IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

11 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

Since you actually gave us your own perspective (for a change) on the question, I’ll bite the bait. I was able to avoid the pitfalls of criminal activity, because of parental programming, strong positive influences, & luck. My main prime directives as a child was to be observant of my surroundings, & treat everyone I came in contact with, with the same respect I would want in return.

What I discovered from being observant is that life turns out terribly for most of the individuals who ended up down the wrong path. I also use to receive positive attention for treating people well, & most of the people I saw who was going down the wrong path didn’t treat people well.

Since I never saw the long term benefits I was never interested. Add to the fact that a lot of my influences was heroes & superheroes. The individuals that where able to make better decisions despite their circumstances always fascinated me more  & they where who I wanted to be. 

@Hollywood E Rock I think you deserve the SUPER-HEROES 🦸‍♂️  Award 🥇 

Love You Kiss GIF by swerk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, Christopher said:

Hey guys just thought I’d drop in and say hello. I’m on my bicycle trip across the USA - two weeks in. I’ve saved a bundle of comfort movies to my phone and might watch one tonight. Made me think of everyone :)  Here’s some random photos from the first two weeks. 

3C9E8D22-DB7A-40FB-9C2F-AE589A0EA2A1.jpeg

059A1EDF-981F-40A7-A9B9-1B3BC99371BB.jpeg

DAB0D287-9F98-41A9-8ECE-DB6AF9467743.jpeg

AADA8032-AF61-4B00-B46C-8AB0B72CE22E.jpeg

Wow, great photos @Christopher! Thanks for sharing. What an awesome way to cross the USA 😁👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

nh1bepj.jpg

VgNwt1i.jpg

I4Hrq9i.jpg

m0nCPB5.jpg

WFqGZPl.jpg

G15IhrU.jpg

CbqUhN7.jpg

8OL4ksr.jpg

ygbfAeN.jpg

aOZ54Oa.jpg

ZhXYhGS.jpg

Jul72uR.jpg

H2QEDbW.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, Christopher said:

Hey guys just thought I’d drop in and say hello. I’m on my bicycle trip across the USA - two weeks in. I’ve saved a bundle of comfort movies to my phone and might watch one tonight. Made me think of everyone :)  Here’s some random photos from the first two weeks. 

@Christopher

Thanks for sharing, stay safe, & keep sharing when you have the opportunity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Christopher:

@Christopher

great pictures, have a nice time

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Veum said:

Been binge-watching some of your Cops reality shows i.e. The Force: Manchester/24 Hours in Police Custody & was wondering how did you avoid/escape the pitfalls of criminal activity in your upbringing.........

Who said I did? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Reveal hidden contents

nh1bepj.jpg

VgNwt1i.jpg

I4Hrq9i.jpg

m0nCPB5.jpg

WFqGZPl.jpg

G15IhrU.jpg

CbqUhN7.jpg

8OL4ksr.jpg

ygbfAeN.jpg

aOZ54Oa.jpg

ZhXYhGS.jpg

Jul72uR.jpg

H2QEDbW.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos have a great day!!

shocked oh my GIF

Jason Bateman Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Veum said:

This is for some of my UK/England lads @Basil @RileyLad @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @DodgyDave @Hecko  @MoneySniper @Mac Hadfield & anyone I missed…

Been binge-watching some of your Cops reality shows i.e. The Force: Manchester/24 Hours in Police Custody & was wondering how did you avoid/escape the pitfalls of criminal activity in your upbringing by not getting involved in all the things I see, especially the youth doing wrong… there is a prolific amount of crime in car thefts, drug dealing, drunk driving, domestic violence, etc.? 🧐 

I’m was just curious in the good route you have taken (was it your good parents, good mates, girlfriends, sports, innocent hobbies, sightseeing, etc.???) & especially in your love of our hobby instead of the mischief I see on these shows!

right mike as you asked so nicely and as edward said actually told us some more about you i shall do the same, now remember i give you the truth some of is not particularly pretty but you asked 👍

right i lived on what could be classed as a middle class well to do housing estate and to be honest i did not have many friends there as they where all heck of alot older than me or vastly younger. nothing ever much happened i had one friend on the estate and we used to go off on push bikes about 15 miles away sea fishing and that was one of my past times with him but then again he was always way busier than me all the time with his boats and earning money bait digging to the local tackle shops.

as i got older i had alot of friends on the local council estate most perfectly good mates, then i had my friends shall we say of the more dodgier of incline.

those friends used to have the odd nicked motorbike scrambler and we would go down the old railway line (disused railway line) now a huge massive footpath for miles and miles and have a bomb about on them not hassling anyone keeping clear of people and dogs and always slowing right down if needed but on the odd occasion the old bill would turn up trying to chase us down on there bmw motor bikes (that get the adrenaline going) with the silly back boxes point was these footpaths would narrow down with turnstiles so the police could not follow (well not quickly) time they got thru we were well down the line with multiple exit points going up stairs about 100ft in the air to other housing estates either side of the line but to be fair to me i was 13-15 at the time and whilst was mainly fun decided not really for me all the time and sooner or later could end to trouble so decided to cut that back abit wasn't worth the bother, still saw the friends.

helped them work on cars and stuff like that they always wanted my help as i could work out problems usually.

always something going on for entertainment just didnt bother with the bikes anymore.

had my parents known they would have had a full on heart attack, i was always read the riot act even over being 10 mins late back and if that happened i was always grounded for 1 week, prob is my old man was ex RAF and so strict on anything.

i can see where he was coming from but sometimes he could have relaxed a bit.

anyway life moved on as did i trained as an engineer at college also trained as plumber later on, then worked in manufacturing then worked as an air con engineer for last 15 years.

so there its is the good bad and the ugly xD 

i dont think im a bad bloke and i try treat others as i would like to be treated.

and yes @DodgyDave is still well dodgy xD 

and to coin a phrase @RileyLad might use "drive it like you stole it xD "

and i might add in all of that i never stole anything personally ever.

well only girls hearts :D

basil 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Christopher said:

christopher looks like you having fun there take it not getting too saddle sore doing that sort of distance?

it does look like though you are in need of major haircut judging from the photo? :D

i hope you manage to complete it at least on one set of tyres :D

basil 👍

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Christopher said:

Hope all stays well with you @Christopher & have a lot of fun looking at out great countryside! 🙏

6 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Who said I did? :D

scratch donkey GIF

1 hour ago, Basil said:

christopher looks like you having fun there take it not getting too saddle sore doing that sort of distance?

it does look like though you are in need of major haircut judging from the photo? :D

i hope you manage to complete it at least on one set of tyres :D

basil 👍

Let the guy have his hair while he can 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

right mike as you asked so nicely and as edward said actually told us some more about you i shall do the same, now remember i give you the truth some of is not particularly pretty but you asked 👍

right i lived on what could be classed as a middle class well to do housing estate and to be honest i did not have many friends there as they where all heck of alot older than me or vastly younger. nothing ever much happened i had one friend on the estate and we used to go off on push bikes about 15 miles away sea fishing and that was one of my past times with him but then again he was always way busier than me all the time with his boats and earning money bait digging to the local tackle shops.

as i got older i had alot of friends on the local council estate most perfectly good mates, then i had my friends shall we say of the more dodgier of incline.

those friends used to have the odd nicked motorbike scrambler and we would go down the old railway line (disused railway line) now a huge massive footpath for miles and miles and have a bomb about on them not hassling anyone keeping clear of people and dogs and always slowing right down if needed but on the odd occasion the old bill would turn up trying to chase us down on there bmw motor bikes (that get the adrenaline going) with the silly back boxes point was these footpaths would narrow down with turnstiles so the police could not follow (well not quickly) time they got thru we were well down the line with multiple exit points going up stairs about 100ft in the air to other housing estates either side of the line but to be fair to me i was 13-15 at the time and whilst was mainly fun decided not really for me all the time and sooner or later could end to trouble so decided to cut that back abit wasn't worth the bother, still saw the friends.

helped them work on cars and stuff like that they always wanted my help as i could work out problems usually.

always something going on for entertainment just didnt bother with the bikes anymore.

had my parents known they would have had a full on heart attack, i was always read the riot act even over being 10 mins late back and if that happened i was always grounded for 1 week, prob is my old man was ex RAF and so strict on anything.

i can see where he was coming from but sometimes he could have relaxed a bit.

anyway life moved on as did i trained as an engineer at college also trained as plumber later on, then worked in manufacturing then worked as an air con engineer for last 15 years.

so there its is the good bad and the ugly xD 

i dont think im a bad bloke and i try treat others as i would like to be treated.

and yes @DodgyDave is still well dodgy xD 

and to coin a phrase @RileyLad might use "drive it like you stole it xD "

and i might add in all of that i never stole anything personally ever.

well only girls hearts :D

basil 👍

@Basil seems like you had a lot of fun on your motorbikes, I was never around anyone to do about cycles/cars… wish I would have been, would have been a lot of fun! :)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Got You Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

in your face suck it GIF by Heute-Show

German Room is again at 712 pages (like english room).

law and order crazy shit GIF

Have a nice remaining sunday.

thank you for coming to top up page count nils xD  

you know could always come in here for a nice chat instead rather than tell us germans can talk the hind legs off a 

disney shrek GIF

here you go nils what do you do for a living?

basil 👍

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

thank you for coming to top up page count nils xD  

you know could always come in here for a nice chat instead rather than tell us germans can talk the hind legs off a 

disney shrek GIF

basil 👍

I agree with basil, Nils @extantsrevenge why do you chastise us & never engage with us?🧐 

image.gif.ce66ed9e6080ca58b442d73c166896ce.gif  image.gif.53f83d70dc256f299b70dc1dabc46e7a.gif

200.gif image.gif.283417b980dcc5221e298265e7116e56.gif

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

squirrel GIF

Collecting nuts 😜

squirrel nut GIF by EnBW

55 minutes ago, Veum said:

I agree with basil, Nils @extantsrevenge why do you chastise us & never engage with us?🧐 

image.gif.ce66ed9e6080ca58b442d73c166896ce.gif  image.gif.53f83d70dc256f299b70dc1dabc46e7a.gif

200.gif image.gif.283417b980dcc5221e298265e7116e56.gif

Yeah, I'm guilty of not posting in english room more regularly recently. At the moment I simply don't have the time for much chit chat 😥, that is why my normal interactions (outside of the Gbs) are somewhat reduced at the moment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Fortis93 was watching olympics today on and off.

when i turned it on australian was there going for 2.39meters high jump, scrawny looking bloke bloody tall had a sort of tash but it had not taken well.

anyway he was jeeing up the crowd to clap him to encourage to do it so he gets them all going, runs up comes right under the bar the highest thing was his left hand which knocked the bar clean off xD 

i tried finding the video on you tube but its not there yet xD 

but you is doing well with the hockey against the netherlands that was a good watch and yes they where mens men, so your nation is safe xD

basil :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1