IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

What?  how do you purchase a membership?

I know our Platinum this year is from 2/1/22 through 1/31/23 and I started out with a Gold one in ‘19 and moved up to Platinum the next time it was opened up in the store! :)

I think now it has to be by invite only but I’m not real sure… can you help out with this info @deckard99? 🧐 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

May I ask  @Casiusco why you have never purchased our beloved membership kind sir? 🤔 

Meme Think GIF

3 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Thanks for directing me to that @Reagh.  Yes, I read that when I first started here and understood that to be the process.

I think it's a fantastic process and the goal of building a community over time is fantastic.

@Veum implied there was a membership fee that could paid to become a member outside of that process.  

Not sure why @Veum gif'd me with "shame shame" for wanting to be more involved, so I thought I had missed something.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks for directing me to that @Reagh.  Yes, I read that when I first started here and understood that to be the process.

I think it's a fantastic process and the goal of building a community over time is fantastic.

@Veum implied there was a membership fee that could paid to become a member outside of that process.  

Not sure why @Veum gif'd me with "shame shame" for wanting to be more involved, so I thought I had missed something.

Thanks!

There is a fee associated with the membership tiers, but that is not generally something that happens outside of the annual period.  

Occasionally, a membership will become available and will be allotted randomly or first come first served.  That is the exception though.  Just a few more months until it opens up again though so don’t worry!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks!

I sometimes forget all you “newbies” 😂 

Sorry Max Greenfield GIF by CBS i have no memory of this place GIF

• Haha 3

On 10/25/2022 at 5:57 AM, extantsrevenge said:

glas001.gif.f05d01b020c4885b6a617345a64aa401.gif

Hi everyone, we are happy to bring you a new award during our Spooky Week 😃

It is our MONSTER Award 😲

new_award_predator_version_d.gif.e7d9e7524100289d9364b934c9114317.gif

Find out everything about it here

Oooh dang, very exciting award! I'm going to have to rifle through my collection and see what's what, but I think I meet the criteria. LOVE the award logo - fantastic work, @Cornbuster!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Gary K said:

There is a fee associated with the membership tiers, but that is not generally something that happens outside of the annual period.  

Occasionally, a membership will become available and will be allotted randomly or first come first served.  That is the exception though.  Just a few more months until it opens up again though so don’t worry!

Yeah, that's what I have been assuming. Thank you sir!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks!

All good buddy. There is still a fee to purchase the membership if you receive a invite. Worth every penny. You seem to be on the right track. Already 160+ posts after 1 month with the community. Just stay active across different threads would be my advice and of course pay the bills on time. Another way is to share digital codes that you don’t need in the appropriate thread . Also activity in the awards and challenges will help. Help the newer, less active members with questions when your able to. Be kind, funny, helpful & you might strike gold. 

1DF83869-5CF7-447D-98BE-0CB4B12650ED.gif.3f0986f747fc880581cf22513938618d.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

I sometimes forget all you “newbies” 😂 

Sorry Max Greenfield GIF by CBS i have no memory of this place GIF

Hahahaha, no my friend, no need to apologize at all.  I def appreciate you @Veum.

I thought I had done something not quite right, or I had missed something obvious and you were just pointing that out with your usual humor.

All good.  And please, please, please, make fun of me as much as possible, it means I'm part of the community.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Veum said:

May I ask  @Casiusco why you have never purchased our beloved membership kind sir? 🤔 

Meme Think GIF

I've already been Silver, Gold, and later Platinum. 

But in the last renewal turn I found myself in a moment in which I had to be prudent with my expenses.

I'm a serious guy with the serious things.

jack-nicholson-serious.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 1