IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, BreakBeatDJ said:

Hahahahahah!  I snorted.  Yes, I have had Hebrew National koshers on Shabbat.  Now, every time I serve one I'm going to think of it as a mitzvah, I love it.  

True story, at my first wedding  (there have been three) my dad absolutely insisted there be pigs in blankets.  This was a nice wedding in Miami - with actual sushi - but he didn’t care.  He insisted so we had to actually buy them and give them to the caterer and tell them to put the whole plate in front of my dad.   

he was pleased.  

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gary K said:

True story, at my first wedding  (there have been three) my dad absolutely insisted there be pigs in blankets.  This was a nice wedding in Miami - with actual sushi - but he didn’t care.  He insisted so we had to actually buy them and give them to the caterer and tell them to put the whole plate in front of my dad.   

he was pleased.  

Stop it!

image.gif.8c551a7de08353bcd072052842aafee4.gif

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Stop it!

image.gif.8c551a7de08353bcd072052842aafee4.gif

My wife now - who is an absolute keeper - hosted thanksgiving for the first time for our families like 6-7 years ago and served pigs and blankets as an appetizer.  

my mom pulled me aside when she saw them and whispered “she’s a keeper”

so yeah, we love our white trash koshser sushi. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I want you all to know I'd be responding a lot more, you all are killing me over here.  Sophie keeps wondering what the hell I'm doing.  I have no more reactions left to reward you for the wonderful banter!

I hope you get a tiered membership when it comes time, I’m tired of your lack of reactions to my posts. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Reagh said:

I hope you get a tiered membership when it comes time, I’m tired of your lack of reactions to my posts. 

Thanks buddy.  yeah, I feel like I annoy everyone by constantly responding when a reaction would work.  All good though, thrilled to be hanging with you all in whatever context.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gary K said:

Whose got some fun resolutions for the new year?   

mine are to say yes more to my wife, be more present when I’m with my kids and and find another room in my house to convert into shelving for more premiums. 

Gary

These are good ones! I’m out of shelving too, seems to be a common problem around here 🤣

I think my new year resolutions are:

• Watch more new movies instead of constantly rewatching old ones

• Stop procrastinating at work

• Keep in better touch with friends and family

We’ll see how it goes… I’ve got a good feeling about 2023 👍

• Like 6

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️🌧️🌫️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Monsters Inc Monday GIF by Disney Pixar

DAY

60°Hi
RealFeel® 58°
Cool
RealFeel Shade™ 58°
Cool 1/2 Fog early, then cloudy and mild with a little rain

Logo for U.S. National Weather Service

Dense Fog Advisory

Start

End

Monday, January 2, 12:41 AM EST

Monday, January 2, 1:00 PM EST

Source: U.S. National Weather Service

...DENSE FOG ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON... * WHAT...Visibility one quarter mile or lower in dense fog. * WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central, south central, southwest and west central Indiana. * WHEN...Until 1 PM EST this afternoon. * IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.

• Like 1

Anyone watch the Bengals/Bills game last night?  Wow, I woke up still thinking about it. Thoughts and prayers for Damar Hamlin and his family.

I have never seen anything like that.  A one in a million hit stopped his heart and he collapsed on the field.  Really hoping for the best possible outcome for that fine young man.

And, please be safe out there all you world wide Psychos as you get back to work, etc.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Anyone watch the Bengals/Bills game last night?  Wow, I woke up still thinking about it. Thoughts and prayers for Damar Hamlin and his family.

I have never seen anything like that.  A one in a million hit stopped his heart and he collapsed on the field.  Really hoping for the best possible outcome for that fine young man.

And, please be safe out there all you world wide Psychos as you get back to work, etc.

True. Hope he will be OK. Makes you think about this thing called life. Be safe all. 

• Like 3