catgirl

i wonder if any more come and say hi and rebalance things abit :)

would make a pleasant change.

Yes... one of the OG ladies around here (well this version, I wasn't on 1.0, didn't find MP until this one) along with Ann but I've been away due to life and what not 😛  I also lost my partner in crime on here due to his IRL and what have you... Pouring one out for Mr. 45Caliber as we speak.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've seen your posts around the site while lurking and thinking you're a great addition to MP. :)

I'm gonna try to pop on more because I'm bored with all of this quarantine stuff and I'm super behind lol

• Like 8

5 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

I'm gonna try to pop on more because I'm bored with all of this quarantine stuff and I'm super behind lol

dont only been stuck inside since last tuesday and already climbing the walls xD

unfortunately for me the wife is still at work and dont like that fact at all, she works in a largish computer factory. not good imho.

personally just think send people home lets get past all this junk and then carry on.

when italy had 938 deaths in 1 day goto make you think.

anyway hope to see you about 

all the best

• Like 3

🥤good morning here, good day there... Veum here!🤠

HAPPY SATURDAY!🙂

CF7828D9-8B73-44C8-AF2D-2AB5F27211DA.thumb.jpeg.b43d390dfd010fd68743e86facf096ca.jpeg

FOLKS, I hope you have a safe & healthy day/night... We might expect Here tonight image.gif.3cfc900d7aac968a8d9ba1b62019b25f.gif: A strong evening t-storm; storms can bring downpours, damaging winds and even an isolated tornado tonight & 

Nearly 40 million Americans brace for severe weather outbreak, tornado threat

By Alex Sosnowski, AccuWeather senior meteorologist

Updated Mar. 28, 2020 5:26 AM

In addition to the typical risks of damaging winds, hail and isolated tornadoes, forecasters say flash flooding will also be a significant concern.

Close to 40 million people may be at risk for severe thunderstorms over the central United States as a volatile weather pattern unfolds into Saturday, and AccuWeather meteorologists say some of the storms will be capable of spawning strong tornadoes.

The situation may become especially dangerous with as the severe weather outbreak reaches its peak during Saturday afternoon and evening, then the risk of strong tornadoes will be the highest.

The main severe weather threat will arise as a storm system, which will unleash snow in the Rockies, emerges from the region and tracks northeastward across the Plains and then the Upper Midwest.

image.jpeg.750f77bc4e794b8338b06a359f9c8755.jpeg

• Like 4

Never fear Veum’s here!🤠

1AD15783-EE0A-452C-ACD8-FF1FC36CC232.thumb.jpeg.39afdec42abd54a1206e46471f45864c.jpeg

🥤 Mail Call yesterday and this week!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

EBAY.com

LUCY BD/SB

RED SPARROW 4K UHD/SB

HUNTER’S MOON 📀 DVD

AMZ.com

BATMAN UNDER THE RED HOOD graphic novel BD/DVD figure

THE DEATH AND RETURN OF SUPERMAN BD/DVD figure

BEST BUY.com

SWAMP THING THE COMPLETE SERIES BD

A QUIET PLACE MONDO 4K UHD/SB/BD

🦈DEEPDISCOUNT.com

CASTLEVANIA S2 BD

BDBF4C24-9423-4F66-B239-AF8A7CE21E2A.thumb.jpeg.c02e776e7edb7710a039e84b99af9a93.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1