IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

My priority list is long, & I’m not sure what I will get to yet. I will give it some thought over the weekend & really have my to do list together by Monday. As for as movies go I plan to watch

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I’m going to watch as many Christmas classics as I can, I’m still on a Star Wars kick so I plan to watch them again. I don’t know what else at the moment, but I will have the time to share once I figure out what else I’m watching.

giphy.gif

Oh No my friend that isn’t the way!!! Have you told her that admiring the female body is just like looking at art? It’s a beautiful way to pass the time.

@Hollywood E Rock

Good choices my friend! 😉

excited hailee steinfeld GIF by Music Choice

Yeah the female body that my God made is too beautiful to not love and admire, I’ll never quit enjoying all those lovely ladies!😉

the eye flirt GIF

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

@Veum love the naked lady storys you is the doghouse

coffee lol GIFvery funny lol GIFChris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

regards going cinema is double edged sword for me 1 is cost, 2 getting there as is couple of taxis and a ferry so that all adds onto cost. plus goto plan in the time factor about 1 hr each way with ferry ride plus i usually try allow bit of time for a burger king meal before hand as is a rare day out and treat wouldn't be complete without it :D

so if im lucky about 3 times a year but has to be a big film i really really want to see on a big screen so i have to be very selective what i do go see.

also im with @Hollywood E Rock

GIF by South Park

finished yesterday and not back to jan 6th 2020, how nice is it to say that :D

but thank you reaction s GIF

happy flash GIF

free freedom GIF

and

merry christmas GIF

basil :D

• Like 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

@Veum @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n 

I hope all is well with you Psychos today!

@Basil @RAK

For our situation (VACATION) I think these gifs are most appropriate 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To everyone else I wish you peace, prosperity, & premiums! Let’s have a wonderful Saturday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

@Veum @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n 

I hope all is well with you Psychos today!

@Basil @RAK

For our situation (VACATION) I think these gifs are most appropriate 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To everyone else I wish you peace, prosperity, & premiums! Let’s have a wonderful Saturday!

giphy.gif

Thanks, I’m definitely enjoying it! Got to watch some new movies, did a little cleaning, and a Christmas Party tonight. The hardest part is that I work 3rd shift, and it’s hard to adjust to a normal sleeping pattern. Sleep about 4hrs at a time.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RAK said:

Thanks, I’m definitely enjoying it! Got to watch some new movies, did a little cleaning, and a Christmas Party tonight. The hardest part is that I work 3rd shift, and it’s hard to adjust to a normal sleeping pattern. Sleep about 4hrs at a time.

@RAK

I understand, me & my girlfriend work the same shift. We’ve been up all night. She just crashed about an hour ago. Sleep hasn’t hit me yet, but I know it’s coming.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/20/2019 at 6:32 PM, Basil said:

hello peeps how is everyone?

bbc GIF

was trying to keep away last night did not want any spoilers for my film today.

and it was

star wars hate GIF

is anyone like @Veum@Pbsw23@RileyLad@Robertm89 going to see it?

@Scary Hair kick his arse to take you all its christmas after all!

and stop being a grinch rich xD

If You Say So Ugh GIF by The Grinch

basil :D

We may do Jumanji the Next Level , Danny Glover and Danny DeVito  could be too bigger draw .

Jumanji I ADORE Robin Williams was Amazing as Alan Parish .

Worried with Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle as the first one set such a high bar . Never did I think I'd enjoy it . Never mind look forward to another outing .

Flipped on the Hippo sequence it almost made up for there absence in the original. 

Star Wars us like Bond and Marvel to me 

sleep spring GIF by Pusheen

I get bored especially with these new ones .  The origonal Trilogy Yes amazing for its time and groundbreaking. 

Will i watch free to air , most likely if there is nothing at all on .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

We are happy to launch the first @Luxury Bluray Custom GB for our members. In this first GB you can secure a copy for the Game of Thrones Boxset and/or Indiana Jones Boxset. CHeck out the GB here:

1570048542_1(1).thumb.JPG.6277e2d03c8ffb5e3961a5ed88c8a79a.JPG

751085337_3(1).thumb.JPG.2cbe3e35c2d9d6484a20f6bacfabb643.JPG

All additional info are in the GB or the individual release Topics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

We are happy to launch the first @Luxury Bluray Custom GB for our members. In this first GB you can secure a copy for the Game of Thrones Boxset and/or Indiana Jones Boxset. CHeck out the GB here:

1570048542_1(1).thumb.JPG.6277e2d03c8ffb5e3961a5ed88c8a79a.JPG

751085337_3(1).thumb.JPG.2cbe3e35c2d9d6484a20f6bacfabb643.JPG

All additional info are in the GB or the individual release Topics.

damn you nils now goto spend more money but have to say the GOT is superb so is now have to get some discs at some point but that is tooooo nice to miss out on.

@Scary Hair you need check it out ^^^

@Veum

big bird dancing GIF

basil :x

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Basil said:

it would seem they only did 4k on s1 and s8 so far 9_9

unless @extantsrevenge can help me out some info maybe???

of when rest coming as cant find any?

basil 👍

No info on the other seasons on 4K yet 😥

The ones responsible for that should be....

feels morton downey jr GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@RAK a.k.a Crazy Roy

Type of affiliation - Middle Man

Although a relatively new recruit here on MP, RAK has earned himself a reputation as someone who can get members coveted Premiums that would be unobtainable otherwise.

Want that Hdzeta Batman one-click but the seller won’t budge from his ridiculous asking price? Crazy Roy will send him a special PM, ‘convincing’ him to greatly revise his offer.

Want that Blufans Venom boxset but you’re too low on the GB list? A quick PM from Crazy Roy to a Platinum will quickly persuade him to buy another copy just so you could later buy it from him.

For his services, RAK is open to negotiation, be it an exclusive edition of a classic horror movie or that nice DL from your recently acquired one-click.

Be warned, however, that should you dare back off from your agreement, Crazy Roy will go full John Wick on your ass.

TLN1elv.png

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Basil said:

damn you nils now goto spend more money but have to say the GOT is superb so is now have to get some discs at some point but that is tooooo nice to miss out on.

@Scary Hair you need check it out ^^^

@Veum

big bird dancing GIF

basil :x

I am so mad after series 4 left out Lady Darkheart .

Unforgivable for that alone never mind series 8 😳😬😬.

The Indiana Jones no way can I buy the Crystal Skull. 

That being said once these exquisite delights are in hand 

No doubt i will be

ariana grande GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Anyone watching the new BBC Christmas Carol??

A word of advise its not kid friendly at all .

A complete new fresh take on the story 

Trailer here 

Its dark VERY DARK 

I am captivated 

gabrielle carteris popcorn GIF by HULU

@Scary Hair we had it taped, however decided to delete without seeing it!😌

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Festive Greetings One and All.............

May I take this opportunity to thank all members Old and New for their contributions this year , that has helped to make this forum the No 1 place to be 

for Premium Editions and more 

I would like to say a HUUUUUUUUGE thanks to @Masterblaster ..( the glue that stops it all falling apart)...... without whom we would not be here 

To the amazing Admin @ksosk who has given us some truly amazing extras for some really special editions

to all the other Team members of admin staff ,Mods , Supermods and Guardians who donate their spare time to give you MP

@Benoit46 @deckard99 @extantsrevenge @DodgyDave  @Scary Hair @airwins @icewire @thomue1987 @DParadigm @blu.steel33 @R1s1ngs0n @Hollywood E Rock @Veum @Basil

for their roles in keeping the forum ticking over and ensuring you all receive your collectibles ......so a Big round of applause to you all .... Thanks Guys 97.gif.2134b3ed9481c54e15b018f99b868129.gif

I hope you all have a Fantastic Festive Season and hope to see you all here in 2020 ... i'm sure there will be lots to keep you coming back for more 

so

giphy.gif.3417d363c13bb4d8f31cf126940dd28d.gif

and

IMG_5467.gif.f8eac1ac8f53c98ef10dcc8681343941.gif

@ukade2327

• Thanks 8