IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Muppets GIF

DAY

56°Hi
RealFeel® 55°
Cool
RealFeel Shade™ 54°
Cool 1/1 Dense fog this morning; cloudy and mild

...AREAS OF FOG THIS MORNING... Areas of fog, locally dense with visibility of a quarter mile or less, may occur at some locations. If traveling overnight and this morning, prepared for sudden reductions in visibility over short distances. Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Whose got some fun resolutions for the new year?   

mine are to say yes more to my wife, be more present when I’m with my kids and and find another room in my house to convert into shelving for more premiums. 

Gary

I need to add on to my shelving as well, also I would like to find someone who can make me some uniformed shelf dividers like @Rambo sent me. That thing is awesome and it would be great to have one for all the big retailers. 

My biggest resolution is to be a man of action this year and stop procrastinating, but I’ll probably start that next year. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Reagh said:

I need to add on to my shelving as well, also I would like to find someone who can make me some uniformed shelf dividers like @Rambo sent me. That thing is awesome and it would be great to have one for all the big retailers. 

My biggest resolution is to be a man of action this year and stop procrastinating, but I’ll probably start that next year. 

Lol.  I’ve taken over a storage room off the garage and another wall in the garage.  I have room for 3 more shelving units in the garage but I’m concerned that it’s not fully climate controlled. We have a guest room that’s never used but I doubt my wife will let me co-opt it. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Lol.  I’ve taken over a storage room off the garage and another wall in the garage.  I have room for 3 more shelving units in the garage but I’m concerned that it’s not fully climate controlled. We have a guest room that’s never used but I doubt my wife will let me co-opt it. 

I would definitely be aware of the climate control issue - especially for the wooden UHD Club editions. My office is climate controlled but is on the top floor. I used to have some editions on top of the book case (close to the roof) until I noticed that the Bumblebee case started developing a crack 🙁

• Sad 3

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, GuyIncognit0 said:

I would definitely be aware of the climate control issue - especially for the wooden UHD Club editions. My office is climate controlled but is on the top floor. I used to have some editions on top of the book case (close to the roof) until I noticed that the Bumblebee case started developing a crack 🙁

Yes the premiums I keep in the storage room that is climate controlled.  The garage holds boutiques and steelbooks.   They are behind glass doors but still….

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gary K said:

maybe start purposely leaving a lot of less expensive editions everywhere that could possibly be in her way. And do it often. Drop subtle hints about how you wish you could use the guest room to get those things out of her way. I used a form of that method pertaining to the dishes, I would load the dishwasher wrong on purpose until she just told me not to do it anymore. I haven’t had to do dishes in years. 

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Reagh said:

maybe start purposely leaving a lot of less expensive editions everywhere that could possibly be in her way. And do it often. Drop subtle hints about how you wish you could use the guest room to get those things out of her way. I used a form of that method pertaining to the dishes, I would load the dishwasher wrong on purpose until she just told me not to do it anymore. I haven’t had to do dishes in years. 

There’s an old stand up comedian we can’t talk about anymore (whose name rhymes with Jill mosby) that did a whole routine about that sort of thing.  

my wife did the reverse on me and basically Jedi mind tricked me into doing all the cooking. A bunch of years ago she kept telling me how “it’s so nice to see you cooking - you obviously love it”.  She said it repeatedly and eventually I was like  “ yeah I do love it don’t I?”   Only a few years later did she admit that she just hated cooking and wanted me to keep doing it.  

so yeah.  I’m gonna leave stacks in the foyer and hallway maybe and see what she says lol 

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, BreakBeatDJ said:

I'm so impressed with the ambition and worthy goals of my friends.  

If we can stop using napkins as coffee filters, get all the clocks in the house set to the same time, and stop referring to pigs in a blanket as white trash sushi, I would be thrilled.

it’s not just white trash sushi, it’s Jewish sushi too…every bar mitzvah has them. Every. One.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2