IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/31/2021 at 2:56 PM, Pbsw23 said:

Oh Bro! I had my booster last week and it floored me for two days! I felt so rough. Hope you get over it quicker than I did. 🤞🏼

On 12/31/2021 at 6:12 PM, RileyLad said:

Ive had a bit of muscle ache and the shivers today, but as long as I keep popping paracetamol it's taking the edge off thanks mate 👍 

I’ve not had mine yet but you sure know how to make a person not want to get a booster jab lol. 

0D842BA9-9E2B-403D-A015-1112B7960579.gif.ef21f60d92e64104ccf503be48a58892.gif

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Hecko said:

I’ve not had mine yet but you sure know how to make a person not want to get a booster jab lol. 

Don't be put off mate as overall its not so bad. Also I think the few side affects are slightly different depending on your emmune system and which vaccines/booster you have.

The nurse who administered my booster told me to take paracetamol soon after and to keep taking every 6 hours. If you do this the symptoms stay at bay. The only time I felt bad was after going to bed and the paracetamol wearing off. I'm on day 3 now and am well over the worse of it. I'm still taking paracetamol at least twice a day tho. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Don't be put off mate as overall its not so bad. Also I think the few side affects are slightly different depending on your emmune system and which vaccines/booster you have.

The nurse who administered my booster told me to take paracetamol soon after and to keep taking every 6 hours. If you do this the symptoms stay at bay. The only time I felt bad was after going to bed and the paracetamol wearing off. I'm on day 3 now and am well over the worse of it. I'm still taking paracetamol at least twice a day tho. 

I will get it just to lazy at the minute. When I see queue’s and no appointments available just puts me off. I would rather just go home yeah I know how that sounds. What booster did u get? I’ve had Pfizer for both of my other injections and only had a dead arm.

• Like 3

I was booked in for my booster on the 14th Jan but just recently they have opened up a lot of walk in centers close to me. I live in a nice but quite well populated area and covid rates are quite high at the moment. Both the wife and I can't work from home and have work colleagues who have caught it (by going to weddings or siblings going out partying) and it's getting close to home atm. We decided to just go to a walk in centre and get it done. We were in and out in 10 minutes. Overall I'm glad I have had it done now. I've felt a bit groggy and had a sore arm but with the paracetamol and being off work it's been OK.

14 minutes ago, Hecko said:

What booster did u get?

I think I was a bit unlucky. I got the Astro Zenica vaccine and then Moderna booster. But they all effect everyone differently so it's a suck it and see.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hecko said:

0D842BA9-9E2B-403D-A015-1112B7960579.gif.ef21f60d92e64104ccf503be48a58892.gif

dead easy @Hecko first one i stuffed my face immediately afterwards like all day as if on the beer munchies that seem to get rid of side affects, this was done by accident. well the half pounder and chips to start from the van on the way home and carried on from there xD 

second one same again no side effects with stuffing face most of the day. burger and chips again xD 

first 2 was oxford astra one

booster did same again stuffing face no side effects well at least for me, this one was pfizer this time.

personally i would highly recommend getting it as its not just you, your protecting family and friends around you the spread of it.

i have parents in there 80's and my wifes mother has no immune system and is in the very high at risk group and if i did them in i could not forgive myself.

or look the wife in the face again because of her mum, its the only parent she has left now.

the more us jabbed quicker we all get out of this mess, holidays can come back. life can try get back to normal. isn't that what its all about?

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 4