IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Happy Friday Team!!

Made it back from vacation last night. All in all, it was pretty good. Weather cooperated so we got to enjoy some beach time but it was my son's first time seeing the beach and it kinda freaked him out so we spent most of the time at the pool.

We took a shorter flight (only three hours), but I gotta say that entertaining a 1 year old in a confined space for three hours is exhausting! I enjoy my work travel because I get to catch up on watching everything I am behind on so not watching a movie on a flight makes time go by so slow...looking forward to heading to NY this Sunday so I can watch a couple things.

My July 4th Sale package was waiting for me when I got home so excited to dig into that today! Will throw some pictures up on the other thread to show off my new stuff.

Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead!!

• Like 9

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/14/2022 at 9:35 AM, damships said:

Thanks man! They’re the Black Series sabers! You can get them on Amazon, GameStop, sometimes Target has random sales where they get them too.

Very nice. If you ever feel like taking a bunch of pics you should start a thread in the Star Wars club with all of your collectibles 👍

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/193-star-wars-stuff/

I have a light box on the way and plan on doing that in the near future - always fun to see what everyone has!

Edited by GuyIncognit0
  • Like 4

Happy Sunday morning to those in tomorrow! Good evening to those still in the present!

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Oh and giving my new banner for a spin! Thanks Goosey @goose_3387 for the awesome banner! If you don't have one yet, you should swing over to his shop! If you know the movie in the banner, it's a frickin classic!

GCMDzW2.png.ffe39fd1023aa8eb228864e6be2ae396.png

poop GIF

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Happy Sunday morning to those in tomorrow! Good evening to those still in the present!

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Oh and giving my new banner for a spin! Thanks Goosey @goose_3387 for the awesome banner! If you don't have one yet, you should swing over to his shop! If you know the movie in the banner, it's a frickin classic!

GCMDzW2.png.ffe39fd1023aa8eb228864e6be2ae396.png

poop GIF

Rounders?

Looks like a early Matt Damon haircut. 

• Like 3

Well, what's going on with the fine folks in the English room today? Everyone have a good weekend?

I'm currently back in Florida where it's very hot and humid. My family decided to stay with my wife's side of the family for another week while I get some work done at home. I miss them but definitely enjoying the quiet around the house.

• Like 6